Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912

British cops are carrying out forensic tests on material discovered near a hidden pit on wasteland close to where Madeleine McCann vanished .

Experts drafted in from the UK are carrying out scientific analysis of the “non-organic” items - believed to include scraps of clothing.

This is where I start to just become confused. I want them to find Madeleine, But I still don't want it to be this way.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912

British cops are carrying out forensic tests on material discovered near a hidden pit on wasteland close to where Madeleine McCann vanished .

Experts drafted in from the UK are carrying out scientific analysis of the “non-organic” items - believed to include scraps of clothing.

Wow!

These reports are getting more specific...

"Cops carrying out forensic tests on material found..."

"'Non-organic' items...believed to be scraps of clothing..."

:waitasec:

Could be that their working premise is that someone dropped sth down a manhole, hence they look down there with a camera but don't think they have to explore the whole length of the tunnels.

I think they use a long, flexible cable thingy with a camera on the end, don't they? Same sort of thing that drain engineers, etc, use in order to find blockages/faults underground.

Wow!

These reports are getting more specific...

"Cops carrying out forensic tests on material found..."

"'Non-organic' items...believed to be scraps of clothing..."

:waitasec:

The Mirror is a rag.

Don't believe anything unless SY announce it.

But if they HAVE found clothing......wow.

I think they use a long, flexible cable thingy with a camera on the end, don't they? Same sort of thing that drain engineers, etc, use in order to find blockages/faults underground.

And.... Like colonoscopies? :waitasec:

:D

And.... Like colonoscopies? :waitasec:

:D

LOL - yeah. They are just a long wire inside a flexible cable with a tiny camera at the end. They were running them down into manholes today. I guess the camera sends back pictures at the other end or to a computer.

They also use them to film underground animals and look inside caves, things like that.

I'm on the fence as to whether Madeleine's parents were involved in her disappearance/death, but I've never believed she was very far from the resort. I don't think many of us have.

I hope they finally find her remains in this search. Seven years is long enough.

ETA: I agree that LE most likely received a credible tip leading them to this search area, or have been led to do so because of something already in the case file. The police don't randomly center in on an area and break out the forensic anthropologists, white tents, dogs, high-tech equipment and a drone unless they have something good.

Amen.

Seven years is a natural cycle.

I'm wondering if there's some sort of astrological arrangement that is revealing buried truths.

The Mirror is a rag.

Don't believe anything unless SY announce it.

But if they HAVE found clothing......wow.

Still the likelihood that it is in some way connected the Madeleine is not very high imo. I bet they find a lot of things in that field.

Still the likelihood that it is in some way connected the Madeleine is not very high imo. I bet they find a lot of things in that field.

I don't know.

It's been fenced off for years.

PDL is a low crime area, I would presume that includes trespass as well.

I don't know. I am glad they are looking at least and looking well.

For those that are remotely interested in forensic astrology, this is what I've just found -

We have a Grand Cardinal Cross which means opposing forces are at war with each other and struggles with communication.

In astrology, a Grand Cross is said to occur when four planets are all separated from each other by Square aspects (90 degrees apart). A Grand Cross can also be viewed as two oppositions (180 degrees apart) separated from each other by a square. In a Grand Cross, there is one planet in each astrological element (fire, earth, air and water) but all the planets are in signs of the same modality or quality.
Because all the aspects in a Grand Cross are considered difficult aspects, the Grand Cross is seen as a source of extreme tension whereby various aspects of the personality (represented by the planets) are working at cross purposes that serve to nullify each other. This pulls the native in many directions, ultimately leading to indecisiveness and an inability to produce concrete achievements. It is said to take extraordinary effort to overcome the conflicts in a Grand Cross.

An example of a Grand Cross would be with Saturn at 15° Virgo, Uranus at 15° Sagittarius, Neptune at 15° Gemini and Pluto at 15° Pisces. This is a mutable Grand Cross, which is said to be especially difficult with respect to the problem of maintaining focus in communication. A cardinal Grand Cross is said to cause a particular difficulty in accomplishing goals because the individual wants to accomplish everything at the same time: he/she usually ends up accomplishing very little (if anything at all). A fixed Grand Cross is said to lead to a person who is well organized but does not know where to direct their talents. Consequently, those with a fixed grand cross tend to be stuck in the same place.

Also, Mercury retrograde and June is a double horse month according to the Chinese -

Events fly by, and energy is wildly fast paced in this double Horse month

NEW MOON in GEMINI

May 28 was a new Moon in Gemini. Fresh, clean energy arrived like a warm, summer breeze. Sun and Moon trined Mars in Libra bringing new strength and vigor. You can stand your ground and be more assertive. But Sun and Moon squared Neptune so if not clear, balance the pros and cons before taking action. Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto are still in a big square so no racing off in the wrong direction like a horse wearing blinders.

