Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #198

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure I agree with him. A very young jury might put themselves in the shoes of the victims, if they weren't teenagers that long before. It'd be way too easy for them to think about what might have happened to them on a school free day in the woods with a friend.

MOO
If they were online with a social media presence as a teen, then it may be easier for them to see how easily this could have become a planned attack / stalking vs just some random encounter imo. If it helps the D with soddi / reasonable doubt about RA I can see how they may like this as a strategy.

If the case is very technical (eg: devices / internet access really tied in) they may not want older folks who may not be tech savvy as well. mOOOoO.

But the media are allowed, so that's not exactly "closed."

I honestly don't want to know about the jurors. I know people are interested and I don't fault them in the slightest, but I personally don't have an interest other than trusting the process.

jmo
Plus, the author appears to have been giving her opinion, when she used the word “could”. I prefer your linked reference, which allows the public in. I suppose we will see. Maybe. :D

DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — News 18's legal expert, Shay Hughes predicts there will be over 100 jurors in the jury pool come Monday's jury selection process in the Delphi double homicide case.
[…]

In his experience, he says the defense usually has a harder time finding ideal jurors.

Here's what he believes the defense will be looking for next week.

"Younger population. You know, people who don't have children because you worry if people will put themselves in that position of losing their children. People that won't be swayed by the wisdom of the crowd so to speak," Hughes said.

Interesting to see the name Shay Hughes as the legal expert reporting on the case. Might get interesting later on because Shay Hughes was the public defender for one of the inmates in the new transport request.[JC]

If you are following the trial and would like to be a guest on our live stream please contact me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com
You don't have to give your name or even show your face if you don't want to. I would like to have someone who can update our subscribers on YouTube about the days events in the trial.
Thank you very much,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89