Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RA told that information to DD who wrote it down along with his phone's info and RA's mention of the girls he saw on the trail. Now because he changed it years later the original information he gave goes out the window?

The jury will have to decide which to believe. IIRC, DD said he always records interviews (JMO MOO). Just not this one. He also got RA's name wrong. And just a few days later, while standing on stage and seeing "BG," he apparently didn't recognize RA.

IMO MOO

The jury will have to decide which to believe. IIRC, DD said he always records interviews (JMO MOO). Just not this one. He also got RA's name wrong. And just a few days later, while standing on stage and seeing "BG," he apparently didn't recognize RA.

IMO MOO
Where did DD say he always recorded interviews? Do you have a link please?

Another thing...how is the jury going to decide who they believe more, is RA going to take the stand? Who exactly and where was the time changed from leaving at 3:30 to leaving 2 hours previous at 1:30?

Another thing...how is the jury going to decide who they believe more, is RA going to take the stand? Who exactly and where was the time changed from leaving at 3:30 to leaving 2 hours previous at 1:30?
Any way one looks at it, if he left in his car at 3:30 he could not have been walking down the road at 3:57 when SC saw a muddy man in a light jacket.

Have you actually heard or seen any of these "confessions"? Just curious. They may well be actual confessions, but I am going to wait until the trial to make up my mind. I have learned the hard way to only believe what I see with my own eyes or hear with my own ears--since people exaggerate or even lie all the time.
Just the bits mentioned by ISP Harshman at the hearings. Said 61+ confessions some with details and dozens of incriminating statements too. He also mentioned the extremely adverse reactions RA's wife and mother had to RA confessing.Then there's Dr W who also just mentioned he confessed. Then there was also the warden who said wrote confessions to him numerous times. To hear RA's actual words we will have to wait until trial.

I personally have zero sympathy for him as he is only suffering from these circumstances because he killed two girls. This is all his own doing because he is twisted and sick and had to be protected due to the nature of the crime. If he has ended up injured because he had been attacked then people would also moan about that. In such cases LE are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

IMO
He was convicted of the crime already? When did that happen?

Any way one looks at it, if he left in his car at 3:30 he could not have been walking down the road at 3:57 when SC saw a muddy man in a light jacket.
She certainly could have since when he originally put himself there at the times he did, he wouldn't be putting in the time it took him to escape a bloody murder scene, while the victim's father was actively searching for her, into the mix. Time spent possibly traveling/lurking along in the woods edge. MO. What was he thinking, putting himself there on the trails at that time? He knew he'd been seen, more than once. He was afraid someone recognized him from CVS. That's my opinion. It's also my opinion RA will never get on the stand to state the times himself...to refute the witnesses or DD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back