Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely! I believe I've stated that many times. In fact, I was completely convinced by those confessions, until I read about him eating his feces and other details about his mental state during the time when those confessions occurred. Let's just stop and consider that for a moment. He was eating his feces. That should give everyone pause.
I wonder why in the world his attorneys didn't have the same reaction upon hearing that and have him evaluated? Because it wouldn't have been good PR? I wonder if RA hasn't outright confessed to his attorneys, told them he murdered the girls? In the scheme of things, what responsibilities would that put on them? How would a man react if his family members cut off communications, the warden can't and won't respond, his mental health doctor outright tells him don't talk to me about that, talk to your lawyers. If they in turn deny you, what's left? How is the frustration of wanting to tell the truth but everyone who's your support denies you that going to manifest? Maybe he then thinks, ok I'll just shock and awe them all, they'll have to listen then? I don't understand his lawyers inaction about calling in bigger mental health guns, at all.
AJMO

I wonder why in the world his attorneys didn't have the same reaction upon hearing that and have him evaluated? Because it wouldn't have been good PR? I wonder if RA hasn't outright confessed to his attorneys, told them he murdered the girls? In the scheme of things, what responsibilities would that put on them? How would a man react if his family members cut off communications, the warden can't and won't respond, his mental health doctor outright tells him don't talk to me about that, talk to your lawyers. If they in turn deny you, what's left? How is the frustration of wanting to tell the truth but everyone who's your support denies you that going to manifest? Maybe he then thinks, ok I'll just shock and awe them all, they'll have to listen then? I don't understand his lawyers inaction about calling in bigger mental health guns, at all.
AJMO
What’s the process for doing something like that for an unconvicted inmate in solitary confinement at a maximum security prison several hours away? How do we even know they never tried to do that?

What’s the process for doing something like that for an unconvicted inmate in solitary confinement at a maximum security prison several hours away? How do we even know they never tried to do that?
Requests for competency and sanity assessments happen through the court. We saw this with Letecia Stauch and Lori Vallow. It puts other things on hold until they're completed. If it had happened, we would know about it.

MOO

I tend to agree that the role of the witnesses won't be to identify RA directly

Rather they will say when they saw a person consistent with Bridge Guy. The prosecution will obviously seek to prove that the person the 3 juvenile girls must be Bridge Guy.

The problem for RA then, is he confirmed seeing a similar group of girls - and according to DD's notes, at a time that must be around 1.30. I thought initially that RAs defence would be that there must be a second Bridge Guy. But because he foolishly spoke to LE, his defence is he was heading the opposite direction on the trails at 1.30 AND there is a second Bridge Guy. But that has significant issues.

Ditto re DD - i think his only point will be to exhibit his contemporaneous notes which are of course likely to be the most persuasive record of what happened many years ago. What he did or didn't think afterwards is completely irrelevant IMO. IMO there is nothing unusual or untoward about use of notes to refresh a witnesses memory - indeed its a key reason why file notes are taken and police take notes!

MOO

AJMO
Like I said before-eating feces is nothing, if you're trying to avoid the death penalty by claiming insanity!!!

So - just got back from vacation - and wanted to make sure that there IS NO NEXT hearing date - correct?? TIA! :)

I would like to make a request - if you - anyone here- post from the Docket - could you please "tag" me! TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back