Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's true. He did admit he wore something similar to BG. But I do wonder how many men of his age group wore something similar anytime they were outside in February? But now that I read about his confessions, it all seems moot, as long as he was sane when he confessed.

But he admits he was out on that bridge so you also have him on the bridge and dressed like BG.

So a reasonable person has to then ask what are the odds that he was dressed like the killer out on the bridge and he admitted he was on the trails between 1.30-3.30pm in his original statement.

The defence have done 4 Franks and at no stage have they suggested he has a alibi for the time in question.

Didn't she also say on the stand, during the hearings, that she thought a few times that RA was faking his symptoms?

Without context, we don't know what she meant by that. We'll have to wait for the transcripts, and not just go by what MS said. She may have said, "At times, I thought he was faking, but then I realized he wasn't."

IMO MOO

Last edited:
But he admits he was out on that bridge so you also have him on the bridge and dressed like BG.

So a reasonable person has to then ask what are the odds that he was dressed like the killer out on the bridge between 1.30-3.30pm which he said in his first statement.

Pretty good odds in Indiana! There's practically a dress code for middle-aged men.

IMO MOO

That's true. He did admit he wore something similar to BG. But I do wonder how many men of his age group wore something similar anytime they were outside in February? But now that I read about his confessions, it all seems moot, as long as he was sane when he confessed.
If we take into consideration what RA was doing at the time he was confessing, I think it’s fair to say, he was not sane at that time. JMO

I don’t believe they can be placed on the bridge though at the time in question.

Libby captured one man on the video she took and Abby doesn’t seem to have men behind her in the photo Libby took.

Or even one man.

Without context, we don't know what she meant by that. We'll have to wait for the transcripts, and not just go by what MS said. She may have said, "At times, I thought he was faking, but then I realized he wasn't."

IMO MOO
I'm going by what was reported by someone in attendance that took notes (MS). I don't think she would deliberately leaving something like that out. She's a journalist and seems very fair and unbiased in her reporting. MO

Pretty good odds in Indiana! There's practically a dress code for middle-aged men.

IMO MOO

I’m in NYC and not familiar at all with the standards of middle-aged Indiana men’s attire.

However, I do recall that early in this Delphi forum, many posters did say that this was a very common look for that region.

My issue is that we don’t see a whole chorus line of similarly dressed men on that bridge at that time. We see only one on Libby’s video, and no witnesses claimed to have seen several men walking about, dressed in near identical gear, at that time and place.

JMO

This is why the defense is trying to hit the 4:33am text messages so hard - they're trying to claim that the girls were actually murdered around 4:33am and that none of the Odinists' alibis account for this variation in the timeline.

The issue with this is that they don't have a good answer to who BG is and how BG then becomes uninvolved in the crimes. The door is still open for RA to be BG, and the Odinists just join in later. The direction this is going will quickly result in RA admitting to kidnapping the girls but denying culpability for the murders.

All my opinion.
All true, but even if RA just admits to kidnapping the girls, won't he be culpable for their murder anyway? If you force someone by gunpoint and deliver them to evil, that is Capital Murder as well, IIUC.

I'm going by what was reported by someone in attendance that took notes (MS). I don't think she would deliberately leaving something like that out. She's a journalist and seems very fair and unbiased in her reporting. MO

Not only MS reported about Dr Wala’s testimony.

“Prosecutors said Allen's shift toward bizarre behavior happened after a meeting with his lawyers. Dr. Monica Wala noted in past reports her concerns that Allen was faking his symptoms.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back