Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But RA has said he's guilty, over 60 times!

The DT DID say they were guilty. Those four men were accused by the DT again and again as being guilty...even though they cannot be placed at the area, on the the day, at the time of the murders.

Their names are now Mudd because of the DT. RA's name is muddied by his own words, his confessions, with details, of murdering two girls. AJMO
Two other men have confessed to this crime in detail.

Again, the irony of trying to protect people who were investigated for years for this crime from being accused of the crime and you have no clue where they were that day. Yet you are fine with accusing RA of being guilty with no real evidence and no connection to the crime scene, the victims or the states original investigation ?

Two other men have confessed to this crime in detail.

Again, the irony of trying to protect people who were investigated for years for this crime from being accused of the crime and you have no clue where they were that day. Yet you are fine with accusing RA of being guilty with no real evidence and no connection to the crime scene, the victims or the states original investigation ?

Can you tell me again what RA’s alibi is please?

No connection to the crime scene that’s not true as his Gun ejected a bullet from his gun. You may wish to disregard it but doesn’t change the validity of it.

Moo

They were completely investigated, couldn't be put at the scene, at the time...which means they didn't do it. That's what Murphy and Click said on the stand during the hearings when asked, Can you put them there? "No". What more is there to say about it?
Do you have a document that details that? What we heard from Click and Murphy is that they requested the SW on EF after the spot comment and the UC ignored it. Ferency was murdered by the prison guard, Click retired and Murphy moved on. There was no conclusion, no one was cleared, no one has an alibi that covers the states timeline of the murders.

If he said he was at home with his phone, the pro-guilt side would just say that he had a burner phone. I really don’t think that it matters what he says, the pro-guilt side wont accept it.

At this point the pro-guilt side is saying that Libby’s phone was turned on by a rooting animal or rigor mortis or drying up water. Anything except for a person actually turning the phone on. Like why couldn’t a person have turned the phone on?

It’s not the defendants job to prove himself innocent - It’s the states job to prove that he is guilty. He doesn’t even have to provide an alibi. The burden is on the State to prove that he was involved or, at this point, even there after 1:30pm and we have not heard any real undisputed evidence that suggests that.

It’s not evidence to just say RA=BG, the state has to actually prove it.
He's said he did it, over 60 times. He's told why he did, how he did it. All testified about by the LE officer who has listened to ALL of it. Why should we not believe what RA has said repeatedly to his family and his mental health doctor, most of all? He's even yelled it out at the warden and written it down. I just don't understand why we shouldn't believe RA's massive amount of confessions and incriminating statements? JMO

Can you tell me again what RA’s alibi is please?

No connection to the crime scene that’s not true as his Gun ejected a bullet from his gun. You may wish to disregard it but doesn’t change the validity of it.

Moo
He left at 1:30pm. The validity of a random bullet found under the ground days after the crime scene tape came down is as good as the chain of custody and the science backing this subjective match, which there is none. I strongly encourage you to research tool marking and ballistics for yourself.

I think finding out the actual time that the girls were dropped off would be critical first steps. Then sharing the correct times with the public so that people know what time they need tips for. If you’re off by 45 minutes, people might not think their later tip matters. There’s enough people working this case someone can find the time out. The timeline is incredibly important.

But far be it from me to comment on their timeline. I don’t understand where it comes from at all.
Of course it would be. But they have parallel investigations going on. One team is nailing down the girl's timeline, while another team is trying to identify the guy on the bridge.

The team trying to identify BG is frantically trying to get the pictures to the public and asking for tips. So they give this info to the interns/office staff to put on FaceBook website. All they need for that article/poster is an approximate time---'around 1 pm.' That is totally sufficient for the purposes of getting tips about BG.

It is silly, IMO, to now point to that Missing Poster UPDATE---posted in March of 2017---and say that it somehow means the investigators are incompetent because they used an approximation. IMO

And NO, sharing the exact time with the public would not be a smart move. If someone saw the girls or saw a guy that looked like BG, they'd call it in whether it was 1 pm or 2 pm or 3 pm. No one said what time the girls were killed, it is just the APPROXIMATE time they arrived.

