"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to Drew...I am just looking to get back what I can get back. My concern is my vehicles.

(Funny...you would think he would say, "my wife"!)

With all the weird statements he makes does anyone think he is setting himself up for an insanity defense?

"What's the hurt and pain," he laughed and said "The hurt and pain is all the media in front of my house, that's the hurt and pain."

He really is grandiose, isn't he? I thought that Scott Peterson was smug and egotistical, etc., but this guy is over the top! It's like he lives in a different reality. At first I didn't understand why his lawyer wasn't shutting him up, but it looks like he has found a lawyer who is exactly like him; his lawyer doesn't know when to shut himself up!

I thought the same about Scott Peterson, but this one is older, had more years of practice at being a serial cheater and chump.

And probably got away with the frist murder.

With all the weird statements he makes does anyone think he is setting himself up for an insanity defense?

Sometimes I wonder about that too. Some of his statements are so outlandish and I really think he believes them or thinks he is making sense. Other times, I think he is trying to make a mockery
of the seriousness of what is happening.

It would take a lot more than strange statements and his bizarre behavior to plead insanity. Not possible in this case, imo.

But we are generous...............were going to be paying for his bed, room and board until he dies.

If he is convicted of both Kathy's and Stacy's murder, it will be LIFE behind bars. Even if it's the death penalty, with all the sorry excuses our legal system has for extensions, etc. etc. etc. DP will still end his life behind bards.

"Every time she went to see him, she was all dolled up, all sexied up," Drew Peterson said of Stacy Peterson's visits to pastor Neil Schori. "All I know for sure is, Stacy had a big crush on him."
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/695043,CST-NWS-boling13.article

Stacy and a group of friends were having dinner at a restaurant Oct. 19 when Drew, who was still a Bolingbrook police sergeant, showed up unannounced and asked Rossetto how he would feel if his wife "went off with another guy.

. . at her sister Tina's funeral in 2006, as Stacy walked with her late sister's husband, Drew asked her if she was sleeping with him.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_13dec13,1,7334398.story

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_13dec13,1,7334398.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

Drew Peterson on Wednesday said a gunshot in his home in the summer resulted from his wife, Stacy, accidentally firing the handgun he gave her as a present. "It was an accidental discharge -- in my home by Stacy," Peterson said in an interview at their Bolingbrook home. "She had a fascination with guns. I bought her a Glock for Valentine's [Day] -- because nothing says I love you like a Glock. That was our joke."

According to Drew, the hole in the floor of their bedroom is from a shot accidentally fired by Stacy, not him.What I find most ridiculous about this statement is that he said that Stacy told Cassie that Drew fired the shot because she was embarrased to admit it was her. So, here is a question for wife and mom types here on WS:Would you be embarrased, or, once you realized no one was hurt, would you relate the "funny" story to friends and family along with telling of your newfound healthy respect for the danger of playing with guns?I would do the latter. I am mom, not a cop. If I were a cop, yeah, that would be very embarrasing.If I were a male cop with delusions of grandeur, I would be embarassed enough to lie and say it was a dead person who can't dispute my version of the story. Interesting that with all of the smearing of Stacy's name Drewpy's been doing, he forgot to mention that little mishap until he found out Stacy told her sister what he did. Susan

I'm curious as why a veteran police officer would have a LOADED gun in the home? He of all people would make sure that there was no clip in the gun, let alone having the safety off.

I'm curious as why a veteran police officer would have a LOADED gun in the home? He of all people would make sure that there was no clip in the gun, let alone having the safety off.

Especially with 4 children in the house!!
Oh I forgot, DrewP has shown he does not give a damn about what he puts him children through. :sick:

VB

Especially with 4 children in the house!!
Oh I forgot, DrewP has shown he does not give a damn about what he puts him children through. :sick:

VB

Exactly - you would think that with his experience he would have taught Stacy gun safety, and I don't buy for one second that it was her that shot the gun. Honestly, with all that has come out about this man and as intimidating as he loves to be - he probably did fire the gun to scare her into submission.

I'm wondering if the older kids were in the house when this happened? If they were then they could say if it was DrewP or Stacy who fired the gun. Even if they were not there, I would imagine the shot would have been talked about. Kids hear everything! Wasn't the bullet hole patched?

VB

Is anyone else concerned about his little daughter? Drew sounds like a sex addict the way he cannot stop talking about sexual matters - his kissing, the "Playboy rumor", the filthy things he supposedly said about Stacy, the way he's constantly thinking about his wives, ex-wives, girlfriends involved in sexual activities, etc.. I'm seriously worried that b/c he obviously can't get a date right now since he's followed everywhere, for one thing, he might do something to his little girl.

I think the gun incident was more sinister. How's this scenario? Drew asked stacy to get him a soda and he waited until he heard the fridge door open (the house was bugged, so it's possible he was listening in upstairs). He may have already measured the distance from where he was standing to where she would be standing in the garage - a simple matter of knowing the layout of the house. I could do it easily - I know that if I stood right at the foot of my sons' bunk bed and shot down through the floor that I would hit someone standing in front of MY fridge. Unfortunately for him, he miscalculated by about a foot - he may not have taken into account that the bullet's path would be slightly diverted as it passed through the floor.

This happened in summer; summer was when she was already unhappy and had gone to the pastor.

Something to think about.

I think the gun incident was more sinister. How's this scenario? Drew asked stacy to get him a soda and he waited until he heard the fridge door open (the house was bugged, so it's possible he was listening in upstairs). He may have already measured the distance from where he was standing to where she would be standing in the garage - a simple matter of knowing the layout of the house. I could do it easily - I know that if I stood right at the foot of my sons' bunk bed and shot down through the floor that I would hit someone standing in front of MY fridge. Unfortunately for him, he miscalculated by about a foot - he may not have taken into account that the bullet's path would be slightly diverted as it passed through the floor.

This happened in summer; summer was when she was already unhappy and had gone to the pastor.

Something to think about.

Welcome to Websleuths, I like the way you think!
I think it may have been a form of intimation. However, you never know, maybe he was trying to kill her and would use the excuse "My gun went off accidentally.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986
Back