"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is the Glock 9 mm Drew supposedly gave Stacy? Seized via the search warrant??

Who here believes Drew would have given Stacy a gun, a gun with which she might well have defended herself from him?

WHERE IS GLORIA ALLRED??

I also think he was intimidating her. Also, I read at findstacy that he gave away her beloved mini pin. Yet another way to keep her under his control by taking away the things that she loved. He is a sick SOB. I can only imagine what her life was like living under the same roof with that monster.

thanks, curiosity cat! I agree; it may have been intimidation or he may have figured he could just say "oops, I was cleaning my gun and it went off". He does seem like the evil type of person who would calculate the position of the fridge downstairs. He's a cold, calculating person IMO. I also get a creepy feeling about his saying he bought her a gun for Valentine's day. IF that's even true, I think he was already giving her a message. Who gives a weapon designed to kill on Valentine's day. And I don't doubt that there was an inside joke of "nothing says love like a Glock", b/c I strongly feel he threatened her often that if she left him he'd shoot her. I think that's why she was afraid to leave. Unfortunately, the joke was only funny to him.

I wonder if there is some way to determine just how close that gun was to the floor when it was shot. He probably took care of all that though. I would think there would be residue if he held it close to the floor in a pre-determined spot.

The odds of her getting him a drink and the gun going off where the drinks are....

I wonder if there is some way to determine just how close that gun was to the floor when it was shot. He probably took care of all that though. I would think there would be residue if he held it close to the floor in a pre-determined spot.

The odds of her getting him a drink and the gun going off where the drinks are....

He's also saying that after going through the floor, it wouldn't have really been able to hurt anyone.

Is that why they repaired the garage floor? :waitasec:

If it's going to damage a concrete garage floor, it could surely kill anyone it hit.:rolleyes:

When you tell a lie with a lie, it's way to obvious! He really needs to give it up.:loser:

JMHO
fran

Drew says: Stacy used to get all "sexied up" for the pastor, yet she threw on a sweatsuit for her great romantic Bahamas getaway with her new lover. What's the deal? A man who was so important to her that she gave her kids up for isn't good enough to put on a sexy little outfit for?

He's also saying that after going through the floor, it wouldn't have really been able to hurt anyone.

If it's going to damage a concrete garage floor, it could surely kill anyone it hit.:rolleyes:

When you tell a lie with a lie, it's way to obvious! He really needs to give it up.:loser:

JMHO
fran

What a stupid thing for a cop with 29 years experience to say. He knows better; people get killed all of the time by bullets going through houses and walls in the inner cities!!! Hell, bullets can go through a car door and kill someone!

Drew says: Stacy used to get all "sexied up" for the pastor, yet she threw on a sweatsuit for her great romantic Bahamas getaway with her new lover. What's the deal? A man who was so important to her that she gave her kids up for isn't good enough to put on a sexy little outfit for?

THAT'S A GOOD ONE ROBTHOMASEYES!

Why, thanks. I do my best thinking while sitting up with my sick daughter watching Sponge Bob. LOL

According to Drew: "Every time she went to see him, she was all dolled up, all sexied up," Drew Peterson said of Stacy Peterson's visits to pastor Neil Schori. "All I know for sure is, Stacy had a big crush on him."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/695043,CST-NWS-boling13.article

According to Drew: Piry is bitter over being spurned. After their engagement, Peterson said, he found out Piry not only was seeing an old boyfriend but was also dancing at bachelor parties.

"She became somebody I really didn't want to be married to," Drew Peterson said.

I don't think there's been a single thing come out of DrewP's mouth that I would believe. In fact anything he says, I just figure the truth is the exact opposite.
I want to see that smirk wiped off his face so bad!

VB

JMHO
fran

Apparently Drew has never heard the JFK "magic bullet" theory.

I don't think there's been a single thing come out of DrewP's mouth that I would believe. In fact anything he says, I just figure the truth is the exact opposite.
I want to see that smirk wiped off his face so bad!

VB

Vegas Bride,
I agree. I've yet to believe anything DP says. And that smirk! :razz: ewwwww

A whole page and I don't see one "According To Drew" statement! What is the deal?!

According to Drew...nothing says love like a Glock. (This has to be one of the worst/best Drewisms.)

A whole page and I don't see one "According To Drew" statement! What is the deal?!

According to Drew...nothing says love like a Glock. (This has to be one of the worst/best Drewisms.)

ROFL This is my all time favorite. I know men who think that way. Perhaps that's why those men are single now.:dance:

I can't find the link, but I read this earlier today. Drew told a reporter that Stacy must really like this guy she ran away with because she hasn't even contacted her children. (Paraphrasing)

If somebody can find that link, please post it.

Did the reporter keep a straight face when Drew said that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back