aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

Just a reminder

Saturday May 11 is the day the post office picks up donations for a local food bank. Anything non perishable. One can or 12. Everything helps. Put it out by the mail box.

I don't know if this was posted before, but I enjoyed the article. I'm really happy that Mr. Martinez has an impressive and loving significant other (although I admit to a twinge of envy). I wish him much happiness!

Is Juan Martinez married?

The article: "Ladies, Juan Martinez is NOT married."

Lady fans: Ohhhh....

The article: "Now for the bad news: he is not single, either."

Lady fans: Awww....

:floorlaugh:

after watching the interview--its my belief that it was -- jodi doing what (jodi thinks) she does best. Lying! all lies!

I really dont think it occurred to her that saying she wanted the death penalty would be considered a suicide threat! She is not happy in her padded cell with her paper smock, having eyes on her 24/7. (MO)

so, jodi, if Death is what you really want.....show me....get on the stand next week and tell us how you premeditated your heinous deed - how you took the gun and the knife with you to Mesa....i dont really care to hear how much Travis suffered...because i already know that every second, for him, felt like an eternity....then ask the jury to give you the Death Penalty.
When you sit on Death Row, refuse all appeals. That should make the journey from the DR cell to your date with the needle - just a few years

then maybe, just maybe, I will believe you!

Good post. I feel the same way.

Travis Alexander suffered more than anyone will ever know. In addition to the physical, the mental anguish had to be to the extreme. JA's pleasure in doing this is to me unfathomable and I can never understand the likes of her.

The needle is by far kinder than what she perpetrated on him, and she knew that fate was a possibility for her actions, she just didn't care. It was to her, worth the risk. I hope she looses that bet.

The article: "Ladies, Juan Martinez is NOT married."

Lady fans: Ohhhh....

The article: "Now for the bad news: he is not single, either."

Lady fans: Awww....

:floorlaugh:

omg I can totally hear that :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We all see things diffrently sometimes,so I won't say your wrong who see she is saying Foreman

But to me I see the word interview

no, he served 7 years of a 99 year sentence. this was back when judge william wayne justice made texas let prisoners out due to overcrowding. i think it was after the ruiz decision. anyway, my 'fella' died several years later but he should have died in prison.
sorry i brought it up. i just get a little riled about how defense attorneys can't help it and they're only doing their job, when i know how it feels to have that 'job' done on you.

:stormingmad: :pullhair:

((((kscornfed))))

Most folks are- I am in the minority lol. But it was really cool to know he has someone he loves and is happy in his personal life. That always makes me smile.

Muy bien no problema
Hey i lived seattle 25 years and all my kids there now

About that other forbidden site. Going there earns them MONEY, and each click you make there earns them more MONEY from their advertisers. coming here and saying "did you see that horrible thing over there" earns them MONEY, each time a WS member has to go there to understand what is being talked about here. There is a reason that site is banned, and I am going to start alerting on any more "did you see" posts since I don't want them earning any more MONEY from WS.
Clicking on a website does not earn the site owners money nor does mentioning it here. If you clicked through on their advertisements then yes but just a standard website, no. They do read here though so people are just adding fuel to the fire with comments. I agree with not talking about the site at all. The best thing is to just ignore it.

Maybe I am just crumpy with Trial Overload, but Dr. Horn gives me a problem!

Not only did he dispute the state's contention of the sequence of events, but he disputed it with the STATES detective Flores.

Det says they spoke and Dr, Horn says they did not.

......and finally he made the unforgivable error of hanging the prosecutor with his 'Typographical error" of including the word "Not" penetrate" the brain covering. This was probably the one point JW made a big deal about...and should of.

So good looks can take you so far--his testimony could have created a real problem for the State. Since he was good looking I guess it was overlooked.

IMO--Not lovin on him!-----I know , I said I was CRUMPY!!!

