Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why did the remove it I wonder? Any ideas?
I could see them removing it if they thought it might be fraudulent. They would not want to draw attention to this idea as if it was a fraud it could damage their professional credibility going forward. I don’t know if or how they may have verified the veracity of the document before reporting on it. I wonder if they just took their source at face value? Moooo.

Well if it’s true that 600 people received it, and those names are real prospective jurors, then those names were obtained somehow. And real postage sent. So either they are real, or one fake copy got to media. I have to believe WANE did some checking before publishing to at least confirm others received them. I would hope they checked with a court clerk to confirm that they sent them. We likely won’t hear more about it, so what was confirmed and source may never be made known publicly.

jmo

Yes, agree with all of that. It would certainly be a huge error on the part of the (Emmy award winning) journalist whose byline is on the article if she didn't completely vet the source.

IMO MOO

Well if it’s true that 600 people received it, and those names are real prospective jurors, then those names were obtained somehow. And real postage sent. So either they are real, or one fake copy got to media. I have to believe WANE did some checking before publishing to at least confirm others received them. I would hope they checked with a court clerk to confirm that they sent them. We likely won’t hear more about it, so what was confirmed and source may never be made known publicly.

jmo
What we may learn going forward is this was a fraudulent document and here is how this may be revealed: if this was a fraud, it is likely to differ from the actual survey the court will eventually send out. 2. It is also likely many agencies will report on it. 3. I imagine many recipients will end up discussing it and the contents on social media. 4. I expect it to be the subject of many podcasts and other content creator types of entertainment.

Moooooo.

If it was real, still have no verification from a single other person who received it? Still not being reported on by other agencies? If I’ve missed something someone please let me know but I believe this doc is phoney.

Why did the remove it I wonder? Any ideas?
My question exactly! If there was no issue with the thing, then it wouldn't have been removed, right? I'd speculate the court asked them to remove it. And I do think it would be beneficial to know who exactly mailed it to the 600? ..... or is that already known?

Edit....it's entirely possible the outfit was totally duped, but even and if so, I'd LOVE to know who did that :)

I typed it, therefore, it's my opinion.

Summarizing my opinion over the years…

It always was that no one but Abby and Libby knew who slaughtered them in such a horrific and gruesome fashion.

I always felt it had to be a local, though. There are more people in my high rise apartment building in NYC than in the whole town of Delphi. It’s unfathomable to me that an outsider would know about some rickety old bridge which somehow is a place where locals hang out. It doesn’t strike me as an enjoyable place to be, but I grasp that a rural lifestyle is different than mine.

HOWEVER BUT—-miraculously, courageously, Libby recorded the unknown assailant on her phone! Then LE was able to retrieve that phone!

Now there was a framework. Here’s a guy intruding on the girls’ day, commanding them to go DTH, and we can get some outline of who this murderer is; what he looks like, what he’s wearing, how he walks, how he sounds.

Still don’t know who he is, though.

But miracle again, the seemingly mild-mannered clerk from CVS tells LE that you know what, he was on that bridge, too! In the same time frame! Wearing the outfit that passersby described! He also has a strong resemblance to the man that Libby desperately tried to capture on video!

And hey, mild- mannered CVS guy has no alibi for where he was at the time! Except gazing at fish and the stock ticker on his phone, on that same bridge!

He also really really really doesn’t want his home searched! And a bullet from his gun landed serendipitously right between where the girls’ bodies lay!

IMO all this together is very damning. I’ll even omit the part about the 61 confessions.

Is this all circumstantial evidence? Perhaps. But it points an arrow at one person.

Was there a ring of people involved? Sometimes I think so, (due to KAK /Anthony Shots, not heathens), but that does not eliminate RA as the integral person who forced the girls to their deaths.

JMO after all these years. I remember the shock when nice guy, husband and father RA was arrested, but LE knows 100x what the public knows.
I highly doubt that LE knows 100x what the public knows in this case. They've botched it from the get go.