If they saw a creepy guy, even if it was 12:30 0r 1, it could still be important. The public did not need a precise to the minute arrival time at that point. And the detectives were probably still trying to verify all the data---the families were devastated and distraught. I'm sure it took a few days to get some clarity.

He left at 1:30pm. The validity of a random bullet found under the ground days after the crime scene tape came down is as good as the chain of custody and the science backing this subjective match, which there is none. I strongly encourage you to research tool marking and ballistics for yourself.

No he said he was there from 1.30-3.30pm so let’s be clear on that.

Then he changed his story years later because he knew by then that the video had been released and they had a firm timeline.

Just because he changed his story doesn’t change what he originally stated to Law Enforcement.

So no Albi then for the time in question. Thank you :)

Link DocumentCloud

He's said he did it, over 60 times. He's told why he did, how he did it. All testified about by the LE officer who has listened to ALL of it. Why should we not believe what RA has said repeatedly to his family and his mental health doctor, most of all? He's even yelled it out at the warden and written it down. I just don't understand why we shouldn't believe RA's massive amount of confessions and incriminating statements? JMO
What makes this persons confession more valid than the other two peoples confessions? Because he was held in solitary confinement in a maximum security prison without a trial being tortured 24 hours a day by convicted felons posted at his door with pads of paper waiting to write down anything he said.. or didn’t say.. because any “confession” would get them time knocked off their sentence ?

My opinion only, of course.

No he said he was there from 1.30-3.30pm so let’s be clear on that.

Then he changed his story years later because he knew by then that the video had been released and they had a firm timeline.

Just because he changed his story doesn’t change what he frontally stated to Law Enforcement.

So no Albi then for the time in question. Thank you :)
We don’t know what he actually said to DD since there is no audio or video. This is how court works. We don’t get to just make things up because it works for the states case. He said he left at 1:30 on the only recorded interview so now the state has to prove that he was there after 1:30.

We don’t know what he actually said to DD since there is no audio or video. This is how court works. We don’t get to just make things up because it works for the states case. He said he left at 1:30 on the only recorded interview so now the state has to prove that he was there after 1:30.

Ah back to the good old conspiracy again. We are going around in the circles.

Everybody out to get poor old Ricky with a conspiracy that now Spreads as far as woodland creatures apparently:D

ETA - just for the record I am going to believe LE over a man who has openly admitted he has committed these crimes 60+ times with some containining information only the killer knows.

If he left at 1:30 why did witnesses see him after that time? And why was his vehicle picked up arriving at that time, not leaving?

And why did 3 witnesses see his car parked at the abandoned office?

I haven't seen any evidence of that bullet being found days later. Barbara McDonald has not been that convincing, IMO/

In the video, BM says "IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING that it was found days later'... But no source or explanation for why it is her understanding. I'd have to hear more about that.

Has the D team said that is was found days later in their motions?

Ah back to the good old conspiracy again. We are going around in the circles.

Everybody out to get poor old Ricky with a conspiracy that now Spreads as far as woodland creatures apparently:D

ETA - just for the record I am going to believe LE over a man who has openly admitted he has committed these crimes 60+ times with some containining information only the killer knows.

What was your conspiracy theory of how Libby’s phone was turned on at 4:33am?

After reading today’s filing, I just do not understand the unwillingness of some to accept as fact that it was not the D that pulled the Odinist/Asatru/Vinlander line of investigation out of thin air. LE began the investigation, they believed these people needed to be investigated and then abruptly just shut it down without any explanation except, “they are not a suspect.” Why!? What in their very short investigation proved these individuals were not involved? What exactly did they investigate to come to that conclusion? Just how many times was “you know who” (we all know who) tipped into the tip line!? Yet, RA was not a suspect for 5 1/2 years, possibly never tipped in by anyone! He has no ties to these racist groups, no link to the girls, no digital record of him looking into these racist groups, no link to the members of these clubs/tribes but he is believed guilty before a trial even begins. His misfortune/mistake, was coming forward in an attempt to help. Lesson learned there! And, not only all this, but Click, Ferency and Murphy continued despite UC and attempted to get a SW and UC never supported them. Why? What were they trying to hide. Why did they want to draw attention away from this group? Well, there is a reason and I sincerely hope it gets exposed in due course. MOO.

