Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s interesting the witness thought he had parked to conceal his number plate.

It’s another sign that he had planned this. It goes along with the teenage girls saying he was going along at pace.

I still think he knew Libby was going to be there that day and he hadn’t planned on Libby bringing along Abby.

IMO
We as humans are really good at picking up on things like this. If we drive by the same place daily or even weekly and cars are often parked in a lot and then one day we drive by and a car is parked oddly and different from other cars you typically see in the same area.. it stands out. Not enough to call the police to say, hey a car is backed in next to this building and it's odd. BUT when a crime like this happens and you noted something odd when you were driving by and you tell police that, it really could be a clue to something going on there. The witness would have no idea that the actual suspect parked there or that police knew the suspect parked there. Heck the police might not have even known that when others came forward about this car being back in at that location.

Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators recovered more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene.

“It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt. Holeman.
ISP: More audio recovered from slain Delphi teen's phone

We know there is more audio, we do not know what it included aside from the typical girl stuff, but we know it included something LE thought would be helpful. MOO the parents weren't supposed to tell press and the public about the additional audio or that it was about BG/RA

So there are no direct quotes from LE saying this.

So there are no direct quotes from LE saying this.
I provided a direct quote from LE saying there is indeed additional audio that they feel might be helpful, features discussion among the girls and that they cannot release more of that audio because it could lead to false confessions.

Is there a direct quote from LE confirming family that said they discussed the man following them? No. Because again, LE claims they have something on audio but won't release it for integrity of case.

Does make me wonder if any of RA 60 plus confessions references something that can be substantiated in that audio tho. JMO

IMO if the state puts them on the stand, then they’re fair game to the D team. I would rip them to shreds if I were RA’s lawyer. It’s not their job to worry about the mental anguish of the witnesses imo. Their only worry is RA. The jury may not like it. But that’s always a risk. You can’t always accomplish the task without risking making someone upset. IMO if a witness falls apart on the stand, if their testimony falls down with them, then I’m ok with that. A strong witness can still fall apart and be emotional but their statement won’t change and they’ll rebuke any suggestions by counsel that they didn’t see what they think or said they did.

Lawyers for both sides know not to aggravate the jury, that’s just how it is.

I provided a direct quote from LE saying there is indeed additional audio that they feel might be helpful, features discussion among the girls and that they cannot release more of that audio because it could lead to false confessions.

Is there a direct quote from LE confirming family that said they discussed the man following them? No. Because again, LE claims they have something on audio but won't release it for integrity of case.

Does make me wonder if any of RA 60 plus confessions references something that can be substantiated in that audio tho. JMO
What if one of the girls is talking specifically about something BG had on or something about his walk, his movements, actions, etc. A hat, a mask, a wig, etc. Then he says he was wearing that item or they found an item in his house.

OR what if one of them saw an item other than the gun, like a box cutter or handcuffs or rope? Then he talks about what he used in one of his confessions. I do believe he had a gun out at that point, but what if he had something else also.

Are these all the Franks then or are there more Franks motions to get rulings on? I’m asking as I wonder if the newly added end of Aug date might be to do with a Franks?
I think this covers all of them. I think denied without hearing for these guys means all Franks have been put to bed.

Last edited:
Well said. Nobody has said these guys were cleared. Nobody has been cleared, per Doug Carter.

Do I think they did it? I have no idea, but it's compelling reasonable doubt, like it or not.

IMO MOO

What about the full quote? DC could not have known, on the day of RA’s arrest, if somebody was about to tip incriminating information about RA and a 2nd party. Especially since RA’s name was never on the public radar before.

BBM
“13News reporter Emily Longnecker asked Carter if he is confident Richard M. Allen is their guy.
"The judge signed the probable cause affidavit for the arrest of Richard Allen for two counts of murder...yes," Carter said.
Carter would not discuss if he believes other people were involved.
"We're gonna keep doing what we've been doing until it is done," Carter said. "We haven't cleared anybody."

Thanks for the clarification!

Been reading Reddit and a few other sites with Delphi information - have also seen 1:30 pm put as a time as well.

Time frames and timelines really are important as look what happens if a person has the incorrect information.
In the interest of showing how no actual timeline seems to exist with any clarity:

This article says they were dropped off around 1pm:
Inside the Years-Long Hunt for Justice in the Delphi Murders

1:00pm - Indiana State Police Website:
(Seriously?? How the heck does any of the State’s timeline even almost make sense then given this????)

1:00pm - 2019 Press Conference Delphi murders: New sketch of killer, video from Libby's phone released

1:30:
1:35
1:49:
What is super interesting to me is that the timeline varies so much depending on what article one wants to read! But most interesting is the time noted by the ISP themselves. If this is the timeline on their own damn website, then I’m sorry but it now really feels like they’re trying to make whatever “evidence” and “witnesses” they have fit a *version* or a *theory* of events that cannot be true based on their own stated facts!! It would probably also be really interesting to look at the dates for the articles. I wonder if it gets closer and closer to the timeline the State lays out as it got closer and closer to or just after RA’s arrest…. MOOO.

What is that part that I highlighted?

Who was having a heated convo at the bar?
The councils and the judge. It was mentioned at the end of Part 3 of the MS podcasts reporting on the recent hearings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu
Back