It has yet to be proven the bullet is his.

And where did it come from that he didn't want them searching his home? I haven't heard that.

My question exactly! If there was no issue with the thing, then it wouldn't have been removed, right? I'd speculate the court asked them to remove it. And I do think it would be beneficial to know who exactly mailed it to the 600? ..... or is that already known?

Edit....it's entirely possible the outfit was totally duped, but even and if so, I'd LOVE to know who did that :)

I typed it, therefore, it's my opinion.
Yes I think the court may have requested the removal of it and the identity of the leaker so they can be scratched off the prospective juror list before the Voir dire begins. MO

And where did it come from that he didn't want them searching his home? I haven't heard that.

I haven't heard that either. We need a link for this

Here is a link above.
I didn’t initially post a link because this is old news, with multiple links posted at the time.

His attorneys wanted all evidence collected from his home to be suppressed.

There is only one reason for that, IMO. If nothing in his home was incriminating, why would his attorneys want it suppressed?

IMO

Yes I think the court may have requested the removal of it and the identity of the leaker so they can be scratched off the prospective juror list before the Voir dire begins. MO

At a minimum, that should be (and probably was) done. But, IMO, it seems somewhat likely that the whole calling off of the public hearing was because of this juror questionnaire issue. It conjures up all kinds of questions!

IMO MOO

I highly doubt that LE knows 100x what the public knows in this case. They've botched it from the get go.

It has yet to be proven the bullet is his.

How do you think LE has botched it from the get go?

Interesting idea. I don’t think the media is obligated to provide the contact info for any of their sources though.

“In sum, the reporter’s privilege in Indiana protects the identities of sources but does not protect underlying information. Ind. Code § 34-46-4-2.”

From same link:

“Thus, under current case law, it is likely that only the identity of a reporter’s confidential source is protected in a criminal case involving state matters.”

Here is a link above.
I didn’t initially post a link because this is old news, with multiple links posted at the time.

There is only one reason for that, IMO. If nothing in his home was incriminating, why would his attorneys want it suppressed?

IMO

Thank you. That doesn't equate to him "really really not wanting his home to be search" TO ME, but I realize we all have different interpretations. I just did not recall any kind of objection to the search of his home when it was occurring. I thought he and his wife just sat for hours in a police SUV while it was happening?

Thank you for your response.

How do you think LE has botched it from the get go?

They "lost" weeks of recorded interviews. Called off the dogs. The coroner didn't take body temps.

You didn't ask me, but off the top of my head....those are my answers. I could give a lot more but they may go against TOS.

IMO MOO

Here is a link above.

IMO
But this doesn’t support the claim that RA didn’t want LE to search his home? It says his lawyers want the search / any evidence from it tossed out. While I can believe RA didn’t want his home searched because who would… this is about his lawyers not his wishes imo.

I've thought about this before as well - if there are deer in the area, they may well be other wildlife - coyotes etc... or perhaps even coywolves... are those a thing there?

Coyotes are a thing
here (even have a hunting season for them) and packs of wild dogs. I have heard them howling at night in my neighbors woods down the road from me. I grew up on a 300 acre dairy farm in NE IN and my daddy taught me to never go into the woods without a firearm. I was more scared of our bull than a wild animal!

Link to Indiana wildlife hunting/trapping seasons.

I could see them removing it if they thought it might be fraudulent. They would not want to draw attention to this idea as if it was a fraud it could damage their professional credibility going forward. I don’t know if or how they may have verified the veracity of the document before reporting on it. I wonder if they just took their source at face value? Moooo.

I also think it’s possible WANE took a document at face value and rushed to be the first to publish it, then became informed it was fraudulent. It’d be very unlikeky WANE would announce that if it were so. Much like online edits, the story is quietly removed in the hopes no one notices - it no longer exists.

MOO and JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES
Back