Advertising on Websleuths/Support Websleuths

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cleared cache and actually the flashes are worse and while typing my screen jumped making the typing box go up. Hope this is helpful.

Hey Mom....

Just wanted to pop in and put my two cents in....

I agree with you and others that the advertiser is an EXCELLENT fit. I'm not experiencing any tech issues with it on my end and I think the ad's well placed and looks kinda cool. I hope adding this to our site serves it's purpose and proves succesfull for you Tricia.
I for one WILL click. My soon to be three year old who's had a stay at home Mommy will soon have to have a full time babysitter. Because I'm fanatical about who's going to be responsible for my "baby" I will most definitely be doing background checking...so there ya go! This ad really couldn't have come at a better time for me.
THANKS!!!!!!!!

Doing that jumping here, its like an after image on a different page, also getting a lot of site not found instead of server busy, maybe you be working on it, but do see a flash of ad when I click back after this happens. Also when doing Search and Quick Links with the drop down arrow is a problem. Ad is in front of the drop down.

Know its a work in progress, just letting you know.

Ad are a great idea to keep us going and I had thought in the past about joining a background check site, just didn't know which one might be reputable. Now I know.

I see that also with search. I am on Firefox with XP but mine doesn't move or jump.

You're using Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP, which is pretty common. I don't usually use that, but I just gave it a shot on another computer and it seemed fine. Let me look into it some more.
Thanks, Ad~! Sorry to be a pain. :blowkiss:

Here you go hope this helps

2dvloqf.jpg

2hib5vd.jpg

BTW I am using Oceanzero template, guess you could see that from screen shot LMAO

I have XP and IE 7 and have no issues with the ads.

They are better than I thought they'd be... small, out of the way...

I'm going to run a background check on MYSELF.

I keep forgetting things like what the hell I was doing, where I went and who I met, so maybe I left a trail of some sort...

(quick check, yep, all 3 of my kids are accounted for so...........I'm cool on that level!)

running perfectly fine for me!.. vista and firefox v3.0.1

Great fit Trisha!

A suggestion...Have you considered Ancestry.com? They're wonderful too and I have used both their free 3-day trials as well as their monthly to follow and research cases covered on websleuths. It's a fantastic site and works beautifully!

No problems at all Tricia......could use some adds about food or something.....to remind me to make my family dinner :)

Drop downs good to go. If attachment for me, I do not have permissions. Board and ad still jumping (I can live with it, just have to remember to count to 5 before typing begins, good will give me time to put brain into gear).

The adds. are better then some sites you go to that make pop-ups go off all over the place!
These are quite nice. They stay right on the page.
I hope they don't slow the site down with "server is busy" ugh, hate that. :)

As soon as we get enough money in the account we will get a great BIG HONKIN SERVER

That is one of the first goals we have at Websleuths. Very first after I pay the light and gas bill :) Then it is a NEW SERVER!!!

These are not "click" ads. We only get something if there is a purchase from someone who clicks on the banner and makes a purchase.

Again, NO ONE IS TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO BUY ANYTHING.

Great fit Trisha!

A suggestion...Have you considered Ancestry.com? They're wonderful too and I have used both their free 3-day trials as well as their monthly to follow and research cases covered on websleuths. It's a fantastic site and works beautifully!

That is a great idea. In fact I saw some Internet stats once about WS and it said the number one thing our posters like to do is search and search for Ancestry. So Ancestry.com here we come.

We have a few more advertisers. One is a small one person company with some great goodies you will like.

The other is really cool too. Don't want to jinx it by saying what it is.

By the way, is doing all the work, for free. I swear to the Good Lord Above I have not meet a person of 's principals or work ethics in a long time. He works for free for us but acts as if we are paying him a million dollars based on the time he spends on the technical stuff.

Same with Karl. Amazing guy.

Same with ALL The mods. Work for nothing yet, act like we are paying them a bundle.

OK, so I have met people with great principals like 's. All the mods and Karl.

Oh OK, and I have met people with great principals like 's, all the mods, Karl...Many of the people on this board work hard on cases, act like we are paying them a million dollars and ask for nothing in return.

I lost my place:crazy::crazy:What was I trying to say???:crazy:

Thank you everyone. I love this place and I love all of you for everything you do.

That's what I was trying to say:blowkiss:

I am thinking pizza ads with coupons, Tricia. LOL Hey...we have to feed our troops ya know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back