Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I took that to mean TK, KAK, and RL were lumped in with the SODDI?

It's hard for me to let go of the Anthony.Shots account. It's the CSAM connection that always kept me going back.
Guess I'll just put this thought on the back burner and wait for trial.
I will wait with you as I still feel it is a part of this case and how Libby and Abby ended up murdered by BG=RA

I see pink handcuffs in this photo.
I like to think that police use them on the men who harm women.
So, today I’m taking this as a sign.

Dear Libby and Abby,
Justice is coming.

IMG_2999.jpeg

I see pink handcuffs in this photo.
I like to think that police use them on the men who harm women.
So, today I’m taking this as a sign.

Dear Libby and Abby,
Justice is coming.

View attachment 529070

I’m just noticing how his short little arms look oddly out of proportion, they barely extend beyond his waistline. Look at the arms on this man on the bridge, exactly the same. MOO

Source:

1725506692334.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m just noticing how his short little arms look oddly out of proportion, they barely extend beyond his waistline. Look at the arms on this man on the bridge, exactly the same. MOO

Source:

View attachment 529076
While it appears Richard Allen has done himself in with the 61 confessions, the unspent cartridge at the crime scene, and his placement on the Monon High Bridge around the time of the murders, I still have a hard time accepting it because of this still photo from Liberty German's phone video.

I see a taller man who takes a longer step with their left foot and has larger facial cheeks than Richard Allen.

Wow.
I just heard so I got a lot of catching up to do.
What are the Defense's options now?
Change plea and claim RA is guilty by reason of insanity?
Pursue an Alford Plea?

That’s the issue with him admitting he was there at 1.30 in his original statement. Then he changes it when the video comes out, as suddenly they have a timeline for the murders.

RSBM

I think this might have been the mistake that takes him down - and it should have happened within a couple of weeks. I suspect he admitted to the 1.30-3.30 timeline and being on the bridge before the video came out, because there was no reason for him to think the bridge would be at the centre of all this. It's a classic mistake, because in those first hours, it is tough to anticipate what the future evidential linkages will be.

Then under pressure, instead of doing the smart thing and keeping quiet, he changes the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided that he could pretend he saw the 3 females as he was leaving instead of arriving, because unfortunately his confirmation to DD that he saw the girls really locks him in to 1.30

MOO

Wow.
I just heard so I got a lot of catching up to do.
What are the Defense's options now?
Change plea and claim RA is guilty by reason of insanity?
Pursue an Alford Plea?

Does a person serve prison/jail time with an Alford Plea?

Source:

View attachment 529076
Would be nice to see RA in his orange suit, pictured from the front and in similar body posture, besides the BG photo. For comparison, head covering would be required also, I think.

I would pay attention especially to the bagging trouser legs, because the bagging is always very similar for every wearer of trousers and all his trousers (unpleasant experiences with my own pants).

The bagging is something, which doesn't fit with my poi, I once had (before RA came into the picture), and it raised some doubts.

I am curious waiting for trial and the official comparisons between BG and RA. Do you think, we will learn of "the white thing" and if it was found at the CS or during the search at RA's home? Do you think, the shoes were found, which BG/RA was wearing in 2017? Do you think, the same cap was found during search? Do you think, we will hear at all about these details? Or will we only have to take note, that BG - with whatever equipped - was on the MHB, when RA said, he was also?

If only it would be October already ....

I personally don’t think they found any of the clothes he wore that day.

As soon as that Video dropped he would have started to get rid of anything that tied him to the murders. He had over 5 years to make sure he had got rid of anything physical that would have DNA on it. IMO

True, but we do know that KAK were both fully investigated to the hilt and if there was any evidence wither father or slimy son had actually been at the crime scene they'd have found it by now. IMO

While I agree, i do wonder if that was a question for the jury to evaluate.

But especially I wonder if planet D had focussed on that gift wrapped suspect, they'd have had more joy instead of spending hours examining a frankly laughably bad expert witness.

MOO

I agree, they may again try to appeal for JG's removal. I do not think that will be successful if they do so, and that will only further harm their client at trial because it is time wasted that should be spent on his defense at trial.

ETA, meaning since they can't do the SODDI/Odin defense they need to be focused on rebutting/discrediting the evidence the state will be presenting. the Bullet, the eyewitnesses, the confessions, his admitted presence on the bridge, the timeline, etc. JMO IMO
I wonder if they will go really hard at trying to discredit the witness testimony and even harder at trying to discredit the investigators and their 'faulty' investigation. It's all they really have right now.

They can try to discredit the confessions but that could be difficult because if they try and make the client out to be psychotic and mentally ill, then could the jurors think he was crazy enough to commit this crime?

Source:

View attachment 529076
Yup, there’s no denying the physical similarity. It’s a tough road ahead - for the defense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back