AC 360 tonight June 22, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jean C says CA will be called tomorrow to the stand and that it could pertain to the computer searches.

Does that woman (JC) ever do anything that isn't as a talking head on TV? Gee, I wonder what her point of view was on AC's show: defense....prosecution....defense....prosecution...

I could forgive Cindy Anthony for everything, if she will just do the right thing and publically apologize to Tim Miller. She doesn't have to say another thing, she doesn't have to publically say anthing about ICA. Just do right by Tim.

That poor man was trying his best to help, and bore the brunt of Cindy's grief, anger and denial.

Knowing the kind of man he is, I'm sure he would stop her before the words were out of her mouth and tell her there is no need to apologize.

I understand how you are feeling, I have often thought the same, but you are so right with the part in bold. Tim has felt this loss and more than likely he would not seek an apology or stop Cindy before the words ever left her mouth. I envision Tim reaching out and placing his loving arms around Cindy and just telling her it will be okay. :sad:

I could forgive Cindy Anthony for everything, if she will just do the right thing and publically apologize to Tim Miller. She doesn't have to say another thing, she doesn't have to publically say anthing about ICA. Just do right by Tim.

That poor man was trying his best to help, and bore the brunt of Cindy's grief, anger and denial.

Knowing the kind of man he is, I'm sure he would stop her before the words were out of her mouth and tell her there is no need to apologize.

I have always felt for the A's all along. What a position to be in, and yes I even see why CA did the things she did in the begining..let me explain...

I have some similiar background with my oldest daughter...now, my daughter didnt murder a child, she was dx bi-polar at age 12, and until her death (suicide) 10 years later(20months ago), did things, some unlawful (none involved jail time, but should have) and some horrible things to friends and family...she was also a pathological liar, and I loved her with every fiber of my being, I stood behind EVERY single lie she told--i needed to believe her--i DID believe her, and eventually blamed her behavior on her mental illness..it is VERY hard to divide the behavior vs your child!

Near the end of her life, sadly I came to realize how fractured and injured she was...how tormented, depressed and unhappy she had become...how difficult she had made our whole families lives, and I continued to LOVE her but I couldnt any longer cover up her mistakes or choices...the ONE time I finally put my foot down and stood my ground, and made her responsible for her behavior, she became very suicidal and finally she took her OWN LIFE.. :0(

So, I sssoooo understand where CA is coming from...I know the dilema she was in...and until you have lived it, you dont truely "get" the behaviors vs the illness...I think this is why I am so obsessed with this case...it very well could have been me and my family up there...sad as it is to admit!

Sorry this was so long....just needed to put that out there...my prayers are for the Anthony's, who have FINALLY seen the truth-as difficult as that was!!
May they find peace..

Laynee.
mom to my ^Kristi^ 5/5/87- 10/25/09

Does that woman (JC) ever do anything that isn't as a talking head on TV? Gee, I wonder what her point of view was on AC's show: defense....prosecution....defense....prosecution...

Yeah, you pretty much got it right. She said her usual it only takes on juror thing...

Cindy had a lot of nasty things said about her on national TV when this whole thing turned into such a circus, and said by people who shouldn't have been giving any interviews or remarks about the family, so she doesn't owe anyone an apology IMO. Any professionals involved should learn from the experience and Cindy be allowed to go on with her life as a private citizen. Hopefully the experts are finished and this trial gets rolling and over with.

I have always felt for the A's all along. What a position to be in, and yes I even see why CA did the things she did in the begining..let me explain...

I have some similiar background with my oldest daughter...now, my daughter didnt murder a child, she was dx bi-polar at age 12, and until her death (suicide) 10 years later(20months ago), did things, some unlawful (none involved jail time, but should have) and some horrible things to friends and family...she was also a pathological liar, and I loved her with every fiber of my being, I stood behind EVERY single lie she told--i needed to believe her--i DID believe her, and eventually blamed her behavior on her mental illness..it is VERY hard to divide!

Near the end of her life, sadly I came to realize how fractured and injured she was...how tormented, depressed and unhappy she had become...how difficult she had made our whole families lives, and I continued to LOVE her but I couldnt any longer cover up her mistakes or choices...the ONE time I finally put my foot down and stood my ground, and made her responsible for her behavior, she became very suicidal and finally she took her OWN LIFE.. :0(

So, I sssoooo understand where CA is coming from...I know the dilema she was in...and until you have lived it, you dont truely "get" the behaviors vs the illness...I think this is why I am so obsessed with this case...it very well could have been me and my family up there...sad as it is to admit!

Sorry this was so long....just needed to put that out there...my prayers are for the Anthony's, who have FINALLY seen the truth-as difficult as that was!!
May they find peace..

Laynee.

I have no words. :grouphug:

What were Cindy's lies initially in her depos? Sorry, just now catching up with ALL the details of this case...exhausting, lol

Way too numerous to list here.

There is a HUGE thread on Cindy's depos that will give you all your answers.

I have some similiar background with my oldest daughter...now, my daughter didnt murder a child, she was dx bi-polar at age 12, and until her death (suicide) 10 years later(20months ago), did things, some unlawful (none involved jail time, but should have) and some horrible things to friends and family...she was also a pathological liar, and I loved her with every fiber of my being, I stood behind EVERY single lie she told--i needed to believe her--i DID believe her, and eventually blamed her behavior on her mental illness..it is VERY hard to divide the behavior vs your child!

May they find peace..

Laynee.

Don't be sorry for the length, Laynee.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I pray that you telling it helps you in some way to find peace and healing.

I guess we really DON'T know unless we've walked in someone else's shoes, do we? I hope I never do.

God bless you, and I pray Kristi has found peace too.

I do believe this tidbit is being put out there tonight because Cindy will be on the stand tomorrow. A buffer is needed because within her Direct testimony it will be shown Cindy lied to officials within the investigation of Caylee's disappearance.

That's the reason the State did not question Cindy about the rumor of a physical fight between Casey and Cindy the night before Caylee met her fate. They did not want to take a chance of painting her or George as liars. They need to appear "pure" in the eyes of the jurors when it comes to the State's case. The State can not afford to have these two appear capable of misdeeds or lying. That would give the defense proof of a its claim this disfunctional family led to Casey's lying.

But folks, it's all just my opinion :dj:

I bolded the sentence I most wanted to point out. I was wondering during the states opening statement WHY in the world didn't LDB mention that fight because I believe it establishes motive. I was a little mad that she totally left it out. And then I wondered if it was because of the reason WHY they had that fight to begin with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that fight about Casey taking $$ from her grandmother? And correct me I'm wrong again, but the jury isn't being made aware of her felony convictions regarding fraud w/AH's checkbook, right? So did the State purposefully leave out the fight because of the reason for the fight & the fact that it would bring to light her history of theft....opening up a whole other can of worms? I'm trying to figure that out because I do believe they should have mentioned the fight to help establish motive. Not that the partying pics of her during those 31 days weren't proof enough of why she would have killed her daughter, to be free to do as she pleased, but I think showing a real tension and power struggle between ICA and CA would have been a better route.

I bolded the sentence I most wanted to point out. I was wondering during the states opening statement WHY in the world didn't LDB mention that fight because I believe it establishes motive. I was a little mad that she totally left it out. And then I wondered if it was because of the reason WHY they had that fight to begin with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that fight about Casey taking $$ from her grandmother? And correct me I'm wrong again, but the jury isn't being made aware of her felony convictions regarding fraud w/AH's checkbook, right? So did the State purposefully leave out the fight because of the reason for the fight & the fact that it would bring to light her history of theft....opening up a whole other can of worms? I'm trying to figure that out because I do believe they should have mentioned the fight to help establish motive. Not that the partying pics of her during those 31 days weren't proof enough of why she would have killed her daughter, to be free to do as she pleased, but I think showing a real tension and power struggle between ICA and CA would have been a better route.

No, it was left out b/c Cindy has never, in all these years, admitted to a fight happening on the night of June 15th. She never said it in any of her depos over the last 3 years, she denied it actually. So I think that's why LDB could not bring it up. Cindy would deny deny deny so more.

Agreed. I believe a huge part of her motive was to hurt Cindy. To hurt the whole family.

Because they made Caylee the center of their world from the moment she was born. That usurped ICA's place in the scheme of things. Sociopaths cannot handle that.

And also because Cindy threatened to take custody away from her. That would have thwarted the little game she played of using Caylee, and access to Caylee, as a weapon against her parents.

Cindy also closed her BOA account a couple of days before the "neck breaking" and "household weapons" and "chloroform" searches in March. She caught ICA overdrawing this account and finally closed it for good. Then ICA resorted to stealing from the grandparents account from the routing/account info off of a birthday check they sent her.

I believe the jurors need MORE than "She wanted to party like her friends" as motive. I know the State doesn't need to show or prove motive, but it can only help IMO.

Big freaking sigh from me....

I've gotten to the point where I just cannot remain objective at all when it comes to digesting the state's case. I have been so good about it, especially since the trial started... the remnants of high school debates in government class when my teacher seemed to always assign us to be defend the absolute opposite of your strongest beliefs. But to start with I cannot keep straight what's being presented in the trial vs. what is not being presented in trial and then its just been a slippery slope from there.

And I am just unable to look at the DT's case and objectively evaluate each piece of evidence because the more "evidence" they toss out there the harder it is to put aside the obvious (to me) fact that it is fantastically far fetched and ridiculous.

I can see how biased I am because I am unable right now to look at the possibility that Vasco could just be a lying ex kidnapping convict, and trust me I really have never had a problem considering that while evaluating a man like that.

I just got saw this thread starter and saw the tail end of the report and they are talking about how GA and CA are putting out a statement that ICA is guilty and that GA's alleged mistress is mentally disturbed.

I really, really, really wish that GA and CA had not covered for ICA, if the hadn't it would be so much easier for me to take their statement at face value but the A's have the pattern of throwing someone under the bus to defend one of their own.

I can't help but wonder if this is Cindy once again doing everything she can because she does not want to acknowledge something that she is incapable of believing. That it could be another incident of Cindy being manipulated by a loved one who knows how to manipulate that tendency to cling to her denial no matter how many people think she is nuts. That she will even turn it around and act like people who question the rotting pizza are off their rocker.

As for throwing ICA under the bus, many parents do that when they are in denial that a father or a brother etc. are molesting their child. The kid is the one that loses their childhood, their innocence and so much more that can never be quantified because of that denial. I know it sounds harsh and difficult to believe but IMO no matter what the truth is about how she died, Caylee was thrown under the bus as the A's defended ICA. For me, after seeing how Caylee's life was just thrown away, watching them blindly defend ICA has been the other heartbreaker in this heartbreaking saga.

And don't even get me started on the tendency for men to deny and deny and deny affairs for as long as they can until they reveal the truth or their version of it. And the women are sometimes the type that are hard to believe like RC. Why would someone innocent have an alias, let alone such an obvious one, if they have nothing to hide? But then having an affair with a married man who's family is facing the crisis of a lifetime is just about as low as a possible mistress could go.

At the very least some of ICA's insanity and the A's reaction to Caylee's death can possibly be somewhat explained when considering certain theories about the A's and what it might have been like for Cindy, Lee and ICA.

I don't know if I will ever be able to let go of my suspicion that they could have been involved in trying to find Caylee. Regardless of any kind of understanding of ICA, I am without developing a much firmer understanding of CA, not that she is angel but how ingrained the whole denial thing is in her personality. How easily it was for ICA and now possibly GA to push all the right buttons to get that response.

I just wish that George and Cindy hadn't of taken so much time to stop saying that ICA is innocent.

And don't even get me started about GA's x saying that he lied a lot, I have been praying that the defense doesn't go talk to her because I wouldn't put it past the DT.

I wish that the press would stop saying that GA is "coming out swinging" and such. He has not and I don't like the inference it makes about George's charter. I wonder if this is yet another attempt by the DT to get GA to lose his composure.

Sorry if this is disjointed but I write a couple sentences and do stuff around the house, write some, clean some... It takes forever for me get a couple sentences out :) This march towards justice really has affected my life.

On the bright side I've lost TEN POUNDS since the trial began because I work out at times while watching. It really helps. :)

I don't think that most of you truly understand how helpful it is for me to come here for my main coverage of the trial. Even when I'm in super-duper objective mode I can get really overwhelmed emotionally and if I had to rely only on shows that have LKB and LP I would come close to losing my mind.:) I have learned so much about myself while here. I know people at times are perturbed about TOS but for me it creates an awesome environment to explore and question some of my really deeply held beliefs and really "listen" to others.

I hope everyone has a good night, I might toss and turn if I even get to sleep. :)

May they find peace..

Laynee.

I have always had a soft spot for Cindy. Thanks for your insight. I almost understand her a bit more.

Sending You a Warm Hug. My Condolences on Your Loss. < 3

TC, Robin

So I'm going to take this "they think she's guilty" thing with a grain of salt. Guilty of what, actually? Murder is not the only charge she is facing....maybe they have only accepted that she is guilty of lying to investigators....I just don't see how CA could not somewhere in her heart of hearts think this might still have been an accident. For crying out loud, 2 months ago she was still searching for Zanny! So this is a huge leap for her if true.

I need to hear cindy say exactly what she means before I can say she has changed. The only encouragement I have is when she remarked about casey's weight. She didn't play into her narcissism at all (a first for cindy). Instead Cindy said, "She isn't as big as she was back then. I was in shock, ROFLMAO. That was an indication she was not going to flatter her. My goodness, casey didn't take that well...

It has been a long three years of cindyisms. I will withold my opinion of complete change till I hear more.

Big freaking sigh from me....

As for throwing ICA under the bus, many parents do that when they are in denial that a father or a brother etc. are molesting their child.

RBBM

Thank you. My father did the same thing to me when my brother molested me as a teen. He refused to accept it, disowned me, and took me out of his will. I haven't spoken to him in forever.

Denial is great isn't it? I say to hell with them - I've had to move on without a family...however difficult that has been. The lovely child molester is still in good standing with the family, however.

If he molested her, there has to be proof (psych visits, past behaviour, etc). I could tell you horror stories that my father chose to brush under the carpet. Where are those in the ICA case?

MOO

Mel

May they find peace..

Laynee.

(((((hugs to you Laynee))))) I am SO sorry for your loss.

Blessings,

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zandylee07