Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right, and RA had mental health issues before he was ever incarcerated. He was hospitalised in 2019 for mental help.

So maybe he had mental health issues on the eve of Valentine's Day of 2017 too? His daughter had moved out, his wife was out of town for family emergency. Maybe he had a breakdown?
BBM .. I've seen this stated before and keep meaning to ask where or how this information is known. Was it stated in an article or in one of the court filings? Just more curious than anything and keep forgetting to ask when I see someone talk about it.

The other thing I do know is that there's no sign in the released stills of BG that makes me believe he's carrying a length of rope long enough to restrain both girls.
rsbm

Or RA is not "BG." Or "BG" did not kill the girls. Or both. Or more than one person was involved and the other person, not yet arrested, brought the rope.

IMO MOO

IMO, LG was posed for a few reasons;

1) Sexual gratification
2) To humilate his victim
3) To shock the people that would find her

AW:

1) Redressed because of a tiny amount of regret

JMO
I have never understood the idea of humiliating a victim via posing when the victim is deceased. Dead kids do not experience humiliation imo. I can understand though that he may have wanted to shock the searchers who would eventually find her.

I have never understood the idea of humiliating a victim via posing when the victim is deceased. Dead kids do not experience humiliation imo. I can understand though that he may have wanted to shock the searchers who would eventually find her.
I’m not sure all killers have the same view of life and death as most people do. To some, the victims were and are their play things.

I’d say it’s probably pretty hard for us to understand the minds of any of the people capable of taken someone’s life in such a perverse way.

It’s like we expect to rationalize the seemingly unrationalizable (sic) and walk away with a reasonable explanation that we can say “oh, ok, that makes sense”

Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back