Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What 'plan' are you referring to? Whose plan?

Are you saying someone planned for RA to make dozens and dozens of murder confessions to various people?
I too would like some clarification on the meaning of this statement, "That was the plan, man".
Disagree re: godsend.
That was the plan, man.
No divine intervention.
See Holeman interview.
JMHO

More on will someone get a reward? Carter, starting at 4:30: “We’ll work through all those details as time goes on.”

MOO No one is going to collect that reward. Why? Likely, because no one turned RA in as BG. Now, perhaps if someone else that WAS tipped in were on trial, maybe then. I wonder where all that money will go?? I would suggest the Indiana Innocence Project. JMO

MOO No one is going to collect that reward. Why? Likely, because no one turned RA in as BG. Now, perhaps if someone else that WAS tipped in were on trial, maybe then. I wonder where all that money will go?? I would suggest the Indiana Innocence Project. JMO

If somebody helps get him convicted of this crime, why wouldn’t they get the reward?

I agree. I think the P doesn't have a bombshell like DNA evidence but I think they have even more circunstancial evidence against RA. From the evidence that we know for now, I think the circunstancial evidence against RA is overwhelming. Real life is not like a episode of CSI and it seems they don't have much physical evidence on the scene besides the bullet. Circunstancial evidence is evidence. Piles and Piles of circunstancial evidence poiting to one person can to lead a conviction (Scott Petterson). I think it will dependets how the P will present the timeline, what the witnesses will say, the experts, the demeanor of RA in his confessions etc. I hope the jury understand circunstancial evidence is still evidence.

Agree with this.
Circumstantial evidence convicts guilty people every day.
The prosecution needs to make sure the jury understand it carries the same weight as direct evidence.

People who donated their own money did so for Abby and Libby.
It will be up to law enforcement to decide what happens to the reward if not rightfully claimed.

I would suggest the families of the victims might have a say in where the money would be donated, if it comes to that.

The reward will be given to anyone who can provide information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for the deaths of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

The Delphi Murders: Defense Witness Todd Click Is Arrested on Unrelated Matters

Subscribe Now
Murder SheetOctober 04, 2024
00:31:4629.09 MB

Defense witness, former Rushville assistant police chief, and Delphi's "Odinism theory" expert Todd Click was arrested. He has been charged with official misconduct, forgery, and falsifying child abuse or neglect information or records.

Subscribe Now

The Delphi Murders: Defense Witness Todd Click Is Arrested on Unrelated Matters​

Defense witness, former Rushville assistant police chief, and Delphi's "Odinism theory" expert Todd Click was arrested. He has been charged with official misconduct, forgery, and falsifying child abuse or neglect information or records.nder

I am seriously not surprised.
I wonder if the Defense had still planned to call him as a witness?

Subscribe Now

The Delphi Murders: Defense Witness Todd Click Is Arrested on Unrelated Matters​

Defense witness, former Rushville assistant police chief, and Delphi's "Odinism theory" expert Todd Click was arrested. He has been charged with official misconduct, forgery, and falsifying child abuse or neglect information or records.
Well, I've been waiting for another unpleasant surprise. I have hope this won't change anything, though. At least, nothing related to the trial about to begin. Things are going to change in a big way for Mr Click, though.

MOO

I am seriously not surprised.
I wonder if the Defense had still planned to call him as a witness?

Yes.
When the prosecution requested his employment records I sensed all was not right with Mr. Click.
He always struck me as a man who desperately wanted someone to validate him and make him feel important. He found that in the defense team. They used him like the tool he is.
To his credit, when testifying under oath he told the truth that he never was able to put BH etc in Delphi the day of the murders.

April 4 OIG of IN received complaint that Todd Click submitted official reports in his role as a case worker for CPS. These reports contained false information about visits and contained false signatures of parents and other family members.

(sounds to me as if he was falsifying records of home visits being performed when they were not) :oops:

If I had issues with TC and his motivations in the ritual killings prong of his early investigation of the Delphi case and questioned his credibility before - well, lets just say he now has zero credibility in my book.

An entire defense was built around the words and opinions of a liar. What an absolute waste of time and effort this man initiated. MOO

Last edited:
April 4 OIG of IN received complaint that Todd Click submitted official reports in his role as a case worker for CPS. These reports contained false information about visits and contained false signatures of parents and other family members.

(sounds to me as if he was falsifying records of home visits being performed when they were not) :oops:

If I had issues with TC and his motivations in the ritual killings prong of his early investigation of the Delphi case and questioned his credibility before - well, lets just say he now has zero credibility in my book.

An entire defense was built around the words and opinions of a liar. What an absolute waste of time and effort this man initiated. MOO

Just makes me wonder how many kids languished in abusive homes because he couldn't be bothered to do his damn job.

MOO

DELPHI, Ind. — Officials are warning the people of Carroll County that the cost of the Delphi murders trial will likely be twice the initial estimate, to a total of over $4 million.
Estimated cost of Delphi murders trial doubles, officials ask county for another $2.2 million

officials will be asking for an additional 2.4 million dollar appropriation to pay for the trial as costs have doubled what was anticipated. The city council will be asked to approve that appropriation at the meeting set for October 17th.

Vinnie Politan with Gray Hughes and Barbara McDonald
-GH states in the video that the bullet was found the first day.

Vinnie Politan dissects the killing of Abby Williams and Libby German and the accused murderer, Richard Allen. He discusses the upcoming chance of a fair trial and whether Allen is the perpetrator. (10/03/24

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Venable
Back