Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Plus RA owned (was it registered? I think it was) a SS gun that matched the ejector tool markings on the unspent bullet that was recovered according to the ISP Ballistics Lab. LE would have needed a SW to obtain a gun to compare the markings. No wonder we have Franks 1-5, although I still think there will be some form of electronic or physical (DNA) match recovered during the search that ties RA to the crimes.

Between the countless confessions, witness testimony, self incrimination about being there that day in the same basic clothing including a face covering leaves little rooms for doubt to me. Unless RA has a long lost identical twin or happens to be the most unlucky guy in the entire universe BG=RA=Killer.

I'm thinking RA came into focus after he was tipped by someone, an alibi fell apart, or they did indeed start a total review of all tips from day 1.

Brick by brick...#Justice4Abby&Libby :)

MOO
RBBM

Items seized begin at page 15: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/u...3915-FFC47C07-5DAF-414E-9879-66EEBA100263.pdf

Speaking of electronic evidence, they recovered at least 13 cell phones during the search warrant execution a his residence. I'm sure I probably missed one or two in scanning the SW Receipt. And external hard drives, memory cards etc; it is IMO that I believe we'll find out at trial that one of those cell phones was at the crime scene on 13 Februry 2017. I'm also willing to bet that it won't be the one that he reported to the Conservation Officer DD that he was carrying that day. That 'reporting' that took place in a randim grocery store parking lot --- that was no pre-arranged meeting to give a statement IMO (not in a darn parking lot). DD was probably randomly approached by RA that day and whipped out his notebook to take notes - ergo no recording of it. It simply wasn't "an assigned lead" which Dulin has already stated he usually records. IMO, you simply are not interviewing "an assigned lead" in a grocery store parking lot.

Also recovered during the search: "Hair Bands". We've all seen Abby's last tragic photo. In that photo she has her hair pulled back and up. I'm wondering if the hair band she had it tied back with was missing from the crime scene and was potentially recovered at his residence. IMO, could explain why that odd item would be seized, the commentary about "DNA" potentially being found (but NOT, as the Frank's put it, at the crime scene itself!) and the genetic testing.

The last bit that has me pondering as a potentially "weird item to recover" is that motorcycle cover. Why? What is up with that item. I have an odd feeling it too is going to come into play at trial IMO as it is a very specific item that seems unrelated, but obviously somehow is.

RBBM

Items seized begin at page 15: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/u...3915-FFC47C07-5DAF-414E-9879-66EEBA100263.pdf

Speaking of electronic evidence, they recovered at least 13 cell phones during the search warrant execution a his residence. I'm sure I probably missed one or two in scanning the SW Receipt. And external hard drives, memory cards etc; it is IMO that I believe we'll find out at trial that one of those cell phones was at the crime scene on 13 Februry 2017. I'm also willing to bet that it won't be the one that he reported to the Conservation Officer DD that he was carrying that day. That 'reporting' that took place in a random grocery store parking lot --- that was no pre-arranged meeting to give a statement IMO (not in a darn parking lot). DD was probably randomly approached by RA that day and whipped out his notebook to take notes - ergo no recording of it. It simply wasn't "an assigned lead" which Dulin has already stated he usually records. IMO, you simply are not interviewing "an assigned lead" in a grocery store parking lot.

Also recovered during the search: "Hair Bands". We've all seen Abby's last tragic photo. In that photo she has her hair pulled back and up. I'm wondering if the hair band she had it tied back with was missing from the crime scene and was potentially recovered at his residence. IMO, could explain why that odd item would be seized, the commentary about "DNA" potentially being found (but NOT, as the Frank's put it, at the crime scene itself!) and the genetic testing.

The last bit that has me pondering as a potentially "weird item to recover" is that motorcycle cover. Why? What is up with that item. I have an odd feeling it too is going to come into play at trial IMO.
I'd forgotten about this recovered item from the search warrant:
"[...]One .40 caliber S&W cartridge found in wooden keepsake box on dresser".

It almost sounds like a trophy.

Yeah, like Letby's first handover sheet from her first student nurse shift, perfectly preserved in a gold and roses keepsake box.

MOO

That’s just simply not true.

The defense can use geofence data. They can’t misuse the geofence data.

View attachment 529169

I’m not sure why the narrative keeps getting twisted with the geofence data.
Exactly.

The most obvious comparison that I can utilize here is the current Gilgo suspect - Rex Hueurmann and all the data and usage location activity they've been able to come up with for his, his burner and his victims' phones that he often kept and later utilized going back a decade+.

