Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's her blood isn't it? How else is it going to get there unless the killer painted it on there. But a blood splatter expert said it did not look like it was painted. It looked like a natural transference of blood.

I will go with the expert at this point.
A video would be good to see, how a clean "F" is produced with wet fingers on a surface unintentionally (simulating holding and sliding down a tree).
I remember the original "F" being relatively clean like written with finger paint. For that, a slight break between the horizontal and vertical lines would be necessary, I think. One go wouldn't produce the clear image.

I'm not interested in what the "F" stands for or not, but rather in the technique, how it came about.

I'm now also waiting for the expert, doubting the expertise in advance. ;)

I don’t even see a “F” until the next photo which shows what the defense were/is claiming.

I don’t even see a “F” until the next photo which shows what the defense were/is claiming.
I also don't see it. No idea, where I saw a clear "F", but I swear, I saw it somewhere. Hallucinations? :oops:

Quick question.

If I think I may have found a video clip of RA standing in front of the Delphi Municipal Building with the girls' family and other searchers on the morning of February 14th, 2017... should I send this to LE or should I not bother since I am not even certain it is RA?

If you guys suggest I send it in whom should I send it to? Thanks in advance.

Btw, I just discovered this video clip a few days ago.

The blood spatter expert was aided by technology as I recall. Which lit up microscopic blood. He was also aided by clues from the crime scene as a whole. Separate pools of blood. Blood on LG's leg which implied position and dynamism. She was moving as she was being killed.

Her blood tells the harrowing truth.

JMO

The blood spatter expert was aided by technology as I recall. Which lit up microscopic blood. He was also aided by clues from the crime scene as a whole. Separate pools of blood. Blood on LG's leg which implied position and dynamism. She was moving as she was being killed.

Her blood tells the harrowing truth.

JMO

Yes and these people don’t have an agenda unlike the D team. The Science tells them everything they need to know.

IMO

Quick question.

If I think I may have found a video clip of RA standing in front of the Delphi Municipal Building with the girls' family and other searchers on the morning of February 14th, 2017... should I send this to LE or should I not bother since I am not even certain it is RA?

If you guys suggest I send it in whom should I send it to? Thanks in advance.

Btw, I just discovered this video clip a few days ago.
Even if you are not certain if it was him, I'd send it to LE and also maybe to the DA's office. You could leave message with DA's office and explain what you found.I think thy'd want to check it out.

They usually have legal aids and interns manning the phones and they would probably want to see it and check it out. They'd probably give you a cell number or link where you could send a video file. IMO

We still don't know the totality of her description. I do not believe there will be anything inaccurate about her full testimony when it comes time for her to take the stand. It's been just another bit of manipulated spin by the DT, IMO
On the other hand, the state will have had plenty of time to prep her. But for his confessions, which I'm eager to learn more about the circumstances under which he gave them, I'd have SERIOUS issues with this case. AMOO

More info on the video clip....

A few days ago I was searching old video clips from the time period of the search for AW and LG before their bodies were discovered to see if RA was in any of the clips. Those who study true crime know that a lot of the time the perp(s) will revisit a scene and/or take part in the search for their victim(s).
This particular clip was captured on the morning of February 14, 2017 at 201 South Union Street before the discovery of the bodies. Before the discovery of BG on LG's phone. DG and KG are standing behind a man that looks like RA. There is a woman standing beside (RA?) that looks similar to KA. There are other volunteer searchers standing around as well.
This is right down the street from the CVS where RA worked.

Even if you are not certain if it was him, I'd send it to LE and also maybe to the DA's office. You could leave message with DA's office and explain what you found.I think thy'd want to check it out.

They usually have legal aids and interns manning the phones and they would probably want to see it and check it out. They'd probably give you a cell number or link where you could send a video file. IMO
Thanks. I will just send the link where they can watch the video clip. It is only 8 seconds long. I put the video on the slowest speed and paused it to look at the men in the crowd. I captured still images of the man. He has a Navy blue jacket on. There appears to be a label on the upper left hand side but I cannot read it. It may be Real Tree brand but I'm not sure.

On the other hand, the state will have had plenty of time to prep her. But for his confessions, which I'm eager to learn more about the circumstances under which he gave them, I'd have SERIOUS issues with this case. AMOO
We don't know everything the State has yet, gag order is being obeyed, by them anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back