Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Highlighted by me for focus.
IMOO
I don't know where that idea comes from. Of course they didn't do that. Since the beginning many, many of us have wondered how and why they got from the bridge to the spot where they were killed. We covered almost every scenario imaginable.

What's different about discussing it now?
I believe the OP you were replying to was posting this in reply of someone who mentioned that Libby may have been concerned about trespassing that day when she was in fear for her life.

The problem with this is that an affidavit, which is what a PCA is, should be a statement of absolute fact, to the best of one's knowledge.

LE saying "it could have been blood" isn't a fact. "Could have been yes" is not a fact. Misrepresenting facts in an affidavit is thus problematic, because that is the basis for the charges. Which led to RA being held in a prison for over a year. Nitpicking is kinda important when you are depriving someone of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
SC will surely testify at trial. The PCA does not have to include everything LE knows, every word that witnesses told them. We'll find out soon what her full testimony is, hopefully MO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back