About the pineapple

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I been gone awhile...About the pineapple, is it possible that JonBenet could had reach inside Burke's bowl and grabbed a piece or two out of it...And there for maybe the parents didn't know..Cause Burke didn't want get lil sister into trouble...If this been brought up before sorry..I haven't seen it if it as...

I been gone awhile...About the pineapple, is it possible that JonBenet could had reach inside Burke's bowl and grabbed a piece or two out of it...And there for maybe the parents didn't know..Cause Burke didn't want get lil sister into trouble...If this been brought up before sorry..I haven't seen it if it as...

That is possible, but it doesn't really change anything. Her prints are not on the bowl, only Patsy and BR's prints. So she obviously ate the pineapple with either her fingers or the spoon that was in the bowl. There has been no mention of whether that spoon was tested for prints and DNA (from saliva), which is a glaring error, IMO.
I don't see why BR would have gotten his sister into trouble for eating pineapple. The problem (for the parents) is that she ate the pineapple after getting home and they insist she was asleep the whole time. Evidence of JB eating pineapple exposes their lie, but suppose they didn't know about it. If they are innocent of involvement in this crime, why wouldn't they simply tell LE that it is possible she got up and ate it and they were unaware of it.
Instead, they have to foolishly deny that they even owned the bowl! They tried to deny owning the pineapple, even though the rest of it was in the fridge. They denied owning the box of tissues on the table next to the pineapple. I mean..come on! Not their tissues? Did they not realize how ludicrous that even sounded?
It is because they knew about the pineapple that they tried to distance themselves from it and everything else on that table.

Noodles, I would suggest general comments and feelings about little JonBenet would fit any thread regardless of the specific topic. I could feel your sadness in your post.

What keeps my mind working on this case is trying to list the people who would have access to JonBenet in an intimate way. She was 6, how many people did she know, how big was her world of people who were close and private to her, giving them ongoing opportunity to sexually abuse her, as the evidence states.

She was active in pageants. So she would be around costume makers; dance teachers; photographers and so on. But, would she ever be in a situation to be alone with them over a long period of time since the evidence showed her abuse was on going?

Ok, there are aunts, uncles, grandparents, step siblings. Unless they were babysitting her, I can see where she would be a victim in their charge. I would think she would be around these people mainly in the presence of her immediate family member - mom, dad and Burke.

If we are to believe an intruder in the home abused her on Christmas night, we would have to believe that same person had been with her before. Was this intruder able to come and go from the house at will without her parents knowledge in order to sexually abuse her in the past?

I can't come up with anyone other than her parents and Burke, along with her doctor who would be afforded the time and opportunity to be in the perfect situation to abuse her. Can anyone else make a list of possible abusers?

jmo

If I understand correctly .... JB went to the doctor after weekend's (a large percentage of the time). Considering this I would ask whom was in the home most weekends. BR most definately. PR whom stayed in JAR'S room when recuperating. I would imagine that Nedra stayed there during those times. Nedra did state that JB was a little molested. Very disturbing comment from a grandmother. JAR could come and go at will. DP had a home there.

Do you think it possible that JR was home more than we thought? PR being sick would be a distraction if he was abusing JB. Honestly I think JR really was out of town a lot according to JB.

And if I am not mistaken I understand that LHP caught JB and BR playing doctor.

Now my next question would be who made the 911 call on the 23rd and why would SS cover it up?

... If they are innocent of involvement in this crime, why wouldn't they simply tell LE that it is possible she got up and ate it and they were unaware of it.
Instead, they have to foolishly deny that they even owned the bowl! They tried to deny owning the pineapple, even though the rest of it was in the fridge. ....

Probably because in one of the official interviews (at acandyrose.com but don't remember which interview) John was asked if JonBenet would ever go downstairs at night or after everyone was in bed if she wanted a snack or was hungry. He said definitely not. She would never go downstairs by herself because she would have been afraid.

So, the Ramseys had to work around what John said in that interview.

If I understand correctly .... JB went to the doctor after weekend's (a large percentage of the time). Considering this I would ask whom was in the home most weekends. BR most definately. PR whom stayed in JAR'S room when recuperating. I would imagine that Nedra stayed there during those times. Nedra did state that JB was a little molested. Very disturbing comment from a grandmother. JAR could come and go at will. DP had a home there.

Do you think it possible that JR was home more than we thought? PR being sick would be a distraction if he was abusing JB. Honestly I think JR really was out of town a lot according to JB.

And if I am not mistaken I understand that LHP caught JB and BR playing doctor.

Now my next question would be who made the 911 call on the 23rd and why would SS cover it up?

I believe the possibility of JR molesting JB was raised in one of the interviews, and it was mentioned that Nedra slept in the spare twin bed in JB's room when she stayed there. JAR's room was next to JB's room. He had free and frequent access to the home. Nedra was not always present when he was there. Yes, many of her school nurse visits were on a Monday, after she had been home all weekend. It is plain to see that some kind of activity must have been taking place on the weekends that would have made her uncomfortable enough to ask to go to the nurse.
LHP did report finding JB and BR under the covers in his room "playing doctor". They were said to be VERY upset at being interrupted and screamed at the housekeeper to get out.
We would ALL love to know exactly who made that 911 call. I don't think we will ever know. Even in that, the police defied proper protocol. Anytime a 911 call is made, police MUST ENTER THE HOME, try to discern who made the call, and make sure that person is truly OK and does not need their assistance.
In this case, police came to the door, SS REFUSED to let them in, telling them there was no problem. And they simply walked away. Unbelievable.