Yes, between the confused jurors and Shady Prosecutor "hiding evidence" it's easy to see how this poor abused woman is headed straight to Death Row :banghead:

(BBM)

And did you notice, she refers to him as "Juan", like they're BFFs or something. She's a real piece of work.

Oh my....I can't believe it. I think we're about to get rain which hasn't happened in like a year.

I agree, but I also wish nothing was excluded. I still have a hard time understanding the concept of "prejudicial" and how it would not be fair if it is the truth. If we, the public, can know, why can't the jury.
JMO

Not sure if this would make a difference or not.....But I myself here suffer from LAS (Legal Abuse Syndrome). I had a court case where lies, and phony things were done to make me look bad. All these things were said about me and "It does hurt, and becomes a part of your life". I WAS the one that had to prove they were lying in their Court stuff. It was on me, to prove what they were saying was false -- and they were saying anything possible (it was my family) .

In my Case, the Judge did see I was telling the truth (it took 4 volumes of affidavits/evidence) to prove their words were lies. The Judge DID order several things in my favor PLUS THE JUDGE ORDERED SOLICITOR/CLIENT COSTS AGAINST THEM FOR ME -- MEANING THE ELEMENT OF FRAUD AND FRIVOLOUS WAS ON THEIR PART. The Judge realized the BS they were doing to me.

That Court Order was a bit of sanity for me -- as it was now in black and white that they were being vexatious on me. I did find some healing based on that piece of paper.......BUT STILL the damage had be done to me. Words do hurt, and they stay with you. It is kinda like a form of bullying in the Court setting.

I HAVE discussed this LAS with my doctor. She realizes what a court setting can do the the innocent. I have not been able to work now for 6 years, and on depression medicine ALL due to these untruthful lies said about me in Court. The court order did help.....but the scars are too deep in me from this.

Not too many people know about LAS -- but I know it does happen when crap and lies about you are said in a Courtroom. IT does affect your well-being!!

Legal abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karin Huffer has written a book on it, see Amazon:

Overcoming the Devastation of Legal Abuse Syndrome: Karin Huffer: 9780964178601: Amazon.com: Books

Some other info:
http://caught.net/legalabusesyndrome.htm

So just a bit of personal info about MOI here, as I do suffer from this and my doctor acknowledges it. Part of the reason I try to be uplifting and funny with my posts......been sad too long due to lies in Court that I won, but it never takes the pain away.

We suffer in Silence....

:blushing:

Can they bring in the interrogation videos for the last 2 phases???

I think they probably can, but not sure. I do hope Juan brings in the post-verdict interview, though, becauase it shows clearly that jodi has NO REMORSE. He should play the part calling Travis a hypocrit and trashing hiim. I think that would be really effective in showing she doesn't care and shows no remorse.

Im tired of sardines and cup of noodles im out grocery shopping and keeping those dr appts and tests I kept cancelling

I'm down to canned corn and a 1 year-old frozen pie shell, myself. :floorlaugh:

Yes, I saw that video also. Former prison official said she will automatically go to a high security area which is the 23 hrs day, etc. However, depending on how she does, she could be moved to medium security at some point later.

:jail:

It's been a while since I read about it, but iirc she could be moved from max to medium custody around the 18 mos. to 2 yr. mark.

From what I read, no. In phase 2 aggravation, the only things that can come in is evidence that Travis suffered.

In the third, only victim impact statements and her family pleading for her life. I don't believe that there's anything in the interrogation tapes that would apply.

Not a lawyer - but someone asked Dan Abrams on ABC and that's what he said, IIRC.

Dang. I would so love for her to have to sit there while we all see her lie on tape.

I am watching the tapes now on HLN and watching Flores, He is masterful.

I love when he says to her.. " You have to make this believable.. "
He knows she is lying. He knows the truth.. She is trying so hard to convince him that he should be charmed by her.

I think the tapes would have been a great part because they show her manipulation.

I am betting the cruelty phase will take hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela