Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right, and RA had mental health issues before he was ever incarcerated. He was hospitalised in 2019 for mental help.

So maybe he had mental health issues on the eve of Valentine's Day of 2017 too? His daughter had moved out, his wife was out of town for family emergency. Maybe he had a breakdown?
BBM .. I've seen this stated before and keep meaning to ask where or how this information is known. Was it stated in an article or in one of the court filings? Just more curious than anything and keep forgetting to ask when I see someone talk about it.

The other thing I do know is that there's no sign in the released stills of BG that makes me believe he's carrying a length of rope long enough to restrain both girls.
rsbm

Or RA is not "BG." Or "BG" did not kill the girls. Or both. Or more than one person was involved and the other person, not yet arrested, brought the rope.

IMO MOO

IMO, LG was posed for a few reasons;

1) Sexual gratification
2) To humilate his victim
3) To shock the people that would find her

AW:

1) Redressed because of a tiny amount of regret

JMO
I have never understood the idea of humiliating a victim via posing when the victim is deceased. Dead kids do not experience humiliation imo. I can understand though that he may have wanted to shock the searchers who would eventually find her.

I have never understood the idea of humiliating a victim via posing when the victim is deceased. Dead kids do not experience humiliation imo. I can understand though that he may have wanted to shock the searchers who would eventually find her.
I’m not sure all killers have the same view of life and death as most people do. To some, the victims were and are their play things.

I’d say it’s probably pretty hard for us to understand the minds of any of the people capable of taken someone’s life in such a perverse way.

It’s like we expect to rationalize the seemingly unrationalizable (sic) and walk away with a reasonable explanation that we can say “oh, ok, that makes sense”

Moo

rsbm

Or RA is not "BG." Or "BG" did not kill the girls. Or both. Or more than one person was involved and the other person, not yet arrested, brought the rope.

IMO MOO
It’s possible he had a length of rope tucked into the waistband of his pants, coiled up, in the back, with the jacket covering it. We have not seen any pics of him from behind.

Pure speculation here

I think, these perps are completely depraved by their consumption of p**n. Nothing can be dirty enough for them. MOO

That must have been the "reasoning" behind altering/embellishing SC's description (changing it from just "muddy" to "muddy and bloody") of the man with the tan coat (not blue) that she saw walking down the road.

IMO

We still don't know the totality of her description. I do not believe there will be anything inaccurate about her full testimony when it comes time for her to take the stand. It's been just another bit of manipulated spin by the DT, IMO

It's a gratification thing, I think, for the offender, to leave a victim in a degrading pose. It's formulated in their mind, the actual reason(s) for it. I find the dichotomy of how the two victims in this case were left/manipulated to be the most interesting, for numerous reasons. Why was Libby treated so much more severely than Abby? Was it merely because she tried to get away or were there other reasons? Libby was stripped nude, all her protection from the killer removed and never given back fully...just her top half given cover from his eyes with her sexual reproductive parts left bare. Abby was re-clothed, given back her protection and if she was turned upside down...as if the killer couldn't even bear to look at her face after she was covered up, that's significant to me. Did Abby have both her pants and Libby's pants on? Was she given extra protection, two sets of clothing to cover her? Did her killer never even exposed that area of her? It makes me think this was planned somehow to be all about Libby and Abby did not fit his fantasy?

I don't know, just some thoughts and all too disturbing ones. God bless those to sweet little girls and let there be justice for them.

IMO: No. I believe that theory came from GH. One shoe was found under Abby and the other one was found in the creek with some other items of L's clothing.
Kelsei talked about it though, describing being up on the bridge when someone found one of Libby's shoes. She also described the area at the top of the "down the hill", by the bridge's end, as looking very disturbed, the dirt. I always took that to mean it was where the girls and BG started down the hill. Just my recollection.

Does anyone know if the state/taxpayer provide funding for legal representation in an appeal (in a similar way RA is receiving funded representation in his original trial)?

I don't interpret any of this as proof that "LE told us they were dead at 3:30." I don't think anyone in LE has ever said that.

IMO MOO
I was looking for something else and ended up in this "dead at 3:30" rabbit hole. We were wondering where that came from as far back as July 2021.
I wonder which PC it was prior to Feb 17, 2021, when the article was written?

Here are 2 Leazenby interviews where he is questioned about that timeframe.
Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?
A. Evidence. I do not recall a specific time though but rather a time line.

Kelsei talked about it though, describing being up on the bridge when someone found one of Libby's shoes. She also described the area at the top of the "down the hill", by the bridge's end, as looking very disturbed, the dirt. I always took that to mean it was where the girls and BG started down the hill. Just my recollection.

Could searchers of also caused it to be disturbed?

Im guessing there was 100’s of searchers and I guess that’s always a issue with stuff like this as they can unwittingly disturb a crime scene.

It's a gratification thing, I think, for the offender, to leave a victim in a degrading pose. It's formulated in their mind, the actual reason(s) for it. I find the dichotomy of how the two victims in this case were left/manipulated to be the most interesting, for numerous reasons. Why was Libby treated so much more severely than Abby? Was it merely because she tried to get away or were there other reasons? Libby was stripped nude, all her protection from the killer removed and never given back fully...just her top half given cover from his eyes with her sexual reproductive parts left bare. Abby was re-clothed, given back her protection and if she was turned upside down...as if the killer couldn't even bear to look at her face after she was covered up, that's significant to me. Did Abby have both her pants and Libby's pants on? Was she given extra protection, two sets of clothing to cover her? Did her killer never even exposed that area of her? It makes me think this was planned somehow to be all about Libby and Abby did not fit his fantasy?

I don't know, just some thoughts and all too disturbing ones. God bless those to sweet little girls and let there be justice for them.
Just for accuracy, Abby was also found on her back according to the FM. As well, she was wearing Libby’s jeans. I think this was likely due to it being easier to redress her in larger jeans than her skinny jeans. JMO

From how I read the D’s account of the CS, Abby’s jeans are only mentioned as allegedly having been gathered by the killer and deposited in the creek with other items. I have no idea if all of the items were found by searchers. I don’t recall them finding Abby’s jeans?

Link to FM in my signature.

Does anyone know if the state/taxpayer provide funding for legal representation in an appeal (in a similar way RA is receiving funded representation in his original trial)?
Yes.

1. What does the Public Defender of Indiana do?
Flow Chart Representing the Procedures for All Criminal Cases

The Public Defender of Indiana provides representation for Indiana post-conviction relief actions to convicted and sentenced adults, and adjudicated and committed juveniles, who are incarcerated and serving (or subject to future.

Yes.

1. What does the Public Defender of Indiana do?
Flow Chart Representing the Procedures for All Criminal Cases

The Public Defender of Indiana provides representation for Indiana post-conviction relief actions to convicted and sentenced adults, and adjudicated and committed juveniles, who are incarcerated and serving (or subject to future.

Thanks!

Could searchers of also caused it to be disturbed?

Im guessing there was 100’s of searchers and I guess that’s always a issue with stuff like this as they can unwittingly disturb a crime scene.
That's a definitely a possibility. I have no time as to when she observed that.

Just for accuracy, Abby was also found on her back according to the FM. As well, she was wearing Libby’s jeans. I think this was likely due to it being easier to redress her in larger jeans than her skinny jeans. JMO

From how I read the D’s account of the CS, Abby’s jeans are only mentioned as allegedly having been gathered by the killer and deposited in the creek with other items. I have no idea if all of the items were found by searchers. I don’t recall them finding Abby’s jeans?

Link to FM in my signature.
Where is it seen that Abby was found face down? I just recently saw that here, it was news to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back