Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I meant someone(s) framing the Heathens. But the fact one of them confessed to it the same day/next day to a sibling throws me off from that theory. So....I dunno.

IMO MOO
So then you don't believe the four accused in the first FM had anything to do with the murders? They were being framed now, not RA?

But Occult murders of young girls? Is that something that really occurs in Indiana or anywhere else? Are you familiar with those type of occult murder rituals? I'd love to be enlightened regarding these rituals.

Thank you
Exactly, and good question.

I am sure there are pagan rituals being held in different forests and woods across the globe. As they have for centuries.

But how many Odinist ritual sacrifices have happened in the US in the past few decades? Anyone know of any documented human sacrifices?

Exactly, and good question.

I am sure there are pagan rituals being held in different forests and woods across the globe. As they have for centuries.

But how many Odinist ritual sacrifices have happened in the US in the past few decades? Anyone know of any documented human sacrifices?
You'd think that would have been big news if it had, MO

So then you don't believe the four accused in the first FM had anything to do with the murders? They were being framed now, not RA?

If you've followed my posts at all, you'll know I've never said RA was 100% innocent (ETA: but I won't be shocked if he is completely innocent, either). My issues are with his constitutional rights. I'm not opposed to a theory of them ALL being framed, but we just don't know. And I think the way his case is being moved through our justice system is shameful and a serious red mark on the United States justice system. I have never deviated from that.

Something stinks in Delphi. IMO MOO

IMO MOO

Nope, not familiar. My personal belief is that it was just staged to look that way by the perpetrators who meant to misdirect (and possibly even outright frame).

IMO MOO
Ok, wait---the Odinists killed the girls, then staged it to look like Odinists did it, to 'frame' someone? But wouldn't thy then be framing themselves?

Nope. Not what I said or meant.
Ok, here is what I was replying to:

"Nope, not familiar. My personal belief is that it was just staged to look that way by the perpetrators who meant to misdirect (and possibly even outright frame).

IMO MOO"

So it seems like you said that the 'perpetrators' staged the crime scene to look like it was odinists?

So then are you saying it was NOT the Odinists accused by the D that are the perpetrators?

It was someone else that committed the double murders and the tried to frame the Odinists?

Ok, here is what I was replying to:

"Nope, not familiar. My personal belief is that it was just staged to look that way by the perpetrators who meant to misdirect (and possibly even outright frame).

IMO MOO"

So it seems like you said that the 'perpetrators' staged the crime scene to look like it was odinists?

So then are you saying it was NOT the Odinists accused by the D that are the perpetrators?

It was someone else that committed the double murders and the tried to frame the Odinists?

Yes, yes, and yes. It's my theory. But, the confession of one of them throws me off, as I also said in another post.

If I was LE, I'd be looking at who tipped "them" in when nobody even knew until "recently" what the crime scene was staged like.

I put "them" in quotes because I don't know if we're even allowed to use their initials anymore.

IMO MOO

Yes, yes, and yes. It's my theory. But, the confession of one of them throws me off, as I also said in another post.

If I was LE, I'd be looking at who tipped "them" in when nobody even knew until "recently" what the crime scene was staged like.

I put "them" in quotes because I don't know if we're even allowed to use their initials anymore.

IMO MOO
I wonder if RA tipped them in, anonymously?

I've also wondered if RA somehow spoke to a mentally deficient guy who later confessed---maybe to try and get him involved and get himself arrested? But I can't figure out when/how that could have happened?

Ok, wait---the Odinists killed the girls, then staged it to look like Odinists did it, to 'frame' someone? But wouldn't thy then be framing themselves?
We have no Odinists according to what we've been told. We have heathens, Vinlanders, asatru and whatever else they identify as. Shrugs... we have no idea what clues the crime scene holds.

MOO

I wonder if RA tipped them in, anonymously?

I've also wondered if RA somehow spoke to a mentally deficient guy who later confessed---maybe to try and get him involved and get himself arrested? But I can't figure out when/how that could have happened?

Things would make a lot more sense if they were found to be part of the same group.

IMO MOO

We have no Odinists according to what we've been told. We have heathens, Vinlanders, asatru and whatever else they identify as. Shrugs... we have no idea what clues the crime scene holds.

MOO

I'm going with "Heathens" as an umbrella term.

ETA: It's eerily serendipitous (poor choice of word....foretelling?) that the girls would be listening to "Heathens" (reportedly Libby's favorite song IMO) on their way to the trails and then for their bodies to be found staged in such a way to suggest "Heathenism." :( I mean, what are the odds?

Life really is crazier than fiction sometimes. :(

IMO MOO

I'm going with "Heathens" as an umbrella term.

ETA: It's eerily serendipitous (poor choice of word....foretelling?) that the girls would be listening to "Heathens" (reportedly Libby's favorite song IMO) on their way to the trails and then for their bodies to be found staged in such a way to suggest "Heathenism." :( I mean, what are the odds?

Life really is crazier than fiction sometimes. :(

IMO MOO
Maybe if you do call all of them Heathens, you should add a disclaimer that you don't mean it in a negative way.

I think the "bombshell" evidence will be his visage, his body, his voice on video/audio telling, with details, exactly what he did to the girls and why. Powerful stuff for a jury to digest...evil personified before them, looking/hearing the images/recordings and then glancing at the creature himself sitting there. Powerful stuff.
AJMO

Yeah, I often times have mixed feelings whether this will actually go to trial. On one hand I think Richard Allen cannot appeal if he pleads guilty, so he goes to trial.

Then not sure if he wants the public/family to know all these details, AND, as you worded the jury is going to hear the audio, see the video, learn about the unspent bullet matching his gun, possibly witnesses identifying him, etc. As he is sitting right there in the court room. Only a true monster would commit this crime.

With the evidence that I am aware of against RA, I would declare him guilty as long as the state proved it. Meaning, for me there is enough to convict him without any additional evidence. One of the most important pieces of evidence, for me, would be the state to prove this timeline.

If you've followed my posts at all, you'll know I've never said RA was 100% innocent (ETA: but I won't be shocked if he is completely innocent, either). My issues are with his constitutional rights. I'm not opposed to a theory of them ALL being framed, but we just don't know. And I think the way his case is being moved through our justice system is shameful and a serious red mark on the United States justice system. I have never deviated from that.

Something stinks in Delphi. IMO MOO

IMO MOO
The only thing we can agree on is the way it's been going through the system and the shame it's brought, IMO. But it's not the actions of LE trying to find out who killed two innocent children and the prosecution building a case against the killer. It's the representation assigned to the defendant. Their actions have been reprehensible and a stain on the system. They've leaked discovery including death scene photos of two young girls to forever be on the internet. It was their doing, their plan IMO. Then, in a publically available filing, they accused four men of being child murderers with NO evidence just suppositions. They also shared protected discovery, via their private investigators and lawyers working for them with SM crackpots who have stated they have no problem hacking people to invade their privacy and ruin more lives. They've even admitted that they lied to a judge.

The stink in Delphi comes from the DT. They're a disgrace to their profession. All Just My Opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back