Now we learn that two of these individuals drove/drive a white pick-up truck and guess what!? A witness observed a white pick-up truck parked at the old CPS building! What a “coincidence!” Fake alibis don’t count and that’s all the Rushville crew have.They can’t even keep their stories straight. The two rune aficionados can’t even agree on why they “fell out.” And that’s not suspicious?!

I don’t know who wielded the knife that dreadful day, but I sure as heck don’t think it was RA.

Just MOO.

They’re supposed to actually find the evidence that they believe can prove the person is guilty before they arrest them.
Exactly, which is why they have Probable Cause criteria.
The public and jury are supposed to start the trial with assuming the defendant is innocent and having the state actually prove the persons guilt.
YES, the jury especially. But the public is allowed to have their personal opinions.
I’m not sure how much you’ve investigated into the defense allegations yourself, but most of what they’re talking about you can google and confirm for yourself.
I've googled plenty of defense theories but have not always confirmed what I looked into.
So big warning to all - if you don’t want people to know that you’re a white supremacist who belongs to a racist skinhead group that paints trees with human blood, don’t put it on your public Facebook.

Does that make them murderers?

I would like to know about that accusation that this Odinist you discussed painted a tree with 'human blood from a ritual sacrifice' ---was that murder confirmed? Was this guy arrested for it?

Why haven't we heard about this recent human sacrifice by Odinists? Shouldn't that ritual sacrifice be in all the Franks Motions as evidence?

i must of misunderstand the 3 day hearings. Can you please provide a link where LE say they didn’t investigate and clear people that the defense have publicly shamed?

This is one of the logical fallacies at the heart of all this.

Click and co claim they investigated these guys because they think they did it, but then say they found no evidence to link them to the murders. So then they D say the evidence would have been found if only there had been search warrants etc - but how was there ever going to be probable cause for that?

It's a circular reasoning that because they are guilty, the evidence must exist.

MOO

Do you have a document that details that? What we heard from Click and Murphy is that they requested the SW on EF after the spot comment and the UC ignored it. Ferency was murdered by the prison guard, Click retired and Murphy moved on. There was no conclusion, no one was cleared, no one has an alibi that covers the states timeline of the murders.

LE check out their alibis. Is this not truth? The testimony on the stand, Murphy and Click bith said they could not put them at the scene, at the time. What is not clear about that testimony? It was reported in the 3-part podcast by MS, linked many times here. Here it is again.

I'd like to see some solid evidence of these Odinists taking part in ritual sacrifices ..if they are so obviously guilty, because they are Odinists, show me where they, OR ANY OTHER ODINISTS, have sacrificed anyone?

Someone posted an excerpt of a redacted FB post, which supposedly stated that the guy used human blood from a ritual sacrifice to paint a rune on a tree.

OK, if so, WHAT HAPPENED? Was there really a ritual human sacrifice, like the D is saying in their most recent motion?

Show us more about that if we are supposed to believe that these guys are obvious, violent killers of humans.

This is one of the logical fallacies at the heart of all this.

Click and co claim they investigated these guys because they think they did it, but then say they found no evidence to link them to the murders. So then they D say the evidence would have been found if only there had been search warrants etc - but how was there ever going to be probable cause for that?

It's a circular reasoning that because they are guilty, the evidence must exist.
Well, how exactly do you think they could find that evidence when UC did not support their request for a SW? The evidence you believe doesn’t exist may very well have existed at that time had they had a SW. They were shut down. Why? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back