Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or they just leave the court room at that time. During the 3 day hearing his mother and wife left at the tough parts. They had obviously been told to do that.

It’s just sickening as the families of Libby and Abby don’t to have such luxury’s when it comes to be able to ignore the gruesome details that RA inflicted on them.

IMO
Who would tell them to do this when they can read the articles or listen to the podcasts with the details as easily as any of us can?

Who would tell them to do this when they can read the articles or listen to the podcasts with the details as easily as any of us can?

Why would his wife and mother go searching out the gory details when they have likely been told to not listen to any of it?

That’s exactly what RA wanted them to avoid at all costs. Ignorance is bliss so they say.

IMO

So LG knew EF? By his first and last name, but never said his name on the video?
Instead, she tried to paint his name in blood, his last initial?
Yeah, big NOPE-- I don't think so. JMO

It was poor Libby clinging for dear life and her blood wiped along that tree as she was trying to support herself.
Now that ^^^ makes way more sense. IMO

Maybe it wasn't as specifically said to the media back then. LE was extremely closed-mouthed those earlier years.
How else would we have known about it?

It was known in Feb 2021:
Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?

Last edited:
Indiana State Police Lt. Jerry Holeman also gave damning testimony about Allen’s alleged confessions, telling the court a fellow inmate had come forward to claim that Allen had not only confessed – but had revealed his chosen murder weapon.

Allen allegedly claimed he killed Libby and Abby with a boxcutter and disposed of it by throwing it in a dumpster outside CVS.
Prosecutors say Delphi murders suspect confessed 60 times.

Other indicators included that the cause of death according to Perlmutter was that the girls’ throats were slit with a sharp object. Perlmutter also said that the murder weapon, a ceremonial knife was a part of the case, but the official weapon is not known in the case.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/midwest/delphi-murders-ritualistic-killings-details/

I am reasonably certain an expert can testify as to whether the type of blade used is one that might be found on a bladed knife, say one meant for ritual sacrifice versus a box cutter. I look forward to trial and hope the state asks Perlmutter if she considered a boxcutter a ceremonial knife.

Imagine, if Libby tried (and fulfilled) to give a hint to someone with the letter "F" as the first letter of his surname! :oops::eek: Spitting EF comes to one's mind.

ETA: Then comes to one's mind also this: The BG on the bridge in Libby's video for a fraction of a second looked, as if he spat to his left side .... I saw it myself or I at least mean, to have seen it for myself. We all were thinking of spitting or singing or speaking or shouting, noone could recognize it exactly. But the BG opened and closed his mouth, while looking to his left side for 1-2 seconds. :oops::eek:
I always thought he was probably talking to himself. MO

Why would his wife and mother go searching out the gory details when they have likely been told to not listen to any of it?

That’s exactly what RA wanted them to avoid at all costs. Ignorance is bliss so they say.

IMO
There is a diff between searching out the gory details and sitting through a courtroom hearing imo. I was only asking who would have asked them to leave that part and why?

More than one person, someone said his name?

(question mark denotes theory/question only, my opinion, no link required)
Do you call your friends by their first and last names when you talk to them? Or maybe some of the Odinists were framing EF by saying his full name in front of the victims? Oh wait, that wouldn't work, they murdered both girls so neither could tell.

How else would we have known about it?

It was known in Feb 2021:
Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?
Yes but didn't you say in your post you were looking for something before that date?

Does anybody have a link to a good resource of what was said during last court session, thanks
You can check out the news articles here or find a podcaster of your choice. @arielilane posts news articles here.

Hopefully the transcripts will be out soon and you can read for yourself what was said.

Do you call your friends by their first and last names when you talk to them? Or maybe some of the Odinists were framing EF by saying his full name in front of the victims? Oh wait, that wouldn't work, they murdered both girls so neither could tell.
An E and an F look remarkably similar. You even have to write an F to get to an E.

IMO MOO

Yes but didn't you say in your post you were looking for something before that date?
I'll try this again.
I found a convo we had here in July 2021 asking about the "all over by 3:30" comment
I found the linked article dated Feb 17, 2021.
That article references a press conference where the "all over by 3:30" comment was made
So I'm looking for a press conference that happened prior to Feb 17 2021.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018
Back