I believe the possibility of JR molesting JB was raised in one of the interviews, and it was mentioned that Nedra slept in the spare twin bed in JB's room when she stayed there. JAR's room was next to JB's room. He had free and frequent access to the home. Nedra was not always present when he was there. Yes, many of her school nurse visits were on a Monday, after she had been home all weekend. It is plain to see that some kind of activity must have been taking place on the weekends that would have made her uncomfortable enough to ask to go to the nurse.
LHP did report finding JB and BR under the covers in his room "playing doctor". They were said to be VERY upset at being interrupted and screamed at the housekeeper to get out.
We would ALL love to know exactly who made that 911 call. I don't think we will ever know. Even in that, the police defied proper protocol. Anytime a 911 call is made, police MUST ENTER THE HOME, try to discern who made the call, and make sure that person is truly OK and does not need their assistance.
In this case, police came to the door, SS REFUSED to let them in, telling them there was no problem. And they simply walked away. Unbelievable.

I dialed 911 once. I don't know why - brain fart I guess. I hung up. I got a call back. The 911 operator asked if I was OK, if I was free to say I was OK, and that was it. Police were never dispatched.

I dialed 911 once. I don't know why - brain fart I guess. I hung up. I got a call back. The 911 operator asked if I was OK, if I was free to say I was OK, and that was it. Police were never dispatched.

I used to have a phone that had a special button for 911. But it was very close to where an earring might press it if you held the handset in a certain way. I made a few unintentional 911 calls and each and every time, the police came to the house and insisted on coming inside. After a few times, I tossed out that phone and got another one.

So, apparently different departments follow different protocols.

My experience of accidentally calling 911 was just a couple years ago.

I don't know where you live but I would say there is a flaw there worth looking into. I know we're not suppose to ask "what if" .... but "what if" somebody broke into your house and you were able to get to the phone and call 911, they called back and the perp. made you answer while he/she held you at gunpoint?

I don't mean to make you worry just concerned considering the find.

I don't know where you live but I would say there is a flaw there worth looking into. I know we're not suppose to ask "what if" .... but "what if" somebody broke into your house and you were able to get to the phone and call 911, they called back and the perp. made you answer while he/she held you at gunpoint?

I don't mean to make you worry just concerned considering the find.

I agree with you. It does seem to be a flaw, and they could not know who they were actually speaking to. For all they knew, my voice could have been that of the perp.

I guess the point is there really isn't a standard nationwide protocall.

I agree with you. It does seem to be a flaw, and they could not know who they were actually speaking to. For all they knew, my voice could have been that of the perp.

I guess the point is there really isn't a standard nationwide protocall.

If you click under legistration it will open up the US for you. I couldn't open my state but then I have Vista windows which is a pain at times. Maybe it will work for you.

http://www.emergencydispatch.org/EMDLegislationMap

I just found this as well. As I stated I couldn't open because of Vista but you have a go, may help:
http://www.ehow.com/video_4419615_what-do-dial-911-accidentally.html

Back to the pineapple ...

I've been thinking about this and sure BR didn't have to be sitting right next to JB when she ate the pineapple but I imagine he was. I honestly believe what took place that night started here and then went downhill. Why else is BR's tea sitting next to the bowl of pineapple with his fingerprints on it?
I don't believe I have ever read whether or not BR, JB or PR fingerprints were on the spoon or not. If that really is the case I wonder why?

Was there any liquid at all in the glass? Any water from melted ice cubes?

Back to the pineapple ...

I've been thinking about this and sure BR didn't have to be sitting right next to JB when she ate the pineapple but I imagine he was. I honestly believe what took place that night started here and then went downhill. Why else is BR's tea sitting next to the bowl of pineapple with his fingerprints on it?
I don't believe I have ever read whether or not BR, JB or PR fingerprints were on the spoon or not. If that really is the case I wonder why?

As far as I know, only BR's prints are on the spoon.

This would suggest that PR prepared the bowl of pineapple and placed it on the table, and that BR moved the bowl or held on to it while spooning out the pineapple. JB apparently did not touch the bowl, at least not the outside of the bowl.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that a tea bag is a glass, rather than a cup or mug?

That is possible, but it doesn't really change anything. Her prints are not on the bowl, only Patsy and BR's prints. So she obviously ate the pineapple with either her fingers or the spoon that was in the bowl. There has been no mention of whether that spoon was tested for prints and DNA (from saliva), which is a glaring error, IMO.
I don't see why BR would have gotten his sister into trouble for eating pineapple. The problem (for the parents) is that she ate the pineapple after getting home and they insist she was asleep the whole time. Evidence of JB eating pineapple exposes their lie, but suppose they didn't know about it. If they are innocent of involvement in this crime, why wouldn't they simply tell LE that it is possible she got up and ate it and they were unaware of it.
Instead, they have to foolishly deny that they even owned the bowl! They tried to deny owning the pineapple, even though the rest of it was in the fridge. They denied owning the box of tissues on the table next to the pineapple. I mean..come on! Not their tissues? Did they not realize how ludicrous that even sounded?
It is because they knew about the pineapple that they tried to distance themselves from it and everything else on that table.

I should have known DeeDee249 would be on top of things. She states "There has been no mention of whether that spoon was tested for prints and DNA (from saliva), which is a glaring error, IMO."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back