aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Not that it really matters about what she will wear in court during these last two phases..and I can't find the link to the comments and I will keep looking for it.

However, Yesterday afternoon, While JVM was standing outside, waiting for the Cruelty Phase to begin, she was talking to the Sheriff's Deputy, Sargent Spokesperson, was saying.. JA was brought to the courthouse, in a different vehicle then everyone else ( the Psych Ward/Jail that she was transfer to the night before. She didn't have to sit there all day.
She was kept in a special room, and that, she would be dressing in street clothes, that was being brought to her. This deputy also said, something to the effect, of the "prejudicial" thing. She would be in street clothes until her sentence.
Then I saw the postings that Beth Karas said she would be in jailhouse garb.
Personally I don't think what happened Yesterday had anything to do with her manner of dress.
When I worked in an ER, and we would get psych patients in, and we sent them to other mental hospitals, they would be on a 72 hour observation. I have a feeling, that this is what happened yesterday. Since they put her on a Suicide Protocol, they would have to wait until her evaluation is completed.
I can just hear her rage, before they brought her up, then when they got her, in that room that she has to sit in.
She may have not wanted her DT anymore.
Even tho, we don't know for sure, Just some thoughts to ponder.

^ BBM above: Gotta love it - same channel, two conflicting reports :scared: Thanks for pointing that out Lyric!

BBM.

How many of you feel as I do, that this trashing of Travis and some of her other DT moves have less to do with her trial and more to do with hurting his family? In retribution for them refusing her plea and going forward for the death penalty?

If I had to use one example and one only, it would be the pedo/spiderman underpants claim. That was directly tied to the picture of Travis as a young boy with his father. There is no way that this is coincidental.

She threatened to inflict maximum damage if her plea was not accepted and this has played out in court, albeit not to the magnitude expected.

I'm confused as to whether or not any of her post-murder inflicted pain can be used in the victim impact statements. She has not stopped. So many of the things that we recoil at, such as the 18 page letter to his grandmother, are important elements of how cruel, calculating and without conscience this woman is, but they may be outside of the scope of what is allowable in the victim impact statement.

I do agree it seemed they depolyed a scorched earth policy when the plea deal wasn't accepted.

I'm wondering if JA's family statement of 'I hope the jurors didn't hear that' may be referring to the post conviction interview. If so, that may mean that the interview was discussed in the courtroom and maybe her attorneys begging the judge to let them off...JMWATM (just me wondering about this madness).

I mostly agree with you, but I don't think ALV and Samuels were victims, they did it for the money.

Yesterday was a perfect storm for Jodi. Travis' family filing a civil lawsuit (no money from manifesto), the jury results were a surprise (the quivering chin), getting thrown in psycho ward (it was not all she thought it would be), no access to her support group (ALV/Samuels), and I think she just might have really pissed off her lawyers (the interview).

So I do think she refused to come to court with a meltdown. She probably hates her new shrinks.

BBM I bet she doesn't! More people to screw with! :floorlaugh:

Me three. I laid awake some nights wishing I didn't have any responsibilities and could just mount a full on search for the smoking gun. It would probably be a futile effort in the end, but there is a part of me that agrees she didn't permanently get rid of it. That she did want it for a trophy.

Me too, if I lived in the area I wouldn't be able to stop myself from looking, though where, not sure, maybe the desert. Wonder if Ryan Burns has searched his house, grounds, etc. as that's where she went afterward. Also, I don't remember whose home LE searched upon JA's arrest, was it her grandparents, parents or both? Where else could she have hid the weapons, other family or friends homes? Like StephanieHart, I tend to doubt she would have tossed them, but maybe buried them somewhere near some type of landmark so she could return and find them when she wanted.

If I were one of the dismissed jurors, I would deliberately say that I was not convinced beyond reasonable doubt for Murder 1 before deliberation. I don’t know what I would decide at the end if I stayed on. This is just to make CMJA and the defense lawyers to regret/wonder about the decision to dismiss these jurors.

In the post verdict interview, Jodi was blaming the jail for not practicing her religion. It was because the jail did not have Mormon services. I mean, did the Jews in Auschwitz cease being Jews because the Nazis didn't provide services?

Jodi, get over yourself! You butchered a defenseless man in cold blood. Obviously the 'fog' has lifted, because you said the jury got it wrong.

A lot of jails have non-denomination services. Just more lies from the felon.

What is that thing?

The Atomic Kangaroo. He is the winner of the Celebrity Death Match from last night's thread --

It started here.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Aggravation phase #2

Then, things got more interesting...

Then, hilarity ensued when Mrs. G. said this...

And the atomic kangaroo was born.

Everything thereafter involved coughing, choking, and nearly fatal laughter.

Interesting that Gus Searcy is a friend of Kavonna. Who would of thought.

I can feel it in my bones, Gus Searcy is invovled in this disaster that resulted in Travis being murdered in some way or another. My gut says that little man was helpful in planning a scam with a phone capable of recording phone conversations. I have nothing to base that on other than he is the source of the phone involved and his great sympathy for the murderer. JMO - he is up to his eyeballs in that phone tape.

Not that it really matters about what she will wear in court during these last two phases..and I can't find the link to the comments and I will keep looking for it.

However, Yesterday afternoon, While JVM was standing outside, waiting for the Cruelty Phase to begin, she was talking to the Sheriff's Deputy, Sargent Spokesperson, was saying.. JA was brought to the courthouse, in a different vehicle then everyone else ( the Psych Ward/Jail that she was transfer to the night before. She didn't have to sit there all day.
She was kept in a special room, and that, she would be dressing in street clothes, that was being brought to her. This deputy also said, something to the effect, of the "prejudicial" thing. She would be in street clothes until her sentence.
Then I saw the postings that Beth Karas said she would be in jailhouse garb.
Personally I don't think what happened Yesterday had anything to do with her manner of dress.
When I worked in an ER, and we would get psych patients in, and we sent them to other mental hospitals, they would be on a 72 hour observation. I have a feeling, that this is what happened yesterday. Since they put her on a Suicide Protocol, they would have to wait until her evaluation is completed.
I can just hear her rage, before they brought her up, then when they got her, in that room that she has to sit in.
She may have not wanted her DT anymore.
Even tho, we don't know for sure, Just some thoughts to ponder.

She may also have decided that she wanted to try out the padded cell to see if a state mental hospital might be more comfortable than death row.

She may think from here on out she'll convince everyone she's starkers and at some point down the road she can make them think she 'got better' so she has a chance of getting out.

I don't think this should be totally unexpected when she's up against the wall as she must feel she is.

Now that we know that Jodi is not in the psych ward by choice but was committed by those who believe that she might be suicidal, I'm sure that Jodi is fit to be tied. The last thing that Jodi would have wanted is to be labeled with mental health issues. She was adamant about this during the trial both in her snarky answer to a juror's questions about whether or not she had ever sought help for her mental problems and later when Dr. DeMarte dared to say that Jodi has Borderline Personality Disorder. I doubt that Jodi is a happy camper with jail personnel and psych staff monitoring her constantly. She's probably not the queen bee in her new digs, either, and that in itself will make Jodi's blood boil.

Things have not gone as Jodi anticipated, and she will have extreme difficulty accepting the reality that she was convicted of 1st Degree Murder and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. It must have been like he!! on earth to deal with Jodi on a daily basis, and I feel sympathy for her DT who made every effort to placate their uncontrollable client. And, as much as I disliked both of them, I actually feel a bit sorry for Dr. Samuels and ALV because they, too, tried to help Jodi and are victims of her lies and manipulation. :moo:

i despise her DT. sorry, i do. as for RS and ALV, NO sympathy for them. they are trained, educated professionals. they aren't supposed to be taken in by the likes of her. and i don't believe they were.

they sold their souls in that courtroom for MONEY. i don't even think they believed their own BS.

