Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So according to the defense, I thought the upside down F was a rune put there as part of some ritual killing these guys all committed together. If Libby instead is writing this F as a way to tell on her killer (and not the killer making a rune on the tree) then is it even a ritual killing and if it isn't a ritual killing, then why are all these men (who are connected by their Odin interests) in the woods together killing 2 girls?
Franks 1. The d asserts that RA has no known ties to Odinism.

For me it would be all things digital.

Same here. Indisputable phone records from lots of people, not just LG and RA, tracing all movements, communications, and interactions for the 12th, 13th, and 14th. Maybe even the 15th and beyond.

IMO MOO

Franks 1. The d asserts that RA has no known ties to Odinism.
There was a comment in this line of discussion that said maybe RA was on the bridge and lead the girls to the other guys waiting. There was another comment that maybe they were both being initiated. I was responding to those suggestions.

I don't personally think it was Odinism at all and I don't think RA has ties to Odinism because I don't think it played any role in the murders. I think it was RA alone and whatever twisted reason he alone has for this is his.

I think the blood is was from Libby's hand as she was laying there dying. I don't think she or anyone else painted the tree with her blood.

Allen, Harshman said, talked about why he killed the girls and why he delayed in confessing, although the detective did not elaborate on what those motivations were. Harshman also said Allen expressed fears that his family will no longer love him after the trial, during which they will see graphic photos of the girls' bodies.

Harshman, though, acknowledged during questioning from the defense that Allen also proclaimed his innocence during other conversations.
Did Richard Allen confess to killing two Delphi teens? Here's what we learned.

I am most interested to learn what RA had to say about the delay in confessing killing the girls and his motivations for doing so. For me, this is the real mystery of this case. Not any of the SODDIs put forth by the DT or their Odinist theory. All I have to suggest that theory is correct is a lot of overly verbose motions replete with sensationalism yet light on evidence.

I do look forward to hearing the rest of what the state has connecting RA to this crime. Although it is very hard to wait, I appreciate the state's refusal to try this in the press and will have to be patient for trial.

I just don’t believe for one moment RA is being framed as he just is utterly insufficient.

He is just a man who has been emasculated all his life and decided to take some power back by picking on people weaker than him that couldn’t fight back. You only have to see the dynamics when he confessed to his wife and his mother. As soon as they told him to shut up and behave he got back into Line.

IMO

Harshman also said Allen expressed fears that his family will no longer love him after the trial, during which they will see graphic photos of the girls' bodies.
This logic from RA doesn't make much sense for me. Wouldn't his family be spared from seeing photos of the bodies/crime scene if he pleas out and doesn't allow this to go to trial?

This logic from RA doesn't make much sense for me. Wouldn't his family be spared from seeing photos of the bodies/crime scene if he pleas out and doesn't allow this to go to trial?

Or they just leave the court room at that time. During the 3 day hearing his mother and wife left at the tough parts. They had obviously been told to do that.

It’s just sickening as the families of Libby and Abby don’t to have such luxury’s when it comes to be able to ignore the gruesome details that RA inflicted on them.

IMO

It was a rabbit hole for me. I was trying to find out exactly who said it prior to July 2021.

However, I think the defense team is ok with that time. IMO it somehow works for them.
Maybe it wasn't as specifically said to the media back then. LE was extremely closed-mouthed those earlier years.

For me it would be all things digital. Can they link RA to the cultists or KK?

I’m anxious to hear the geofencing testimony if allowed. It would be a crying shame if it were not allowed. Let’s face it, if JG disallows it, it would spoil it for every IN prosecutor that planned to use it in the future. NM’s claim that it is unreliable is ridiculous. He wants it out because it doesn’t help his case and may reflect positively on RA. JMO

I think the issue with the cell phone data may be that RA lives so close to the crime scene he can't be ruled in or out. I doubt if they have exact location (GPS) data due to the passage of time from date of crime to date of invesigating/arresting him. Even if they do the location data isn't always accurate.

For example a few months ago my husband and I were home on a weekday morning (husband was on vacaction, I don't work) and the doorbell rings. He answers and I am right behind him. A county sheriff deputy is standing there and asks us if everything is ok as they received a 911 call from our home. We look at each other and him and say no. I ask him if he can tell us the number the call came from and he does. Husband and I search our phones for the number to see if it is a neighbor and it is a neighbor across the road. We tell him and he goes to their house. We later find out our neighbor was watching her grandson and he got a hold of her phone and called 911! Just an example of how cell data may not pinpoint an exact location.

I think the issue with the cell phone data may be that RA lives so close to the crime scene he can't be ruled in or out. I doubt if they have exact location (GPS) data due to the passage of time from date of crime to date of invesigating/arresting him. Even if they do the location data isn't always accurate.

For example a few months ago my husband and I were home on a weekday morning (husband was on vacaction, I don't work) and the doorbell rings. He answers and I am right behind him. A county sheriff deputy is standing there and asks us if everything is ok as they received a 911 call from our address. We look at each other and him and say no. I ask him if he can tell us the number the call came from and he does. Husband and I search our phones for the number to see if it is a neighbor and it is a neighbor across the road. We tell him and he goes to their house. We later find out our neighbor was watching her grandson and he got a hold of her phone and called 911! Just an example of how cell data may not pinpoint an exact location.

That's a great example. (And glad everyone was OK).

OK. I'm apparently wrong. Oh how painful it is to admit that!
I'll have to go through my cases and see where my thinking went wrong.

You aren't wrong. KK appealed his sentence set by the judge and he pled guilty without a plea agreement.

Another example off the top is my head are those responsible for the death of Judah Morgan. (LaPorte County) Both received plea agreements and both appealed their sentences that were set by the judge. Names are Alan Morgan and Mary Yoder.

neither does eating or smearing one's feces about and yet apparently RA was doing that as well at one point after he began confessing.

neither does eating or smearing one's feces about and yet apparently RA was doing that as well at one point after he began confessing.
smearing feces is a well known action to take if you want people to think you've lost your mind...so is eating odd things like paper....Just my humble opinion (but from the medical world I've been in for 33 years).

Well he can go back to claiming he didn't do it and he was afraid for his family so he confessed. If his family wasn't receptive to him confessing (weather they think he did or didn't do it, I don't know) then he likely fell back to the I didn't do it angle so even if they see the photos, he can say he didn't do that to the girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER
Back