If his defence team asks for "all the data on all the phones active on those towers that day" (and the others days for RH's numerous victims) then the jury would have to wade through the obsfuscation caused by 10s of thousands on New Yorkers cell phones and their pings who have zero relation to and zero connection with the crimes and whom are not POIs or suspects in the Gilgo crimes. It simply is not going to happen. Same thing is applicable in this case.

The cell phone geofencing of non-involved, non-indicted and non-crime-linked parties is not up for being tossed unfer the bus as a "suspect". They aren't allowed to throw spaghetti against the wall to just see what sticks ... they've got to actually find some linkeage to the crime for that piece of spaghetti they want to throw.

Not if it's inferior data and the more accurate GPS data is available. MO

Totally agree.
If the Defense uses a significant amount of time arguing data that isn't specific to the crime, it wastes everyone's energy.

The defense has pointed out that they have a need for more time to present information that potentially exonerates their client. If that includes elusive people that have absolutely no link to the crime and are at a distance that is outside of any realistic area related to the murders it makes sense to disqualify that bit of material.

The defense got the time that they requested. That would be best used with actual legitimate information.

AJMO

I've said before when discussing this particular item that I do believe it was 'his trophy'.

I also think that while he was in the frenzy of committing the crime he forgot that he racked his weapon as recorded when 'on the bridge', so he racked it a second time at the crime scene itself for whatever reason. Then saved that second racked bullet as his 'trophy' (a little bit of 'this is the bullet I controlled them with' and I can revisit it anytime). He just didn't realize that he ejected the first one onto the ground between Libby and Abby when he did so.

I've said before when discussing this particular item that I do believe it was 'his trophy'.

I also think that while he was in the frenzy of committing the crime he forgot that he racked his weapon as recorded when 'on the bridge', so he racked it a second time at the crime scene itself for whatever reason. Then saved that second racked bullet as his 'trophy' (a little bit of 'this is the bullet I controlled them with' and I can revisit it anytime). He just didn't realize that he ejected the first one onto the ground between Libby and Abby when he did so.
I'm not gun-racking savvy so bear with me. Are you saying he racked/ejected a bullet on the bridge and then another one between the girls?

Some people do not carry their weapon with a round chambered so they do not risk an accidental discharge. So they would have to rack in a round before firing. If they forgot they had already racked in a round, the round in the chamber would be ejected when they racked the weapon a second time. This makes sense as to why RA left an unfired round on the ground.

I'm not gun-racking savvy so bear with me. Are you saying he racked/ejected a bullet on the bridge and then another one between the girls?
Sorry. That's my Army speak.

When you pull the slide (on the top of the weapon) back on a weapon it causes a round (bullet) from the magazine to be loaded into the weapon. That bullet stays there loaded into the barrel until you either fire it by pulling the trigger or until you ejected it via re-racking (pulling the slide back again).

If you have an unspent round already loaded into your weapon, it will automaticly eject through the air to the right of the weapon when you pull the slide back again.

We know the audio capture in the video taken on the bridge contains the sound of a weapon being racked (cocked?? - not a word I use). If he forgot he did this midst heat of the crime, I can envision him attempting to regain control of any potential immediate situation at the crime scene itself by re-racking (pulling back the slide/re-loading/re-cocking) the Sig Sauer. He just didn't notice that round ejcting when he did so IMO else he would have picked it up.

Potentially, both girls attempted to really flee him at that point?? Libby did attempt flee and had to be dragged back as testified to by the blood expert)?? Perhaps that is what he was trying to regain control of.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please stop trying to bring in non-POIs and those who have been cleared.

Also, lay off Judge Gull. Websleuths is pro-LE / LE friendly unless there is evidence to justify why we should not be. Just because you don't happen to like the judge's rulings doesn't mean she's the worst thing since the plague. Dollars to donuts the judge's decisions are based on law and legal precedent rather than just feelings or she doesn't like somebody.

While it appears Richard Allen has done himself in with the 61 confessions, the unspent cartridge at the crime scene, and his placement on the Monon High Bridge around the time of the murders, I still have a hard time accepting it because of this still photo from Liberty German's phone video.

I see a taller man who takes a longer step with their left foot and has larger facial cheeks than Richard Allen.
MOO in my opinion RA looks just like the photo.
And matches the initial wanted poster in weight and height.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back