The new Moon on January 30, 2014 was the start of both Horse year and Tiger month. Tiger brings powerful energy that gets Horse year started with a bang! Horse and Tiger are best friends, along with Dog, so right away Horse energy is in synch. Even retrograde planets won’t slow down the lively energy of Horse and Tiger.
On Chinese New Year, the Sun and Moon are in always in Aquarius. In 2014 the Sun and Moon in Aquarius sextiled Uranus in Aries for something new and different. Time to take risks, explore new pathways, and open doors. Horse year is superb for travel so plan that far-flung adventure!
Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto were in a square at New Year that could cause chaos or confusion. But strong Horse thrives on chaos and action. Problems? Under the influence of the Horse, just keep moving forward and create change. Last year Snake 2013 was the time for thoughtful contemplation. Now in Horse year is the time to act! Horse correlates to the Western Air sign Gemini.

ELEMENT WOOD

Chinese astrology is based on the 5 elements of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water.

2014 is WOOD Horse year. Like fresh growth in springtime, a Wood year is time for rebirth and transformation in all areas of your life! Now is the year to take a risk, see the world, and blaze a new trail. Swift action brings success in this impulsive, action-loving, sexy Horse year.

All sounds very auspicious, doesn't it?

I particularly like this part -

PLUTO IN CAPRICORN

The U.S. Recession began in Earth Rat year 2008 when Pluto entered Capricorn. The planet Pluto symbolizes death, rebirth, and transformation. Pluto is named after the Roman god of the underworld, a god of wealth because the riches of the Earth are in his domain: gold, silver, oil, diamonds, minerals, and precious gems. Pluto will be in the pragmatic earth sign of Capricorn until spring 2023. So the world plutocracy, governments of wealthy men or plutocrats, can now be transformed. Change will be slow in coming, but the transformation has already begun. Occupy Wall Street is an example of the old plutocracy being questioned. If protest seems violent or sudden, note that Pluto is a transpersonal form of Mars.

What ho!

If I was an expert (which I'm NOT) that would all add up to some pretty rapid unforseen changes which ruin the standing of those who believe they are in charge.

As far as the "riches of the earth" - well, that coincides with the digs, doesn't it?

So interesting, but just an aside while we wait for news. Discuss or ignore as you please.:seeya:

As detectives began searching the underground sewerage network in Praia da Luz, the McCanns responded on Facebook.

"We would like to ask people to refrain from spreading rumours and speculation based on inaccurate press reporting," they wrote.

"We are kept updated on the ongoing work in Portugal and are encouraged by the progress.

"Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home."

Madeleine McCann went missing in May 2007, aged three.

An administrator for the Official Find Madeleine Facebook page later said the girl's parents, from Rothley in Leicestershire, had been asked not to visit Praia da Luz while the search is under way.

A post on the page said: "To those commenting on why Gerry and Kate are not in Portugal, it's because they were asked to not go there. Please let the police do their job.

"And anyone posting their sanctimonious comments about leaving children alone will be banned. No questions asked. We've heard it all before. ENOUGH with the judging."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jun/05/madeleine-mcann-parents-encouraged-by-progress

Here"s the full Facebook message I mentioned earlier, it has been reproduced in the guardian ( otherwise the article is unreliable- fifth day of searching?) But the message posted on Facebook is in itself interesting imho

BpYPIrqIQAEUgft.jpg

They have removed the sides of the tent to show dug trench and are digging a second next to the first and conducting a finger tip search.

https://twitter.com/TellyTone/status/474597253496455168

Oh and I'm in the UK and the media 'blackout' (more like a reduction in significance of any stories) is incredibly obvious.

Usually anything Madelaine is HUGE but this isn't even listed on the BBC news homepage and other days it has been a small link at the bottom of the page. Says more than anything else...

Also - drones are being used to record things for the press...possibly for prosperity too? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27717258

Oh and I'm in the UK and the media 'blackout' (more like a reduction in significance of any stories) is incredibly obvious.

Usually anything Madelaine is HUGE but this isn't even listed on the BBC news homepage and other days it has been a small link at the bottom of the page. Says more than anything else...

Also - drones are being used to record things for the press...possibly for prosperity too? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27717258

That report says that they haven't found any major breakthroughs .. but then how do they know that, because they're not likely to say if they have as yet, are they .. :facepalm:

That report says that they haven't found any major breakthroughs .. but then how do they know that, because they're not likely to say if they have as yet, are they .. :facepalm:

exactly.

Its interesting as asking around my office not one person thinks the parents had anything to do with it. I on the other hand am a realist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl