Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I took that to mean TK, KAK, and RL were lumped in with the SODDI?

It's hard for me to let go of the Anthony.Shots account. It's the CSAM connection that always kept me going back.
Guess I'll just put this thought on the back burner and wait for trial.
I will wait with you as I still feel it is a part of this case and how Libby and Abby ended up murdered by BG=RA

I see pink handcuffs in this photo.
I like to think that police use them on the men who harm women.
So, today I’m taking this as a sign.

Dear Libby and Abby,
Justice is coming.

IMG_2999.jpeg

I see pink handcuffs in this photo.
I like to think that police use them on the men who harm women.
So, today I’m taking this as a sign.

Dear Libby and Abby,
Justice is coming.

View attachment 529070

I’m just noticing how his short little arms look oddly out of proportion, they barely extend beyond his waistline. Look at the arms on this man on the bridge, exactly the same. MOO

Source:

1725506692334.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m just noticing how his short little arms look oddly out of proportion, they barely extend beyond his waistline. Look at the arms on this man on the bridge, exactly the same. MOO

Source:

View attachment 529076
While it appears Richard Allen has done himself in with the 61 confessions, the unspent cartridge at the crime scene, and his placement on the Monon High Bridge around the time of the murders, I still have a hard time accepting it because of this still photo from Liberty German's phone video.

I see a taller man who takes a longer step with their left foot and has larger facial cheeks than Richard Allen.

Wow.
I just heard so I got a lot of catching up to do.
What are the Defense's options now?
Change plea and claim RA is guilty by reason of insanity?
Pursue an Alford Plea?

That’s the issue with him admitting he was there at 1.30 in his original statement. Then he changes it when the video comes out, as suddenly they have a timeline for the murders.

RSBM

I think this might have been the mistake that takes him down - and it should have happened within a couple of weeks. I suspect he admitted to the 1.30-3.30 timeline and being on the bridge before the video came out, because there was no reason for him to think the bridge would be at the centre of all this. It's a classic mistake, because in those first hours, it is tough to anticipate what the future evidential linkages will be.

Then under pressure, instead of doing the smart thing and keeping quiet, he changes the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided that he could pretend he saw the 3 females as he was leaving instead of arriving, because unfortunately his confirmation to DD that he saw the girls really locks him in to 1.30

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back