Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be misunderstanding what is being said in that doc as I thought he said he had some transportation things to watch and maybe some medical? Are you saying he thinks there may yet be more "confessions" in those?
I have read back through this thread and do not see anything about ‘transportation things’ or ‘maybe some medical’.

Can you please cite which transcript and page number you are referencing?

I thought it was interesting to note that Harshman also noted that the officers are not stupid, they're aware of cameras in their faces etc....
Exactly. So maybe that's why the D has seemed to drop their prior claims that Odinist guards were routinely terrorising him and threatening his family unless he confessed. That accusation has fallen to the wayside, I believe.

I don't think they found any videos of said guards strong arming him like they described.

Gotcha ok that was on page 8:
View attachment 529976
Thanks. Harshman says he observed RA in calls, videos, and movement within the jail, including to medical visits. He’s seen the suicide companion or officer notes.

Pretty clear and straightforward. Not sure what the other poster was questioning. Perhaps they will return and make it clear.

I had a question since I have not looked closely at any of the wanted posters.

Did LE figure out his height correctly from the video and that is what is typed on the posters?
I assume they did, there is a known point of reference, the width of the bridge ties so his probable height was possible
figure out.

5'6-5'10 in the poster.
MOO RA was cited as 5'5" at booking -
But can't find the booking data.
There was some early statements he was 5'7"

Thanks. Harshman says he observed RA in calls, videos, and movement within the jail, including to medical visits. He’s seen the suicide companion or officer notes.

Pretty clear and straightforward. Not sure what the other poster was questioning. Perhaps they will return and make it clear.
It's all here for us to finally read. The transcripts were asked for and they sound a lot like what was reported by MS and others.

Of course they can. If one juror holds out, despite 11 others feeling certain of their decision, an attempt will be made to have them reach a verdict. If not, hung jury / retrial.
I could very easily see this happening just based on how many people I have seen online who do not believe RA is guilty at all, vs how many believe he is - based only on whatever has been made public to date (erroneously or otherwise) by either side! moo

Exactly. So maybe that's why the D has seemed to drop their prior claims that Odinist guards were routinely terrorising him and threatening his family unless he confessed. That accusation has fallen to the wayside, I believe.

I don't think they found any videos of said guards strong arming him like they described.
Didn't it kind of have to go to the wayside when JG refused any frank's hearings and given her refusal to permit this SODDI angle into trial - I'm behind, have I misunderstood her rulings?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back