Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Edit to a previous post. Link to FM below in my signature.

Was AH lying when she repeated what BH said to her, FM pg 56, throwing his former friend PW under the bus and implicating him in the murders? Is PW lying when he denies BH's narrative and then gives his own account of why he fell out with his bestie?
FM pg 17, 18

Is TH lying when she tells LE that JM borrowed her car on or around Feb 13th to visit his Vinlander (white supremest) "brothers" in Delphi or is JM lying when he said he's never been to Delphi in his life? FM pg 18. Not to mention that TH recorded 3 conversations from JM's phone where in two of them he was looking to pay money for people they could harm or kill? FM pg 19. Was TH fabricating when she said, JM & BH are two of the most violent men she has ever known? FM pg 19. Of course, this is her "opinion" but may well be based in fact. Was EF lying when he identified himself as having been on a bridge where two girls were murdered, and AW was a pain in the *** and troublemaker to his sister MJ? FM pg 91 Or when he told her that he gave her horns? FM pg 98 You know there's a German saying that goes like this, "Kinder und Zurueckgebliebenen (Narren) sagen die Wahrheit." Loosely translated, "Children and the developmentally delayed tell the truth." While we all know children will lie at times to conceal, it is less so with the cognitively handicapped. I believe EF was telling the truth about where he was and why. MOO Personally, I feel he was duped into believing he was being "initiated" into the Vinlander "brotherhood." MOO TH spoke of "blood in and blood out" meaning acceptance into the secret group. FM pg 19 How sad that he got mixed up (likely early in his life) with people like JM and RAbr.
FM pg 19

Many will discount all this "circumstantial evidence" yet champion that RA can indeed be convicted on the flimsy circumstantial evidence they have on him. The problem as I see it, is there's much more convincing circumstantial evidence pointing to third party actors than RA. I believe if JG denies a SODDI defense, this will most assuredly be appealed.
Everything that is not linked is MOO.

Attach files

Unfortunately, BB and SC’s descriptions in no way align. Two different men. SC reported seeing a muddy man (not bloody) wearing a tan jacket (not blue). This is part of the discovery. FM pg 115,116. Whatever one thinks of the FM, one cannot deny a taped interview that will likely come into evidence at trial. Someone lied on the PCA and this will be exposed. JMHO

All my opinion.

I do not believe the two witnesses saw two different men. BG had a tan top under his blue jacket, IMO by seeing the image of BG on Libby's phone. One witness saw BG when he had his blue jacket on, the other saw BG with the blue jacket off. IMO Or BG's blue jacket was open in front and the tan was showing in front.

Yes, let's wait for trial and the witness to testify. To imply we, the public, have heard all interviews by all witnesses is simply not true. To state someone lied on the PCA based on the FM is questionable, is this the same FM that stated one victim was hung from a tree?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back