Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Motion to Quash came from Fidler through her own independent counsel and not the state. I feel like the testimony they want to elicit from her is some sort of hail Mary for the DT to attempt to substantiate one of their many "what ifs". I just can't figure out what they think she can testify to that is helpful to them.
Seen. Editing my post if able to.

I think Greenlee registered an appearance back in 2023 when he requested all those documents that should have been public but were held under seal. Then Judge Gull released a bunch of them after redaction.

So this is cleaning up the record of those attorneys that will no longer be making appearances, I believe.
I caught Greenlee’s name listed among the attorneys in an old post.

1724949944338.png

Post in thread 'IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #172'
IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #172

When videos and theories were created with the march of the girls, going down the hill and crossing the creek, LE (forgot the one officer's name) said, it was wrong and was not, what happened. So I still wonder, what was wrong about the route of their march. Or did they (LE) lie about it?
Or perhaps that was said to just keep it all up in the air and preserve some details? Can't wait for the trial to start, finally. Opening statements ought to be very informative on the logistics.

I think it's also interesting that in the State's Motion to Quash, they have included this bit:
Edited by me to (Thanks @tlcya):
I think it's also interesting that the Motion to Quash includes this bit:

So, if she has already been deposed as some have speculated, and she is also not party to this case, why in the world .... ????
Why in the world is right? She practices quite the distance away from Delphi and even Rushville...just family practice, normal GP stuff.

Wonder why KG from MS was even on that list?
Maybe this?
06/08/2023Appearance Filed
Limited Appearance of Attoney
For Party:
MYSTERY SHEET LLC DBA MURDER SHEET
File Stamp:
06/08/2023
06/08/2023Motion Filed
Motion for Public Access to Court Records
Filed By:
MYSTERY SHEET LLC DBA MURDER SHEET
File Stamp:
06/08/2023

Wonder why KG from MS was even on that list?

You probably saw the answer as you read further in the thread, but he filed a limited appearance back in 2023:

Documents believed to be under review include the unredacted probable cause affidavit, search warrant and search warrant return, motions regarding Allen’s pretrial incarceration and mental health history and examinations, and evidentiary challenges.

Some documents—such as Allen’s mental health records and privileged communications with his attorneys and wife—will remain under seal.

The release of additional information in the case was spurred by a request from Kevin Greenlee, an attorney who co-hosts The Murder Sheet podcast.

Source: https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/re...case-against-richard-allen-in-delphi-murders/

This was a housekeeping move to clean up the docket IMO

Good News!
08/29/2024Notice Filed
Notice of delivery of transcript
Noticed: McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed: Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed: Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed: Luttrull, James David JR
Noticed: Diener, Stacey Lynn
Noticed: Auger, Jennifer Jones
File Stamp: 08/29/2024

I think it's also interesting that in the State's Motion to Quash, they have included this bit:
Edited by me to (Thanks @tlcya):
I think it's also interesting that the Motion to Quash includes this bit:

So, if she has already been deposed as some have speculated, and she is also not party to this case, why in the world .... ????
A party can supplement a deposition with another if new information is gleaned in the meantime.

Did we ever determine for once and for all if Fidler had previously been deposed in this case?

Imo, I don't believe the girls were targeted in advance except when BG seen them on the bridge and saw an opportunity to trap them basically.

I don't think this act was totally thought through by him. I think it was more a crime of opportunity that day.

He led them "Down the Hill" which is by that path. Probably to just quickly get them off the bridge into the closest wooded area out of view from the bridge and that path to SA them. When you cut across that path and keep walking you get closer to the water. That particular area would have been kind of hard to see from the bridge and that path.

My opinion may change after hearing testimony at RA's trial though because I need to know if he regularly carried a gun or not.

Or if he often wore his jacket to work which could explain why he had a box cutter with him.

I need to know about his browser history. Was he looking at things like forced SA with or without elements of murder?

What are your thoughts on where BG went after BB saw him on the 1st platform before the girls arrived at the bridge?

Do you think he left the bridge and walked back in the direction BB did and happened to see the girls on the trail after having been dropped off?

Or do you think he went further across the bridge to the other end and then when the girls proceeded to walk toward the end of the bridge
he then started walking back across the bridge turned back and went after the girls?

All my opinion

Just a possibility of one way it could have went down. Richard Allen could have quietly turned and walked slowly behind BB. He could have been hesitant, not knowing what was further ahead, then saw or heard Abby and Libby. He could have been idle, paused and looked at a tree or anything to slow him down.

Once Libby and Abby passed him, he could have turned around to follow them. Slowly at first. This could be the reason the girls were aware of RA, the fact he passed them in one direction, and was now behind them.

That scenario would have given me chills and my intuition would have set off alarms. Thus Libby taking a picture of him and the girls talking about being aware of him.

Thinking about this makes me sick, and angry. Evil. Wonder if he enjoys that his actions continue to destroy others lives. He has a fan club now, he is still getting all this attention. He is still "getting even" with the world. Let's prove these allegations BARD. Then Richard Allen can have a real title. Convicted Child Killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup
Back