Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also from the post I quoted by katydid23 :
Dependent Personality Disorder
“First, keep in mind what Dr Wala said about RA's mental health diagnosis---Dependant Personality Disorder, which makes one extremely dependent upon their partner and very paranoid about being abandoned and alone.”
To me that would mean, RA must be exceptionally jealous re his partner KA. Paranoid about being abandoned and alone - every flirt by KA must have been a menace. Besides KA also his daughter, his friends and pub pals would know, if an according behavior by him was shown all the time.

From extreme jealousy to the double murder of two girls though is no straight line. Except, that RA possibly (silently) shouted to his partner KA from time to time: Don't let me alone for too long, otherwise I will do bad things, which I don't want to do! And if she indeed dared to leave him for a day or two, he did these very bad things.
Maybe KA feels a certain degree of guilt for what happened and therefore since his arrest doesn't want to hear anything about it. But RA wants to show her, how she got him into this situation with her behavior (leaving him alone) and would like to tell her everything in detail.

MOO and speculation

Last edited:
The information comes direct from the FBI, law enforcement and the states own discovery. I would hardly call referring to their own work detailing the first 2.5+ years of their investigation as a “conspiracy”.

It’s a slippery slope if we believe the state is lying and fabricated documents detailing 2.5+ years of their own investigation and that the FBI agents and LE testifying about their own work are lying (and for what reason?). Where do the lies end ?

MOO
I disagree. The spin on the information is the problem and stating half truths or something from early investigations that was proven not to be true...as being the truth. We've heard evidence about the Due Process Gang, a proven arm of the DT, knowing it was malarkey yet still promoting it to the public as truth. As I've said before, despicable behaviour, MO

Last edited:
I don't normally listen to YouTubers, but The Murder Sheet has been a wonderful resource for the underhand tactics the defence have been using. I am glad there are podcasters willing to expose the underbelly of such sinister behaviour. I salute them and their bravery in putting their necks on the line.
After all, we want justice for Libby and Abby and such behaviour is just furthering the family's agony.

IMHO

Yes, they are fantastic! I just wish they'd cover both sides in an impartial way and not skip over the cross examinations. It would be nice to hear about the hearings in their entirety, not just certain parts. Otherwise, kudos to them.

IMO MOO

I don't normally listen to YouTubers, but The Murder Sheet has been a wonderful resource for the underhand tactics the defence have been using. I am glad there are podcasters willing to expose the underbelly of such sinister behaviour. I salute them and their bravery in putting their necks on the line.
After all, we want justice for Libby and Abby and such behaviour is just furthering the family's agony.

IMHO
I don’t especially love their voices but they can’t really help that. I am waiting to see if we get transcripts which would be easier for me to focus on.

I disagree. The spin on the information is the problem and stating half truths or something from early investigations that was proven not to be true...as being the truth. We've heard evidence about the Due Process Gang, a proven arm of the DR, knowing it was malarkey yet still promoting it to the public as truth. As I've said before, despicable behaviour, MO
Just trying to catch up - has anything come as a result of the whole due process gang thing? Eg: anyone been hit with slander or libel? Or anyone been called out for some breech of some order? Anyone been cancelled or fired from work over it? Just curious. It’s hard to keep up with everything going on.

I disagree. The spin on the information is the problem and stating half truths or something from early investigations that was proven not to be true...as being the truth. We've heard evidence about the Due Process Gang, a proven arm of the DR, knowing it was malarkey yet still promoting it to the public as truth. As I've said before, despicable behaviour, MO
yes, what some continue to refer to as facts are, in actuality, merely the Defense's interpretation of the information they got via discover. Interpretations are not fact. Of course the defense's interpretation of that discovery will be the most beneficial one for their client. Still doesn't make it fact.

Just trying to catch up - has anything come as a result of the whole due process gang thing? Eg: anyone been hit with slander or libel? Or anyone been called out for some breech of some order? Anyone been cancelled or fired from work over it? Just curious. It’s hard to keep up with everything going on.
Your guess is as good as mine

To me that would mean, RA must be exceptionally jealous re his partner KA. Paranoid about being abandoned and alone - every flirt by KA must have been a menace. Besides KA also his daughter, his friends and pub pals would know, if an according behavior by him was shown all the time.

From extreme jealousy to the double murder of two girls though is no straight line. Except, that RA possibly (silently) shouted to his partner KA from time to time: Don't let me alone for too long, otherwise I will do bad things, which I don't want to do! And if she indeed dared to leave him for a day or two, he did these very bad things.
Maybe KA feels a certain degree of guilt for what happened and therefore since his arrest doesn't want to hear anything about it. But RA wants to show her, how she got him into this situation with her behavior (leaving him alone) and would like to tell her everything in detail.

MOO and speculation

That would describe the epitome of a dysfunctional relationship, that’s for sure.

I don’t think that has been said elsewhere that RA and DD were friends. Did Nancy Grace say where she found that info? If they were friends, you would think DD would know his buddies last name. Just my opinion of course.

I thought it was "mates"? I know I am not going to listen to the NG BS to find out. I was done with her craziness during HC when she stood by Hayleigh's dad RC. A mate to me is my companion, so I am totally lost as to what is being said. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well we are all free to believe what we wish to. After all some believe RA is being framed by a large network of people that involve minors.

So I would much rather believe a Nancy Grace than a conspiracy like that and being a news corporation I’m sure they have sources. :)

IMHO
BBM

Minors?? Link please.

THIS post is awesome ticya!! Hello .... waving.
hello, I think the whole DD being mates/friends/buddies with RA is just plain not true. I think that reporter guest on NG was telling a more dramatic story by injecting that bit. Although I have devoted some time the past couple of days attempting to find any hint from a more credible source if it true, I have been unable to substantiate that the conservation officer and RA were acquainted.

Although I do agree with others that since Delphi is a pretty small town most people probably have at least a periphery or passing familiarity with everyone else in town. I believe if they were more than passing on the street acquaintances DD would have recalled his name and other information.

for example: that's that guy who I see when I pick up my prescriptions, or that's that one fella I see sometimes at the corner bar, what's his name? Rich, Rick? Something like that.

Last edited:
hello, I think the whole DD being mates/friends/buddies with RA is just plain not true. I think that reporter guest on NG was telling a more dramatic story by injecting that bit. Although I have devoted some time the past couple of days attempting to find any hint from a more credible source if it true, I have been unable to substantiate that the conservation officer and RA were acquainted.

Although I do agree with others that since Delphi is a pretty small town most people probably have at least a periphery or passing familiarity with everyone else in town. I believe if they were more than passing on the street acquaintances DD would have recalled his name and other information.

for example: that's that guy who I see when I pick u my prescriptions, or that's that one fella I see sometimes at the corner bar, what's his name? Rich, Rick? Something like that.

Is DD even from Delphi? For some reason I thought he was from a neighboring county, but I could be wrong about that. So, since I don't know, and this is genuinely just a question, I don't have a link.

IMO MOO

BBM

Minors?? Link please.

3 young girls saw Richard Allen on the trails and obviously if there is a grand conspiracy then they would also be involved quite clearly as they saw him after taking a photo of a bench at 1.26pm which places him on the trails at 1.30 like his original statement said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back