aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is truly a very nice person and was very affected by this trial.

Wasn't Katie Wick in the courtroom when something happened Thursday and she was asked to leave and told not to speak to the press? IIRC, she was, but not sure. I wonder if she can ever talk about it or just until all phases are over.

She'd say something like this!
If I killed travis I would beg for the death penalty!

Wasn't Katie Wick in the courtroom when something happened Thursday and she was asked to leave and told not to speak to the press? IIRC, she was, but not sure. I wonder if she can ever talk about it or just until all phases are over.

I REALY like her she's a very humble person!
She doesn't brag about being on dr drew! Even if she could she doesn't. She's just a very down to earth friendly sweet lady.

I haven't posted, or even logged on to WS since the verdict, trying to detach from this case somewhat because it's pretty much consumed me for the last 5 months. I couldn't stay away tonight....I'm a big country music fan and I heard 2 songs tonight that made me think about Travis. I was folding laundry and heard Tim McGraw's "Live LIke You Were Dying," which I know was mentioned throughout the case. And then a few hours later I heard "Who You'd Be Today" by Kenny Chesney. I knew I had to come back to WS at that point lol. Ugh. Is anyone else just spent and depressed? I'm elated at the verdict, I just know there is so much more pain to come to the family/friends of Travis. I just want this to be over for them.

It was a misunderstanding. She was invited in by Tanisha. The VA saw her and got concerned thinking she was "media". We were all actually asked to leave except the family. It is my understanding she will be able to sit with the family from here on out. At their request. :)

I wonder just how much torture she is feeling right now being "under watch" - No visitors, no interviews, no pencil, no attention whatsoever other than the guards and cameras watching over her even as she, well.....ZERO CONTROL

Yes !!!

I'm sure she hates it, all right. The last thing she wants is for anyone to believe she is less than perfect in any way.

Poor , Poor Ja, so abused and misunderstood..Not even allowed to watch her " own special" on tv. as per sheriff Joe: the weather channel and c-span only authorized channels.

:blowkiss:

f1-2.jpg

Agreed but I also notice that lately when Nancy Grace wants facts real and true facts she passes JC and goes to Beth. She often goes tell me everything. And Beth does with no embellishing like JC frequently does.

Beth tries to tell her everything but Nancy interrupts.
then I yell.... CLAM IT Nancy!

It was a misunderstanding. She was invited in by Tanisha. The VA saw her and got concerned thinking she was "media". We were all actually asked to leave except the family. It is my understanding she will be able to sit with the family from here on out. At their request. :)

I swear I am constantly amazed at the sweetness of the Alexander family. They are truly such a lovely group of people. That's so sweet of them to invite Katie into the group.

Well, I'm off to bed folks. So sad that JA is sleeping on a concrete mattress tonight...maybe in a paper nightie.... I sometimes want to feel bad for the sick satisfaction I get at her expense, but I just can't. I have tried to drum up some sort of pity for her as a human gone wrong. But I can't. There is nothing inside of her. I want to know that she is on death row. Then she can appeal till the cows come home and I won't give her a second thought. My grandmother wouldn't be proud of me concerning this trial. Best, most loving woman I've ever known. She even felt bad for Charlie Manson. She said someone must not have loved him right. She was more accurate than she could know. And I still think Arias would actually scare old Charlie. Or at least make him stroke his beard and shake his head. She's way scarier than he is or ever was.
On that light and upbeat note, I am going to bed :) Sleep tight, stay safe and thank you all for your posts. :) Hugs!

I didn't hear that particular comment but I did hear her, after the sex tape was played, going on and on and on about how shocking it was and how it made him look so bad. The one quote I remember was "this is beyond the pale."

Honestly? I snickered to myself thinking what a terrible lay she must be.

BBM

Sometimes thou dost protest too much. It seems like a lot of people want people to think they are better than that.

LOL she lifted that off my facebook page without my consent! That was my BD this past one.

It's a great picture. I think it really captures you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela