Access Saved Posts???

Muddy K

Reaction score
Fellow WebSleuthians, I 'm hoping someone can clue me in on how to access posts I've saved, using the Save/Bookmark-looking thingy, along the way. I often save posts containing videos or articles, or posts I find brilliant and want to re-read, or posts I want to reply to. Where can I find my saved items? Anyone know?

TIA

Fellow WebSleuthians, I 'm hoping someone can clue me in on how to access posts I've saved, using the Save/Bookmark-looking thingy, along the way. I often save posts containing videos or articles, or posts I find brilliant and want to re-read, or posts I want to reply to. Where can I find my saved items? Anyone know?

TIA
Select the drop-down menu from your username and avatar at the top right of your screen (ETA: next to the Conversations envelope icon), then select the Bookmarks tab from the menu. They should all be there.

Select the drop-down menu from your username and avatar at the top right of your screen (ETA: next to the Conversations envelope icon), then select the Bookmarks tab from the menu. They should all be there.

Gah! Thank you so, so much @ifindedout

I cannot believe I never noticed that Bookmarks tab. Head/desk. So much for my sleuthing abilities...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back