Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the link again because everyone seems to be missing it. The important bit bolded and red by me:

"Excluded from public access" means NO public access to jury questionnaires or their answers (it does not say "just the answers' are excluded - it says the questionnaires are excluded). Thanks WANE lawyers for not being able to find this little bit of legality; is WANE searching for new legal advisors yet? That bit specifically refers to "Jury questionnaires" (!!) in Indiana. :rolleyes: IE: Jury questionnaires are not included for public access.

"Individual voir dire or side bar interview" happens in the courtroom during actual jury selection and juror's responses during those phases may sometimes be kept from the public (ie: excluded from public access) too.
Good catch @Vern and thank you.
Reading the second point carefully, as you did, makes it clear that the first point is saying that the entire questionnaire is not to be made public - not just the responses - all of it. As you note, the second point is regarding responses to questions in the courtroom (vs. on the questionnaire).

In no world is solitary confinement in a maximum security state prison better for a defendants mental health or safety than a solitary cell in a county jail.

So there’s that.
It was stated the mental health care provided was far more superior and more frequent when RA was in maximum security.

In no world is solitary confinement in a maximum security state prison better for a defendants mental health or safety than a solitary cell in a county jail.

So there’s that.
I believe he was sent to Westville for safe keeping and yes they had better medical health available than other facilities.
He had his Ipad to call and communicate with family, he had control of his overhead lights, etc.
He had others to confess to or talk with outside his cell.
In county jail...I believe he has NONE of that, he will still be a marked man and now with much less protection and less mental health care.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back