Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Libby was a big girl which is why her body was dragged while Abby was picked up and moved after he had murdered them.

So who exactly was taking them girls off to bring them back with a bunch of searchers in the area and with the weight of Libby?

It just is not logical and im sure any jury would think the same. It just doesn’t add up as a theory and would be way to risky for a murderer.

ETA - also the phone being powered down by the killer again doesn’t make any sense. The Killer would of just kept the phone instead of leaving it behind.

MOO
My question is why did he move them after he murdered them?

I know that we all have our opinions, and that's just the way it is...

But, Dr Wala was someone that RA confessed to.

At one point, RA asked Dr. Wala to phone his wife. During the phone call he told her that he killed the girls.
He even requested for the doctor to stay so that she could hear it. ( Something to that wording) KA apparently hung up on him.

He told the doctor, "She doesn't believe me."

His mom told him that he was being brainwashed and to stop.

This guy had accepted his savior and wanted to be cleansed from his sins. He had come to realize that this lifetime would not reunite him with his family. He wants to have the peace of mind that he will spend eternity with them.

Can anyone imagine the feeling that comes with wanting to come clean to the people that you have let down, that have supported you and be told that you are not believed?

That is probably a big part of his breakdown.

The testimony from Dr Wala is covered in MS coverage of the 3 days of hearings.

Thank you for taking the time to type all that out, but it doesn't answer my question. "Confessing" while mentally compromised is not the same thing as wanting to plead guilty. The implication is that his attorneys are not letting him plead guilty, yet he's no longer in this psychosis (presumably) and spent 3 days in front of the judge. He doesn't seem like a man who wants to plead guilty.

IMO MOO

The sketch seems to show curls or waves. Not sure what the hat looked like - was it a curly sort of fur?

The sketch is just a drawing from someone's memory...And I have not personally seen the hat.

All I can do is reflect on the video itself and wonder if that hat could have been perceived as hair. Especially from a bit of a distance.
I would link a photo of a couple, but I don't think it's allowed because it's not MSM.

Maybe a Google search would suffice,,?

JMO

The State has to first prove "BG" is even RA, and I think that's going to be a tough hill to climb since it looks nothing like him, IMO.

The defense team's stance about BH is way deeper than "BH looks like BG." They haven't even asserted that from what I can recall. We recently learned several people who called tips in thought that, but the defense team has never said that "BH is 'BG' because he looks more like 'BG" than RA does."

JMO

JH on the stand when he was questioned about those two sketches more or less said that both sketches were of the same man because they (sketches) looked alike.

Strike me down with lightening if I got that wrong!

The sketches don't look alike nor does RA look like either of them and as for RA looking like BG that is really hard to say because part of that man's face could be covered in the video.

As for BH looking like BG I have no idea because I don't know what BH looks like.

Tough hill to climb could be right!

Without having seen their bodies, how do you know they are dead?

I have asked a silly question, of course. Point being, if LE has told us they were dead by 3:30, why would we not believe them?

jmo

Have they said this?

Thank you for taking the time to type all that out, but it doesn't answer my question. "Confessing" while mentally compromised is not the same thing as wanting to plead guilty. The implication is that his attorneys are not letting him plead guilty, yet he's no longer in this psychosis (presumably) and spent 3 days in front of the judge. He doesn't seem like a man who wants to plead guilty.

IMO MOO

I understand that.
I do hope that his attorneys are listening to him, because it actually came from their mouths back in 2023. They brought his confessions up, not the P.
It seems to me that at the very least, they are walking a fine line.

Don't you think that confessing to his wife and mother would be the first step to making a guilty plea? It seems reasonable.

JMO

Have they said this?
We know it took 18 minutes to walk the girls to the crime scene. They were killed there.

Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?

A. Evidence. I do not recall a specific time though but rather a time line.

I understand that.
I do hope that his attorneys are listening to him, because it actually came from their mouths back in 2023. They brought his confessions up, not the P.
It seems to me that at the very least, they are walking a fine line.

Don't you think that confessing to his wife and mother would be the first step to making a guilty plea? It seems reasonable.

JMO
Just because is "seems reasonable" doesn't make it fact, though. What is FACT is that he spent 3 days in front of a judge and not once indicated he wanted to change his plea to guilty or that he was even unhappy with his attorneys (who, according to some here, "are not listening to him").

JMO MOO

Without having seen their bodies, how do you know they are dead?

I have asked a silly question, of course. Point being, if LE has told us they were dead by 3:30, why would we not believe them?

jmo
Can LE prove they were dead by 3:30? That is the question? JMO

JH on the stand when he was questioned about those two sketches more or less said that both sketches were of the same man because they (sketches) looked alike.

Strike me down with lightening if I got that wrong!

The sketches don't look alike nor does RA look like either of them and as for RA looking like BG that is really hard to say because part of that man's face could be covered in the video.

As for BH looking like BG I have no idea because I don't know what BH looks like.

Tough hill to climb could be right!
The sketches were a tool to help the public bring in tips to locate the suspect. They won’t be used as evidence. if RA were non-white, the sketch might rule him out. That’s about it. He can’t be ruled out by the sketches.

I know that we all have our opinions, and that's just the way it is...

But, Dr Wala was someone that RA confessed to.

At one point, RA asked Dr. Wala to phone his wife. During the phone call he told her that he killed the girls.
He even requested for the doctor to stay so that she could hear it. ( Something to that wording) KA apparently hung up on him.

He told the doctor, "She doesn't believe me."

His mom told him that he was being brainwashed and to stop.

This guy had accepted his savior and wanted to be cleansed from his sins. He had come to realize that this lifetime would not reunite him with his family. He wants to have the peace of mind that he will spend eternity with them.

Can anyone imagine the feeling that comes with wanting to come clean to the people that you have let down, that have supported you and be told that you are not believed?

That is probably a big part of his breakdown.

The testimony from Dr Wala is covered in MS coverage of the 3 days of hearings.
What about the times he said he was innocent?
Should his family and attys just ignore those?

We know it took 18 minutes to walk the girls to the crime scene. They were killed there.

Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?

A. Evidence. I do not recall a specific time though but rather a time line.

I don't interpret any of this as proof that "LE told us they were dead at 3:30." I don't think anyone in LE has ever said that.

IMO MOO

I don't interpret any of this as proof that "LE told us they were dead at 3:30." I don't think anyone in LE has ever said that.

IMO MOO
TTF - not sure where you are going with this. I gave you MSM quotes and you and I both know LE believes the girls were deceased in mid afternoon. Unsure why you are claiming LE has not said that. So, when do you think the girls were dead? Why do you not believe LE on general time of death?

IMO MOO

It's in your signature!

EBM to add the actual page number:32, footnotes 22

Jerry Holeman testified in his deposition that investigators estimated the time of death as occurring somewhere between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. (Holeman depo., p. 17, lines 6-21).

Last edited:
I hope we will hear from an expert like the person who testified in the Murdaugh trial about the phones' movements. All of the phones involved.

IMO MOO

All phones you say?!
Couldn't agree with you more.

Like the cell phone RA claimed he used for watching the stock ticker would be one although what really would be retrievable from it after 5 years.

That phone or its data could be the key to changing everything for all we know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back