Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, @statt#1, but I do think that picture of him in yellow is from sometime past.
Not the same clothes, not the same guards, different facial hair and he looks much thinner in the red outfit.

But I appreciate you posting what you saw (and that appears to be mislabeled by the news), because it reminded me once again how VERY MUCH RA resembles BG.

IMO

Last edited:
But then they pulled it post cancelled public hearing yesterday which makes me think they've been conned. If it was a legit questionnaire from the courts, and they had the legal authority to release it to the public, why would they then scrub it from their website? Without apology no less? moooo
Maybe one or more of the names threatened to sue? Just a thought

Maybe one or more of the names threatened to sue? Just a thought
I don’t know if they could? My understanding was that it’s legal to name SODDI’s in court filings. But this isn’t a court filing - it’s supposedly a questionnaire to potential jurors from the court. Interesting! I am surprised the court would name the SODDI’s really. But I am not surprised the media did so given they’ve done it many times prior. Moo

Thank you, @statt#1, but I do think that picture of him in yellow is from sometime past.
Not the same clothes, not the same guards, different facial hair and he looks much thinner.

But I appreciate you posting what you saw (and that appears to be mislabeled by the news), because it reminded me once again how VERY MUCH RA resembles BG.

IMO
Ha! I ss'd that from the linked vid, looks like fox 59 was using some old footage eh? :)

I’m not convinced the questionnaire was sent by the court. Could have been sent by an attorney.

Allen County has an online login for juror questionnaires.

You think an attorney sent out a bulk mailing to 600 people? Which attorney?

Only one of the MS youtubers is an attorney. Not even sure if he's practicing, or that he ever practiced criminal law.
ETA: It is very odd we haven't heard a peep from them. Maybe they are on vaca.

IMO MOO
They were at the status hearing and did a podcast on it...what there was of it.

And KG is listed in Indiana as "Active in Good Standing"

A refresher on what Judge Gull's GAG ORDER actually covers:

12/02/2022Order Issued
The Court issues an order granting the State's Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing Any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication in whole, pending hearing which the Court has scheduled for January 13, 2023 at 10:00 am in the Carroll Circuit Court. Violations of this Order are punishable as Contempt of Court and subject the violator to a fine and/or incarceration.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
From "Deseminating Information". Since the lawyers said it was good to go for publication, hopefully they won't mibd saying where they got it from, specifically who it was that gave it to them and how. Hopefully.

From "Deseminating Information". Since the lawyers said it was good to go for publication, hopefully they won't mibd saying where they got it from, specifically who it was that gave it to them and how. Hopefully.

By "they," do you mean WANE?

Are you saying the purported questionnaire presented to the public by WANE 15 was covered by a gag order or a protective order? If so, would the outlet not be in contravention of a court order? I'm confused. Are you saying they'd be willing to take on JG and a gag order just to push the story out?
Why did they remove it I wonder? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Not odd at all considering all the legals they got involved to research it. Just like the DT have done so many times, the legals came to the conclusion, we can't find any precedents saying it's legally wrong to publish all those names and ignored the bad ethics of doing so. AJMO
I think the original article which is now deleted the write up did say they have named these persons previously in other articles. I don’t think them naming them in the media was new at all. Mooo. Can’t provide link to the now deleted article unless I find a cached version.

Hmm....good find. That is strange.

ETA @steeltowngirl Does this make you wonder if the jury questionnaires were fakes?
Well if it’s true that 600 people received it, and those names are real prospective jurors, then those names were obtained somehow. And real postage sent. So either they are real, or one fake copy got to media. I have to believe WANE did some checking before publishing to at least confirm others received them. I would hope they checked with a court clerk to confirm that they sent them. We likely won’t hear more about it, so what was confirmed and source may never be made known publicly.

jmo

I don’t see them doing this. People won’t be keen to trust their identities to then going forward if they reveal their sources to the masses. I do not expect them to do this. However, I would like to know, did WANE pay the source for a copy of the document or was it provided to them free of charge by their source. Just curious. Don’t think we will ever know. Mooooo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES
Back