Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks @twall. So it looks as though JG is going to allow a 3rd party defense by sending the list of 3rd party names listed in it. I also have never seen such a long jury questionnaire. Surprising, but maybe not so much. MOO

Wow, interesting indeed. I don't know how JG can say no to all third party stuff and still hope to keep integrity in her career as a judge. This questionnaire seems telling, although it does seem like the creation of it (and possibly sending?) happened before the 3-day hearing. But in my opinion that hearing probably only bolstered the argument for a third party defense.

IMO MOO

"The questionnaire asks if the potential juror has concerns about being exposed to disturbing images surrounding the death of two teenage girls and if they have any DNA, ballistics or hate crimes expertise."

DNA I get, ballistics I get, "hate crimes" I'm at a loss unless they mean all sexual crimes against women are being grouped as mysoginistically inspired?

"The questionnaire asks if the potential juror has concerns about being exposed to disturbing images surrounding the death of two teenage girls and if they have any DNA, ballistics or hate crimes expertise."

DNA I get, ballistics I get, "hate crimes" I'm at a loss unless they mean all sexual crimes against women are being grouped as mysoginistically inspired?
I've never heard of sex crimes against women described as hate crimes. IMO

They are probably referring to the theory that Abby was possibly murdered because her mother was "race trading." (Memorandum in Support of Motion for Franks Hearing.pdf) IMO MOO JMO

I'm not saying that's my theory, just that it's been mentioned as a theory. JMO

IMO MOO

MOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Wow, interesting indeed. I don't know how JG can say no to all third party stuff and still hope to keep integrity in her career as a judge. This questionnaire seems telling, although it does seem like the creation of it (and possibly sending?) happened before the 3-day hearing. But in my opinion that hearing probably only bolstered the argument for a third party defense.

IMO MOO

It is very telling in many of the areas included in the questionnaire. Hate crimes piqued an odd interest for me so I found this link defining it.

Hi @twall. By you living in that area, had you ever seen, or heard of a Jury Questionnaire asking potential Jurors so many personal and other strange (IMO) questions?

Hi @twall. By you living in that area, had you ever seen, or heard of a Jury Questionnaire asking potential Jurors so many personal and other strange (IMO) questions?

No. I recently received a jury summons for a murder trial that is scheduled for October and there was no questionnaire with it. 2 years ago I received a jury summons for a child molestation trial that had a one or two page questionnaire. Here is a link to George Wagner questionnaire (OH death penalty case) that is quite lengthy.

Just words, just bravado, MO. He knew they knew. MO
Richard Allen did a great job of acting like an innocent man during the October 2022 interrogations. When asked about being the man on the bridge, he denied it. He denied it is his voice on tape. He denied it was his gun (or only an unspent cartridge) that was used in the crime.

If he really did know that LE knew he was the killer, he did a really good job of playing innocent instead of just stopping questioning and asking for an attorney. Richard Allen did eventually stop the questioning, but only when he felt that he thought that maybe they thought that he might be the killer. He even said he was willing to give them his cell phone to check out before he felt like they were trying to point the finger at him for the Delphi murders.

Before Richard Allen confessed over 60 times to the crime, he did a really good job making it appear he was an innocent man.

Richard Allen did a great job of acting like an innocent man during the October 2022 interrogations. When asked about being the man on the bridge, he denied it. He denied it is his voice on tape. He denied it was his gun (or only an unspent cartridge) that was used in the crime.

If he really did know that LE knew he was the killer, he did a really good job of playing innocent instead of just stopping questioning and asking for an attorney. Richard Allen did eventually stop the questioning, but only when he felt that he thought that maybe they thought that he might be the killer. He even said he was willing to give them his cell phone to check out before he felt like they were trying to point the finger at him for the Delphi murders.

Before Richard Allen confessed over 60 times to the crime, he did a really good job making it appear he was an innocent man.
It's very subjective without the full interview transcript. You see that and I see someone acting like they're cooperating. He knew as soon as they started questions that LE was thinking he was the killer. Let me offer them my phone (6 years later, most likely not the one he had in 2017) to check. Deny this, deny that Leave my wife alone. Let me say to my wife, if it will make you feel better, i can tell them what they want to know. hummmm not so convincing for innocence. AJMO

No. I recently received a jury summons for a murder trial that is scheduled for October and there was no questionnaire with it. 2 years ago I received a jury summons for a child molestation trial that had a one or two page questionnaire. Here is a link to George Wagner questionnaire (OH death penalty case) that is quite lengthy.

Was George’s questionnaire sent out with the summons?

Didn't the defense bring in racial hate crimes? I know, there have been so many deflects it's hard to keep track of them. At one time it was alluded to dating by relative of one of the girls dating a person of another race.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back