The narcissist in Jodi is JEALOUS of everything going in this trial. Those tweets about her food over the week-end, was because of the prayer, fast, candle memorial for Travis. Even in death, Travis' message is spread and people can see what a wonderful human being he was----Jodi could never "mirror" Travis, couldn't control Travis, marry or fully corrupt him. She cannot kill his spirit. Jodi may have murdered Travis, but as she muttered in interviews....she did not "beat the brat", as winning is everything to a sociopath like Jodi. Thieves, liars, frauds, murderers, stalkers, perjurers, manipulators are not free, not winners.

I truly believe Travis is still with the family and friends, when KCL found that NH quarter on verdict day on the floor 'Live Free or Die', the Elephant stories among other things that have happened. The camera pics.

Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
Perhaps that is Travis' message to Jodi.

She left the voicemail on Sunday... so at the jail.

From what I heard on TV the sheriff had to give his permission for this interview. I don't understand how a person who has just been convicted of 1st degree murder can give and interview when there are two more mini trials to come.:banghead: Jodi is trying to outsmart every one again. Only this time it won't work because she is just a dead woman walking. She is the next woman for Arizona's death row, unless she is trying for the mental illness card. They aren't allowed to execute people who are mentally ill.

I wonder if she will be allowed to sit and color and pretend to ignore the speakers during the victim impact statements. Because that will be infuriating.

I cannot get over that interview. I think she likely had several half-baked motives in giving it, but I was especially struck by her mentioning her many supporters and how people ask for her autograph, etc. I think she is so genuinely grandiose that she felt obligated to speak out and share her very important musings with us all. I think she felt it was expected. Her mask of relative sanity has been slipping for years and I think during that interview, it hit the floor.

she could do what my great nephew does, cover her ears and go LALALALALALALAALALAAAA!!!!!

i really can't see her really listening to them. ipod maybe? LOL.

Travis Travis Travis Travis Travis
And the Alexander family

That is all.

I wonder if she will be allowed to sit and color and pretend to ignore the speakers during the victim impact statements. Because that will be infuriating.

I cannot get over that interview. I think she likely had several half-baked motives in giving it, but I was especially struck by her mentioning her many supporters and how people ask for her autograph, etc. I think she is so genuinely grandiose that she felt obligated to speak out and share her very important musings with us all. I think she felt it was expected. Her mask of relative sanity has been slipping for years and I think during that interview, it hit the floor.

I could not agree more. For me it was too much to digest all at once because each sentence was :what: and paraphrasing, "No, I was not drawing in court I was taking notes to pass to Jennifer and Kirk." Wasn't drawing? Well if she wasn't drawing she was writing REaLlY BiG letters:moo: Jennifer and Kirk? Oh yeah, her colleagues.:doh:

Is there a deputy strong enough to finally put their foot down with this psycho?

Turn off the Jail cameras, walk up to her cell when she keeps beeping the light for room service approach with your hands on your hips, one on your gun and just say to her "YOU are allowed to speak in 2064 and not a minute before that, you understand me? And if you answer that, you'll be sorry"

:giggle:

The victims need to be told before hand that she's a psychopath and that they are incapable of feeling remorse. Anything they say will be going in one ear and coming out the other. They can release their emotions, but don't think it will affect Jodi one iota. JMO

The nuclear-roo!

BBM I bet she doesn't! More people to screw with! :floorlaugh:

Maybe she'll get a proposal from one of her psychologists.

The Atomic Kangaroo. He is the winner of the Celebrity Death Match from last night's thread --

It started here.

Then, things got more interesting...

Then, hilarity ensued when Mrs. G. said this...

And the atomic kangaroo was born.

Everything thereafter involved coughing, choking, and nearly fatal laughter.

I still don't get it? :waitasec:

One thing I don't ever hear mentioned is Jodi ALWAYS went to Travis. He NEVER went to her.

Jodi was an abuser/stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member