Advertisments are Coming....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not proud anymore.

“There is such a thing as a man being too proud to fight” Woodrow Wilson

No disrespect intended but I think the way Wilson worded his sentence re being proud is more applicable to your situation.

I am new here, since the Caylee A. case. I was wondering how this site was funded? Go for it!!! You deserve to get paid for your work. You do a great job!

Will make sure to click on and/or shop through the Google Ads.

Please on the stuff. If you do tee shirts (like through Cafe Press) PLEASE offer black backgrounds (it costs a little more to the buyer, but, some of us like the darker ones). I can't wait to get a mug.

And, if you went to some kind of premium membership, I would sign up, swear to be good, but would know I was subject to all the rules!

I am running out of battery on my laptop and haven't been able to read all four pages of posts so some of this may be a repeat but...

First of all Thank you soooo much for doing what you do

Second Good luck with the divorce (lots of us on here have been thru it if you need a shoulder or two)

Third the cafepress and Amazon is a great idea for T-shirts etc. Just have some of the artists on here draw some designs, submit and collect the cash!
Fourth, there are lots and lots of talented people on here who could donate things they have made to have an auction or store type of thingy.
I make handmade Swarovski crystal dog collars and leashes and would be proud to donate some for an auction or store.

And I would be so excited and proud to wear a WS t-shirt and give WS stuff as gifts!

Just say the word and we're there for ya :blowkiss:

I am running out of battery on my laptop and haven't been able to read all four pages of posts so some of this may be a repeat but...

First of all Thank you soooo much for doing what you do

Second Good luck with the divorce (lots of us on here have been thru it if you need a shoulder or two)

Third the cafepress and Amazon is a great idea for T-shirts etc. Just have some of the artists on here draw some designs, submit and collect the cash!
Fourth, there are lots and lots of talented people on here who could donate things they have made to have an auction or store type of thingy.
I make handmade Swarovski crystal dog collars and leashes and would be proud to donate some for an auction or store.

And I would be so excited and proud to wear a WS t-shirt and give WS stuff as gifts!

Just say the word and we're there for ya :blowkiss:

WOW. Thank you so much for your kind post.

I LOVE Swarovski. Have you checked out our forum where you can buy and sell things? You might want to put a few of your items there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

This site has become my second home. The good people here, serving such good purposes; it's the antithesis of so many of the horrible cases we discuss that never seem to lessen. Anything that's needed to keep the goodness going has my support. And if any help is ever needed here at WS, please feel free to call on me.

And PLEASE toss my name in the hat for coffee mugs, t-shirts (tank tops too please???), bumper stickers, mouse pads, etc. I would buy ALL of that, and I would give it as gifts to other people I know.
I certainly would too. And I didn't even realize until the very moment that I read your post that I absolutely NEED a WS bumper sticker but it now seems that I do! :)

You have my full support in anything you do, Tricia. You provide us and people all over the world with a wonderful place to gather and get our "first news of the day". Since I've discovered WS I've dropped all the "other" mayor news sites and I'm even thinking of ditching my cable TV because I'm tired of all their hysteria.

I would definitely buy many items at a WS store and I beg you to include a very, very important item for some of us sleuthers: ............................... a WS ashtray ............................

(Thought I had to throw that in there) :)

Lots of success and if there's anything you need translation-wise (let's go GLOBAL), let me know. I'll translate anonymously if needed :):):):)

P.S. Maybe we need to just take all of our buy/sell activity for Christmas away from the other -Bay thing and bring them over to WS-Bay? I'm sure none of us would mind if you charge as certain fee for items that sell!

Hi Mohabi,

I love what you have written under your avatar. Good for you!!

No, I would never take any type of percentage from anything sold on our WS Bay. I wish more people would use it. It can be a lot of fun.

WARNING....WARNING.....WARNING
This is the weekend. Google Ads will go up. I went back and forth on google and because of my personal situation and I need to pay the bills I am going with google.

This weekend the ads will go up. Please Be Patient With Me. It might seem really weird but I will tweak it.

I won't allow pop ups, *advertiser censored* and other offending ads. I'll do my best to make sure the ads are not annoying.

Pray...this is so far away from my skill level it scares me.:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, you should be afraid...be very afraid.:chicken::chicken::chicken:

Loveya,
Tricia

Tricia you go for it. I am not afraid LOL. We will consider that you have added a window shopping experience to our already exciting experience here.

On the serious side, I know how draining both mentally and financially a forum can be. Change is hard, but in a short time everyone will be used to the change, and hopefully embrace it.

ok i didn't read the whole thread so someone else probably already had this idea but jsut in case
i know amazon has a widget that gives u a percentage of anything bought from them if a person goes thru the widget on ur site to buy something

and btw i am happy to look at any and all ads u need to display and am willing to help any way i can
u have an amazing site trish

Good luck with everything Tricia. This is my second (well if you ask my DH, its my ONLY) home! I love it here and I love you. I know you work your butt off for us and we all appreciate it. Sorry to hear about your divorce, but being the strong and wonderful woman that you are, you will come out better and stronger at the end. I know it. I know I did!. I wish I could offer some sort of technical expertise or something, but I am a computer illiterate. But I most certainly would buy WS items (ash tray, who mentioned ash tray?! I'm there!). Advertisements, ba! We don't care about that. Do what you have to do, just take care of yourself first of all and everything else will fall into place! :blowkiss:

Tricia,
I am very sorry hear of your situation. I myself will be in that situation in the near future. Sucks! I definitely say YES YES YES to advertisements. Also, I wanted to pass along a suggestion as well. Maybe create a separate Sponsors page off of the main page and you could sell those ad spots. Could be small businesses that offer the members a discount, so on and so forth. We do this for our Moms group and it works out pretty well. With such a large group as this, you could find sponsors in a heartbeat especially given the subject matter of the forums. Just a thought. And I would like to help in any way that I can. I used to be a member of Forums for Justice (when JBR first happened) but lost touch. You have done a wonderful thing there. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Hi Mohabi,

I love what you have written under your avatar. Good for you!!

No, I would never take any type of percentage from anything sold on our WS Bay. I wish more people would use it. It can be a lot of fun.

WARNING....WARNING.....WARNING
This is the weekend. Google Ads will go up. I went back and forth on google and because of my personal situation and I need to pay the bills I am going with google.

This weekend the ads will go up. Please Be Patient With Me. It might seem really weird but I will tweak it.

I won't allow pop ups, *advertiser censored* and other offending ads. I'll do my best to make sure the ads are not annoying.

Pray...this is so far away from my skill level it scares me.:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, you should be afraid...be very afraid.:chicken::chicken::chicken:

Loveya,
Tricia

I kind of had my heart set on some really offensive, flashy, pop up *advertiser censored* ads. :(
Oh well..do what you must.

I welcome the ads Tricia. We have been posting here on your nickel for a good long time. thanks dearie :blowkiss:

I didn't even think about mugs. I would go for a mug. FYI - My hubby only wears black caps unless he is dressing up. And I am currently looking for a specific doormat to deter a frequent uninvited visitor.

I was hoping Tricia might go with a thong for her calendar....

OMG, That picture is outlawed in 49 countries and has been known to drive people to shoot sharp toothpicks in their eyes.

I look fabulous. Wait until you see the photos!

For some reason, I think that picture could not only bring money but make people find religion again.

I've been a member here since 2003, although I only post every now and then, but I would defintely LOVE to have a t-shirt and a coffee mug. :)

Hey, mouse pads would be another great idea! I haven't read the whole thread, so maybe somebody else already suggested mouse pads. But anyway, CafePress has things such as these and I've bought from them before, quality merchandise and well worth the money.

I would be honored to have a way to pay back to the Websleuths community after all of these years! :clap:

Don't worry Tricia, whatever you decide to do, we will always be here with you! :blowkiss:

Tricia, Thanks so much for all you do for us and for letting us use WS..and many many thanks to the staff and mods also. I hope this transition goes smooth for all you guys..:))......I've been lurking here so long I feel like an old friend....:)).....Thanks, of course as always this is jmo.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back