Accused DC Madam Commited Suicide *merged threads*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very interesting. I hope she discloses the names and I'll definitely buy the book.
She said she absolutely will and she thinks that Palfrey would want her to tell her story. They had discussions about Gibson telling the real story. BUt they were waiting until the court issues were settled.
She also said that the prosecutors saying NOW that she would have gotten 6 years is just a bunch of BS. She was fairly confidant that she would have gotten somewhere in the neighborhood of 20.

when it comes up on my talkradio archives i will post a link to the interview.

JBean,
Does that sound reasonable to you? 20 years?
I keep thinking about powerful, political men doing the deed with a hooker, while away from their loved ones, spouses, significant others. Should that make her sentence more severe?
20 years for being a madam and 6 months- 6 years for rape or child abuse. Something is wrong with that picture.

JBean,
Does that sound reasonable to you? 20 years?
I keep thinking about powerful, political men doing the deed with a hooker, while away from their loved ones, spouses, significant others. Should that make her sentence more severe?
20 years for being a madam and 6 months- 6 years for rape or child abuse. Something is wrong with that picture.
it's the federal racketeering and money laundering convictions that are putting it up there and the judge could have sentenced her consecutively. Gibson said something about it being wierd the way they charged her. She said usually there are state charges on the pimping and pandering etc to lay the foundation for the federal charges of money laundering and racketeering etc. But if I understood her correctly, she said they didn't hit her with any state charges only federal ones..saying the penalites for federal convictions are much higher. It was a really interesting interview I will post it when the station posts the link.

OH she also said that she thinks they were going to *silence* her by putting her away for a long time. She says she doesn't think for one minnute that the 6 years is the truth. I didn't get everything but I heard most of it.

Well...it is sad that anyone chooses suicide for any reason...but I think the reasons she had were very clear. Like I said before...I think that her statement that she would be "murdered" if she ended up a suicide was just another FU to the Feds. If she made contradicting statements...it seems it would be evident. However, I must say she did start a conspiracy theory which will continue for eons now. She accomplished a goal to live on in the minds of men for ages.

it's the federal racketeering and money laundering convictions that are putting it up there and the judge could have sentenced her consecutively. Gibson said something about it being wierd the way they charged her. She said usually there are state charges on the pimping and pandering etc to lay the foundation for the federal charges of money laundering and racketeering etc. But if I understood her correctly, she said they didn't hit her with any state charges only federal ones..saying the penalites for federal convictions are much higher. It was a really interesting interview I will post it when the station posts the link.

Hummm, she didn't recieve state charges and only recieved federal charges....higher penalties equal more time for her to be locked up so the hubands can cover their butts. That just sucks, imo.

Well...it is sad that anyone chooses suicide for any reason...but I think the reasons she had were very clear. Like I said before...I think that her statement that she would be "murdered" if she ended up a suicide was just another FU to the Feds. If she made contradicting statements...it seems it would be evident. However, I must say she did start a conspiracy theory which will continue for eons now. She accomplished a goal to live on in the minds of men for ages.
One thing I am waiting to see if it comes out is if she sent the most secret information to anyone. I mean I wonder if some journalist is going to end up with that secret pack of names in the mail in the next couple days.

Hummm, she didn't recieve state charges and only recieved federal charges....higher penalties equal more time for her to be locked up so the hubands can cover their butts. That just sucks, imo.
That is what Gibson was saying if I understood her correctly. She said she mentioned it in a Glen Beck interview . I am going to see if I can find that interview.

Kim Ii posted this earlier today:

She was interviewed on Alex Jones' radio show...... she stated, positively, that she would NEVER commit suicide. She stated, on the record, that if she was found dead, then she was murdered...
SNIP
..."During several recent appearances on The Alex Jones Show, Palfrey also said that she was at risk of being killed and that authorities would make it look like suicide. She made it clear that she was not suicidal and if she was found dead it would be murder." :eek:

I do not for one small second believe this women killed herself.

Well, I'm waffling back and forth but her above statement blew me away.

For me, it just doesn't seem that a woman would commit suicide by "hanging herself. " Taking pills would more likely be the M.O. But, then again, she wasn't just any woman either. :waitasec: I think she was murdered.

Hmmm, wondering IF her attorney has ALL of the DETAILS that would reveal it all.

Do attorneys tape their clients in matters such as these?

I am guessing that he has it all down in black and white, or transcribed from face to face tape sessions with her.

How damaging would or could revelations of encounters with political candidates be in the present dirt digging environment?

Kim Ii posted this earlier today:

Wouldn't it be interesting if VERY VERY high ranking government officials were linked to her. Honestly, would you feel safe if you had such info?

Cripes. I was doing some searching about how women commit suicide. Then, I thought about it. What if someone saw my searches on the computer? This could be an interesting "take" if something happened to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back