Active shooter YouTube HQ in California, 3 April 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah... so freaking go after your boyfriend, and shoot other people because they have ANYTHING to do with your issues. Good grief. The crazy in this world is astounding these days.

I never saw that motive coming.

Los Angeles Times Verified account
@latimes 1m1 minute ago

What we know about the shooting at YouTube HQ in San Bruno:
-A woman opened fire, wounding 4 people before taking her own life
-Authorities don't believe it was an act of terrorism, but a case of domestic or workplace violence
https://lat.ms/2uISG4F

Presser on live now.

Wish the people that do Press conferences would learn to repeat the questions. Uggggg

Not a lot that we did not already know. 1 female deceased that is believed to be the shooter. They are doing a more methodical search now to make sure nobody else in the buildings that could be a shooter.

From the news channel. Getting new report about injured people

At San Francisco General Hospitial

1 critical condition
1 serious condition
1 unknown condition

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/04/03/youtube-shooting-report/

Google Communications
Google Communications
@Google_Comms
·
15m
We advised all other employees in the Bay Area, and people with meetings scheduled, to stay away from the area, and that there is no need to take any action. We have provided employees a helpline.
Google Communications
Google Communications
@Google_Comms
·
16m
We have advised those who are currently at the SBO office to continue to shelter in place until further notice.
Google Communications
Google Communications
@Google_Comms
·
17m
We continue to actively coordinate with local authorities and hospitals. Our Security team has been working closely with authorities to evacuate the buildings and ensure the safety of employees in the area.
Google Communications
Google Communications
@Google_Comms
·
1h

San Bruno is the leading LE agency at this time, per CNN

OK, thanks!

Just moo: it's entirely possible that an employee recognized the shooter (!), but I'm squeamish until the police say more. The police didn't mention it in the presser.

Yeah, absolutely. Just typing what I am hearing.

Usually when things like this happen, they have 43637 things going on, and things get miscommunicated, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if they take that back, but that's what is being said right now.

Checking ... ABC News reported that about an hour ago, WSJ reported it 30 minutes ago ...

CNN is saying (just now) that patients are "at other local hospitals in the area." So still possible. AP was maybe just reporting on that one single hospital?

weren't there some to Stanford, or was that misinfo?

I feel for the victims and also those who were evacuated. Just saw on MSNBC a group of evacuees being physically body searched in order to rule out a second shooter. Imagine having to go through that after all the terror and confusion of the situation unfolding around you.

They just said she shot her BF before turning the gun on herself.

They are saying, until LE confirms this, they will wait to make that an official motive.

is it confirmed that she is the only fatal?

They just said she shot her BF before turning the gun on herself.

They are saying, until LE confirms this, they will wait to make that an official motive.

The hospital is on lockdown. They have received 3 patients so far. Two females and one male.
There is a 32 year old female, serious condition.
27 year old female, fair condition.
36 year old male, critical condition.

Expecting additional patients. Don't know how many more.

weren't there some to Stanford, or was that misinfo?

JMO
There could be

From what I gather they confirmed 3 were definitely at San Francisco General and so another victim may have went to Stanford but I have not heard that yet from the link I have been listening to.

They said they would try to update us on victims so we should be hearing more as the news becomes better understood. 3 definitely at SF General (1-Serious 1-Critical 1-Uknown condition).

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/04/03/youtube-shooting-report/

Won't share what parts of their bodies they were shot in.

Don't know conditions of people they expect. They will meet at 3:30 again and will talk about what's going on.

I think we lost a few dozen readers in the thread consolidation a few minutes ago. I posted the new link in the "Breaking news" thread. Anywhere else we should share it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL
Back