Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here are the filings; I thought she would decide on all of the older motions on Aug. 23?
They filed this on the 13th:
Defendant's Supplemental Submission Regarding State's Motion in Limine
and this on the 15th:
Memorandum of Law in Support of Admission of Evidence of Alternative Theories of the Crime

Snipped for focus

Yes - so what I am saying is, the hearing went long, and as I understand it, they didn't get time to make their closing arguments as to the evidence produced in the hearing, and the law thereto

So for all I know, the Judge therefore gave them a couple of weekz to file the memo of law in support, which summarises their case for why they should succeed. At least that is what some on here argued - perhaps correctly.

So my uneducated guess, is that the timer starts from that filing on the 15th.

Is the prosecution being given 2 weeks to respond to that? I have no idea.

MOO

Last edited:
BH has an alibi.

What is RA's alibi besides placing himself on the trails from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. according to DD's report?

Edited: I was mistaken about the time of the last movement of Libby's phone. It wasn't around 3:30 p.m. it was actually around 2:40 p.m.

I apologize guys. It was a mistake. I don't want to state anything but the truth.
We’ve heard nothing from defense about RA’s alibi. I haven’t even heard them say he’s not the man in the bridge photo.

Instead, they continue to investigate POI’s who were ruled out. Try to move the timeline.

It is confounding. Why not say where RA was, what he was doing, if he saw or talked to anyone while he was elsewhere during the murders. I’ve heard here that perhaps he has no proof of an alibi. Ok. How about they just say that?

They don’t, because they can’t.
RA was on the bridge, and that is his photo.

jmo

yes, if asked to SPECULATE as to the route RA may have used to direct the girls to where they were found, I would point to that sandbar as a convenient way to cross the creek without getting wet.

I recall when this case first broke, within 24 hours of the girls being found many members were mapping the area and discussed that sandbar and what it looked like at that time and whether it may have been used to get across the creek.
Yep. Post from 2/16/17, thread #1, discussing the sandbar.

Post in thread 'IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1'
IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

The area of the creek by where the girls were found fifty feet or so inland had a very noticable sandbar area. I said it was my opinion, MO

bbm

Well, you didn't. But thanks for clarifying now that it's your opinion and not a fact.

LE has never uttered the word sandbar that I have heard in relation to this case.

IMO MOO

If the F on the tree isn't an F or an upside down L and it's actually a remnant of Libby collapsing into that tree (or connecting with it in some way), then the whole Odinism connection falls apart.

There's no missing blood.

There's branches. Partially covering their bodies.

If someone were to try to hide bodies in a wooded area, it's what you'd use.

So what's left standing to perpetuate this Odinite storyline?

That LE investigated it? You'd hope they would and indeed they did.

That LE could have continued to investigate it? On what grounds?

That the Defense found someone/anyone to ascribe ritual values to a wooded crime scene? I'm guessing they hired her to interpret a crime scene photo as a ritualistic event and that's what she did. Without benefit of context, forensics, technology (for example, the technology that aided the blood spatter expert in his assessment of the blood on the tree).

Without the F/7/L, there is no Odinistic crime scene.

You're left with RA on the bridge. You have someone who used what was on hand to cover up a crime scene.

Occam.

JMO

bbm

Well, you didn't. But thanks for clarifying now that it's your opinion and not a fact.

LE has never uttered the word sandbar that I have heard in relation to this case.

IMO MOO
Sorry, I missed that one. I'm curious, what is the defense saying the path from the bridge to the crime scene was? Have they said, in the FMs?

If the F on the tree isn't an F or an upside down L and it's actually a remnant of Libby collapsing into that tree (or connecting with it in some way), then the whole Odinism connection falls apart.

That the Defense found someone/anyone to ascribe ritual values to a wooded crime scene? I'm guessing they hired her to interpret a crime scene photo as a ritualistic event and that's what she did. Without benefit of context, forensics, technology (for example, the technology that aided the blood spatter expert in his assessment of the blood on the tree).

You're left with RA on the bridge. You have someone who used what was on hand to cover up a crime scene.

Occam.

JMO
Indeed KISS principal.

Sorry, I missed that one. I'm curious, what is the defense saying the path from the bridge to the crime scene was? Have they said, in the FMs?

No. Why would they? Their job is to defend their client, not solve the case.

IMO MOO

Occam.

JMO
And IIRC NMcL mentioned at the hearings, when Perlmutter was on the stand, that she made this conclusion months before she ever even viewed the crime scene photos...that's very odd to do...for an expert. MO

And IIRC NMcL mentioned at the hearings, when Perlmutter was on the stand, that she made this conclusion months before she ever even viewed the crime scene photos...that's very odd to do...for an expert. MO

Didn't she say that based on the diagram Barb MacDonald brought on to CourtTV? The diagram that was being widely circulated as accurately representing the arrangement of the sticks on the bodies of the girls? I'm confused why such a big deal is being made of her offering her opinion that juncture, when she was not under oath and not even "on the case" yet.

IMO MOO

To those asking who Aspen is...

His name is Aspen Conner.

Aspen Conner

He attended the recent hearings. He gives his take in the most unbiased way I have seen regarding this case.

Another person, a Lady referred to as "Turbo" also attended the hearings.

In a series of videos Aspen and "Turbo" methodically share their notes from the hearings. It is very enlightening.

Wasn't that diagram used on Court TV created using the descriptions laid out in the original Frank's Motion [memo in support of] ? So wouldn't that also mean Perlmutter made her proclamation in 2023 on that program about textbook ritual killing by viewing a diagram created to illustrate what the DT theorized? That isn't evidence in my book. That is allegation MOO

If I recall, she didn't view the actual evidence in the case until early in 2024.

ETA:
from Court TV Delphi Murders: Where does the case stand 7 years later?

1724705376847.png

Last edited:
Didn't she say that based on the diagram Barb MacDonald brought on to CourtTV? The diagram that was being widely circulated as accurately representing the arrangement of the sticks on the bodies of the girls? I'm confused why such a big deal is being made of her offering her opinion that juncture, when she was not under oath and not even "on the case" yet.

IMO MOO
How do you know those stick diagrams are accurate?
I don’t believe this theory has been proven.
Did someone testify that those were accurate to when the crime scene was first discovered?

IMO MOO
could you please provide a link that shows this diagram was widely circulated as an accurate depiction of the arrangement of sticks on the bodies of the girls? I don't seem to recall LE ever stating or confirming that to be the case.

could you please provide a link that shows this diagram was widely circulated as an accurate depiction of the arrangement of sticks on the bodies of the girls? I don't seem to recall LE ever stating or confirming that to be the case.

Nope! I said it was my opinion. :)

MOOOOO

Nope! I said it was my opinion. :)

MOOOOO
ah, I see where I became confused. I thought your opinion was that people were making much ado about nothing because Perlmutter opined using that diagram that was widely circulated as an accurate representation.

I now realize it was simply your opinion that the diagram was widely circulated as accurate as well.

Thanks for clarifying

Couldn't "excluded from public access" simply mean we're not going to be able to find it on MyCase?
What is the rule 5 of access to court records in Indiana?

Rule 5(A) begins by recognizing that, in some instances, an entire case shall be excluded from Public Access because all Court Records have been declared confidential, but Rules 5 (B), (C), (D) and (E) make clear that in most instances it is only individual Case or Administrative Records that have been declared ...

Indiana Rules on Access to Court Records - IN.gov​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back