Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there any possibility the defense requested a hearing on whether RA could be on home arrest or some other type of request they wouldn't want made public? I would think they would still need to file something (separate from the 'status hearing') although maybe not.
Not sure, just wondering, trying to make sense of it all.
I highly doubt this considering what his bond was originally set to: Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen held on $20 million bond for 2017 murders of Libby German, Abby Williams | abc7chicago.com

Well that is the most likely thing to have happened here imo. No other residents seemed to be talking about it online. No murder sheets podcast about it? No other media reporting it? No way WANE15 (the original media outlet who reported it) would have been the first to get a copy of it. And it was noted to be “unconventional” by someone in the link I provided.

If this was a fraud, what if anything f can JG do about it? Are media outlets allowed to keep their “sources” anonymous?

What a mess. I don’t believe this was a real questionnaire at all and didn’t think it was when it was first reported on. If it was real, why would the reporting outlet have scrubbed it from their site??
I feel like we had some discussion around the jury questionnaire a while ago. I think the P had raised concerns that including the questions around Odinism could act as early introduction to, and possibly legitimise the Odinism defence. I’ll see if I can find some info.
Big MOO as a quick google not giving me much.

I feel like we had some discussion around the jury questionnaire a while ago. I think the P had raised concerns that including the questions around Odinism could act as early introduction to, and possibly legitimise the Odinism defence. I’ll see if I can find some info.
Big MOO as a quick google not giving me much.
I thought so as well but I wondered if I was thinking of when the trial was originally set to happen but got postponed rather last minute by B&R?

Looks like WANE pulled their juror questionnaire story!

Can someone tell me what this article was about? It’s been taken down.

Thanks for the link.
IMO, None of the individuals looked distraught. Rozzi looked comfortable, smiling. What do you make of it all?
All just my opinion obviously but RA looks a lot healthier and looks like he had some pep in his step.

Rozzi smiling while talking to RA’s crying family tells me a different story than most on here are thinking.

I think there’s a possibility they have found solid evidence of a 3rd party culprit.

Before everyone gets worked up at me please remember the prosecution were the first to mention that they believe others may be involved during this case

Can someone tell me what this article was about? It’s been taken down.
The link in my post here was working for me. Basically a news outlet reported that prospective jurors received a questionnaire recently about their knowledge and understanding of issues that will / could come up at trial in this case. I have since questioned the authenticity of the document (not the report about it) given it has since been removed by the reporting outlet.

Post in thread 'Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194'

The link in my post here was working for me. Basically a news outlet reported that prospective jurors received a questionnaire recently about their knowledge and understanding of issues that will / could come up at trial in this case. I have since questioned the authenticity of the document (not the report about it) given it has since been removed by the reporting outlet.

Post in thread 'Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194'
Could this be why this status hearing was scheduled in the first place?

I was hoping yesterday for awhile he was just going to Plead Guilty to save the families the heartbreak of a trial.

I mean he has confessed so many times who is he kidding at this stage. Let’s just stop the games and let the families be spared more pain.

mooooo

for what it's worth, I don't think it is too ridiculous a request, depending on what they are fishing for in the prison records relating to Wala, and whether it is relevant to their case. I do worry that it is just that, a fishing expedition, and IMO the time for that is over. but I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until I have a better understanding of what they are trying to glean from their request.

ah hah. And now we know why DT wants to use it and State doesn't want them to.
State thinks adding more subpoenas for Odinist stuff should have to wait on the judge's ruling whether the Odinist stuff is going to be allowed. Seems reasonable. MO

Lol, the State wants to Quash their own witness because he is not relevant? Then why is he a witness? And yes Nick you are obligated to make them available to the defense.
They want the judge to rule first on admissibility first before doing more depositions of something that may not be allowed in anyways. Sounds fiscally responsible to me. MO

So NM wants the judge to disallow the defense from deposing people about the Odinism stuff even though they are convinced it's a nothing burger. They are saying the defense is only doing it to annoy and embarrass people.

NM must know the judge is going to allow in the SODDI defense.

Though dost protest too much.

IMO MOO
The defense wants to annoy and embarrass people? Where in the world would they have gotten that idea in their heads? Sounds to me like the defense just wants to throw good money after bad. But it's the judge's decision. AJMO

Is this the only case ever where you get 9 pages of posts about a status hearing that partly didn't happen? I admire everyone's dedication here!

I get that maybe something wow big might have (not) happened, but also it could have been simple trial management stuff.

The big shoe to drop remains the motion in limine ruling(s) which determine the shape of the trial.

IMO

Is this the only case ever where you get 9 pages of posts about a status hearing that partly didn't happen? I admire everyone's dedication here!

I get that maybe something wow big might have (not) happened, but also it could have been simple trial management stuff.

The big shoe to drop remains the motion in limine ruling(s) which determine the shape of the trial.

IMO
This is interesting though.

"The families of Abby Williams and Libby German did meet privately with prosecutors and investigators in a room.

Allen’s family started to cry, confused and upset, and defense attorneys met with them."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back