Active shooter YouTube HQ in California, 3 April 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thankfully, that's an exceedingly rare scenario. And police are prepared, imo.

And officials said at this time they do not believe it to be one.

Scary to me when they say terrorist attack. My fear they carry out a shooting to bring a large amount of law enforcement together in one location and have prepared something worse to happen. IMO

Chief Ed Marberini, San Bruno, California, police

The extent of the injuries in our victims are all unknown right now.

One person, believed to be shooter, dead inside from what's believed to self-inflicted gunshot.

Did say they believe one female, whom they believe to be a suspect, is dead. (They BELIEVE. It's not confirmed)

ETA: corrected wording

"numerous agencies" replied. He's not sure how many or from where

The extent of the injuries in our victims are all unknown right now.

One person, believed to be shooter, dead inside from what's believed to self-inflicted gunshot.

Praying for the injured. I really hope the only fatality is the suspected shooter.

According to the latest LE briefing: 4 people injured, one is a female, possibly self inflicted wound. Injuries cannot be confirmed.

​This is still an active investigation, so there's still a lot of things we just don't know right now.

Came here targeting her BF.
She shot other people as well.

Yeah... so freaking go after your boyfriend, and shoot other people because they have ANYTHING to do with your issues. Good grief. The crazy in this world is astounding these days.

right! good grief, couldn't wait to deal w just him?

Yeah... so freaking go after your boyfriend, and shoot other people because they have ANYTHING to do with your issues. Good grief. The crazy in this world is astounding these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77
Back