Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This would be interesting if it wasn't absurd. ( I know this isn't your theory, so no shade cast your way)

Under this thought pattern,

BG is only a delivery boy for the Odinists?

He takes them to a vehicle or to the....help me out here,... to a place nearby. Then, later that night, in the cover of complete darkness, with nothing lighting their way, a ritual was performed by sacrificing 2 white girls, again in complete darkness.

One of the Odinists redressed AW, again in darkness, and manually operates Libby's iPhone.

Then, this group is able to disappear and resume whatever their normal daily activities are, unnoticed by their contemporaries.

Is there any established link between RA and the Heathen group? I have not heard of a connection.
RIGHT?!?!?! I need help with this BS theory also.

And all this going on while family, neighbors and friends were still OUT THERE SEARCHING OVERNIGHT !!!

Oh, wait-- are they all odinists also ??
Part of the ritual ??

Can't wait for expert testimony about this issue. It's extremely important and I think the State was really hoping it would not come in at all.

IMO MOO
I would think all of Libby's phone's information as well as KG, DG and others would most certainly be included in any prosecution case against RA, without a doubt. MO

TH said the JM borrowed her car to go to Delphi around the time of the murders to meet up with his Vinlander friends and it came back smeared with what appeared to be blood. I wonder if LE searched the HH video for that car, whatever make/model it happened to be?? Would be “clever” to use someone else’s car, wouldn’t it??
Are we talking about the 2:30-3:30pm time of the murders or the 4:33am time of the murders? Defense has to pick one.

JMO

BBM and even more astonishing is that they managed to do that all in the dead of night, while an entire town, including LE, was already on high alert and had spend the evening searching high and low for these victims.

Which makes me ask too, in the DT theory of a group of Odinists ritually sacrificing girls in this clearing, how do they explain how the cult knew when it would be safe to go out and engage in their sacrifice? I mean, did the just wait around for news that the official search had been called off for the night and take their chance sneaking down there?
quoting my own because another issue I have with the sacrifice theory is, it requires the cult to know where the girls would be. So now we have the girls lured there (presumably by KAK or some other Odin friendly person I guess??) RA just happening to be there on that bridge at approximately the time the victims were, but somehow saw neither the victims or the predator(s) that would murder the girls.

and what sort of secret cult would kidnap girls and then ritually sacrifice them so close to the kidnap location, either in the broad daylight of the afternoon, or weirder yet, remove them only to return them to the abduction general area and murder them later that same night after it had been crawling with cops and citizens searching??

It would make more sense if the girls had been abducted somewhere else and then the sacrifice occurring where the were bodies found (clearing water near blah blah). Then the Odinists wouldn't have had to risk being seen at the scene of a crime when they returned to allegedly turn on a cell phone.

Like literally none of it makes sense. not one lick of it.

BBM
IMO, and apparently a lot of others, this
Defense Team has ALREADY lost Credibility.

They have nothing else to defend their client, so they just keep spinning the same ole, same ole BS over & over.

Isn’t the Blame Game the way things have become in general? The D has no defense so everyone else is to blame.

I admire everyone who has been a target of their unfounded allegations for staying silent but it must be tough. At least they can know they’re in good company, local LE, ISP, FBI, even the victim’s own family members, no one’s exempt in the crossfire of creative sputtering of D accusations. To the D, it may seem like progressive brainstorming but IMO too much and it comes across as childish desperation in poor taste.

JMO and MOO

She was a 14 year old girl and her 13 year old friend was with her. They'd notice that a man was crossing over the bridge towards them leaving them to have to wait (to dangerous to go out onto the bridge and pass by him there) and meet up with an unknown and creepy guy. The girls discussed going the other way to avoid him but it was private property (mentioned in AW's interview posted numerous times) and so their age and dispositions kept them from doing so, heartbreaking, those sweet children. Libby's instincts were very keen in that situation. I've always thought maybe she meant to video him to show her Dad or Gramps later to see if they knew who he was. AW also mentioned Abby saying,(paraphrazing) let's just go that way. I think her fight or flight was kicking in as he got closer...again heartbreaking AJMO to what they were thinking and feeling </3
I admit I often think of what she did and since learning of this case, I now too have taken a photo and/or video of people that I fund unsettling. I've also taken videos of a couple cars that have given me an uneasy feeling when I've been driving and they are following or driving in a way that makes me feel some type of way for my safety. I do delete them once I'm safe and a few days have passed. I always think just in case this is one of those times, LE will have a record. Libby was so brave to do what she did and I will forever err on the side of caution now because of this case and seeing how her video is one of the key pieces of evidence that will catch her killer.

Honestly, it feels like we have pre-motion in limine defense theory and post-motion in limine defense theory. The defense is no longer claiming some of the things that were stated in Franks 1, and has outright changed their stance on some other things. That certainly muddies the water when trying to discuss current defense theory instead of the old and partially discarded theory. A person driving a vehicle in Franks 1 may no longer be relevant if it’s now outside of the 4:33am timeframe.

It’s certainly a good thing the jury won’t see any of these motions. The defense would wind up producing content that’s prejudicial against the defense.

All my opinion.

Honestly, it feels like we have pre-motion in limine defense theory and post-motion in limine defense theory. The defense is no longer claiming some of the things that were stated in Franks 1, and has outright changed their stance on some other things. That certainly muddies the water when trying to discuss current defense theory instead of the old and partially discarded theory. A person driving a vehicle in Franks 1 may no longer be relevant if it’s now outside of the 4:33am timeframe.

It’s certainly a good thing the jury won’t see any of these motions. The defense would wind up producing content that’s prejudicial against the defense.

All my opinion.

I'm not really following. Could you provide some examples? I don't mean links, just examples.

Its a shame they weren't able to (for whatever reason, fear, panic, signal issues) call 911. That there was no one there to intervene and help them!! Its a horrific thing they experienced, and an ongoing endless horror for their loved ones.

I think it all happened so suddenly there simply wasn’t time.

I often look at the water and wondering if I had been 13/14 if I would have jumped but i am looking at it hindsight because I know what happened next.

I'm not really following. Could you provide some examples? I don't mean links, just examples.
Yeah, I know the thread moves fast. I’ve provided some more robust examples up thread and in the previous thread but a couple of the more notable ones are:

- The Ansuz rune now being a Laguz rune (which nullifies a lot of the social media and Hail Odin claims from Franks 1); change is on p6 of the response to the MiL
- EF’s sisters’ statements now being completely omitted from items pointing to his third party culpability - starts on p18
- The timeframe of the crime being moved to 4:33am - the defense spends a page and a half talking about this rendering BH’s alibi invalid starting on p15

Attachments

• Brief_in_Opposition_to_States_M_1.pdf
    360.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm afraid that at this moment, I put zero faith in any "confessions" made by RA. This may change as we learn more about them and what he said, when, and other factors including whether he made them before or after he read the disclosure etc.....
Yes, and goodness only knows what the guards or “watchers” were “feeding” him while his mind was breaking down. No audio. Oh how convenient! It will be REALLy interesting to hear the confessions, during which dates they occurred and in whose presence, and as you noted, before or AFTER he read the disclosure. JMO

DBM responded to wrong post.

Last edited:
I think it all happened so suddenly there simply wasn’t time.

I often look at the water and wondering if I had been 13/14 if I would have jumped but i am looking at it hindsight because I know what happened next.
Perhaps attempts to call out were made but the phone was not working properly or could not get cell service once they got across the creek.
I guess we will find out at trial. The state will most likely have every swipe and keystroke from LG’s phone and present it as evidence.
Jmo

Yes, and goodness only knows what the guards or “watchers” were “feeding” him while his mind was breaking down. No audio. Oh how convenient! It will be REALLy interesting to hear the confessions, during which dates they occurred and in whose presence, and as you noted, before or AFTER he read the disclosure. JMO

If as you state there is no audio, I’m curious how would anyone hear the confessions?

I'd like to see the full interviews LE had with him to know how many hints they dropped regarding the crime and the scene. I'd like to know who all his "companions" were. How he came to Jesus will be of particular interest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100
Back