Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The gg may’ve been expensed long before RA’s arrest. It was an expense by LE related to the Delphi murder case, not RAs arrest.
RSBM
Well, if the $$ were spent prior to RA’s arrest, I would have to conclude that RA’s family tree did not show up. Firstly, it was not part of the PCA, secondly R & B have stated that there is no DNA evidence linking RA to the CS. As well, Tony L and JH testified to this fact during their individual depositions. Nada, nothing. RA’s DNA was not there. Period. But someone’s was. And since any family DNA would be discounted, it may be a mystery forever.
All MOO.
FM Pg 129

RSBM
And, some of us don’t quite get “imagining” that the P has some bombshell that will allow them to reach BARD. Is there a source that the P has some bombshell evidence they are going to spring on us at trial? It is repeated often here on these threads.

The truth is, we’re all here speculating on what we do know. The rest we must patiently wait for :). MOO

Yes hopefully all the answers to what we don’t know now will become clear during the trial.

Frankly I don’t recall it suggested that the P has bombshell evidence, just that the PCA was the simply basis to RA’s arrest, nothing more. It was not intended to serve as a summary of the State’s case. They’ve been diligent in honouring the gag order by disclosing only as much as required in response to D motions. But anything further to that is unknown. MOO

Yes hopefully all the answers to what we don’t know now will become clear during the trial.

Frankly I don’t recall it suggested that the P has bombshell evidence, just that the PCA was the simply basis to RA’s arrest, nothing more. It was not intended to serve as a summary of the State’s case. They’ve been diligent in honouring the gag order by disclosing only as much as required in response to D motions. But anything further to that is unknown. MOO
Granted, the word “bombshell” is overstating it, but I have read enough on these threads where it is asserted, and rather confidently at that, that the P has SO much more than what’s in the PCA. Well, I’m not convinced in the least that that is the case. If this were in fact “fact” the D would know it and they wouldn’t be telling everyone that their client is innocent. Oh yes, that’s what ALL defense attorneys do, I know! But, I without a doubt believe they mean it. Lebrato meant it. They do not believe RA killed A & L. In Lebrato’s case, you could hear it in his voice, see it in his eyes and general demeanour during this interview with BM. It was palpable. IMO

My hope is that the truth will be exposed and the real killers will be brought to justice. I’m not certain that will or can happen. The evil ones that did what they did to those poor girls that day are a special kind of evil. Empty vessels. No feelings of guilt or remorse. Wouldn’t lose a night’s sleep over what they did. IMO

As often is the case on these threads, we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

All MOO

I don't have any hypothetical person in mind. The odd IMO end to the last hearing is basis for speculation; plus learning about the genetic genealogy testing opens up more questions.

Discovery is still coming in; why do you think there is nothing left that might be beneficial to RA?

Actually, I'm still stuck at the beginning. If no one saw RA's vehicle at the old building after 2:30 pm, how is the P going to prove the timeline? Then there is the time of death issue. I sure hope they can pinpoint it to 3:45 or earlier.
That would be after 1:30pm right? That's when RA is now saying he left...not 2:30pm

I know next to nothing about that kind of testing. I'm looking for information detailing why gg was used. The amount of money they spent indicates to me that there was more than one person tested. Why? They charged RA with the murders; surely he was the very first one tested.

Yes, a vehicle similar to RA's was seen passing the HHS cam. The timeline needs an ending, too.
MOO
I've posted this many times. Back in December 2018 LE sent DNA evidence to be tested at Quantico.

“We sent more evidence to the FBI at Quantico just before Christmas,” Sheriff Leazenby told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview and said they were doing “DNA testing research,” with regards to the case."

RSBM
And, some of us don’t quite get “imagining” that the P has some bombshell that will allow them to reach BARD. Is there a source that the P has some bombshell evidence they are going to spring on us at trial? It is repeated often here on these threads.

The truth is, we’re all here speculating on what we do know. The rest we must patiently wait for :). MOO
I'd call 61+ confessions and dozens more incriminating statements...with crime details...quite bombshell with the possibility of being nuclear in front of a jury. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back