aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see the jurors to be able to see Flores's interviews with Mommy and Daddy to dispel any idea that JA was ever a good girl.

Until Jodi Arias admits she stalked Travis, admits she lied about the pedophile stories and admits she premeditated this murder with the intent to kill him IF he didn't do such and such or cover-up that she was caught at something.....what does it matter what drivel she spews?
She's lying and trying to put a guilt trip on the jury. I hope she gets death.

is it possible for her to get herself declared insane? could she fake a total break?

I can't watch it and I don't understand why the TV station has to give this murderer airtime. It's like handing her free advertising time for her poison!
What is WRONG with these reporters?

I can guarantee you, if people didn't watch it, they wouldn't air it. It's a self-feeding proposition.

Television is not a public service, it's all about ratings. There's nothing particulary wrong with this reporter and this TV station, they did what reporters and TV stations do.

(I talked to someone on a plane who runs a major network news web site. He said that while it's sad that an article about a Kardasian gets ten times the amount of clicks as budget talks, they count those clicks and that determines their content. I have not clicked on any stupid celebrity "news" since)

Good morning all, does anyone know if, or when, the Judge has ruled on the Motion to have Alexander Family impact statements done via video taping...TIA.

She knows exactly where the gun and knife are. They'll appear on Ebay between now and Jodi's 85th Birthday

Absolutely! Just like she wanted to see the crime scene photos, the gun and knife are souvenirs of her conquest. She would never throw those things away. That's the main reason I believe they are near her grandparents home. She wanted to be able to look at them, see Travis' blood, and relive the experience. Sick, sick, sick!

I bet this is when/why Jodi went off yesterday, if in fact the rumor turns out to be true that she did. Beth K. is saying that she was told that Jodi would have to now go to court in her black & whites since she is NOW a convicted felon - UNLESS and until her attorney's actually file with the court to allow her to change into civilian clothes. According to Beth K., that didn't appear to have happened because the officers were ready to bring Jodi into court in her black & whites...
Link: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2013/05/09/nr-banfield-karas-jodi-arias-psych-ward.cnn

Can you expound on this statement. Are you referring to the delays or can there be something else. ty

i don't know but if she IS allowed to fire her DT (if this is even what's going on), she would be representing herself and they'd stay on as advisers. seems like that would take additional time. or if she's found incompetent to continue, this whole process stops until she's found competent.

i think they'd love to get a new jury for the penalty phase. they know this jury hates her guts.

bottom line, i don't know what's going to happen any more than you do. i've been hounding AZ with questions though. check out the legal thread to see AZ's thoughts on all this. it helps me a LOT.

THANK YOU!! I tried to watch, but when I saw the guy, who interviewed her, talk about visiting her and forming some sort of "bond" and keeping a secret or whatever with her, I honestly felt sickened. That feeling seldom hits me like it did.

Maybe it's just me, but there was something sooo creepy about the reporter and how he was talking about her and their "secret" and visiting. Almost like he was in awe of her, or, dare I say, have some sort of feelings for her.

It could be he wants to have "follow up" interviews throughout her incarceration, just to keep her up in Travis' family and all of our faces. Maybe Death Row confessions....

The reporter said that JA set the time table on this and said it had to be shown right after the verdict. She sure played him!

Did anyone else catch what JA said in the interview. I 've only seen bits of pieces of it but at one point, I think it's when she's saying Juan lied, she says "I know what happened" really? is the fog lifting?

Troy was played like a fiddle by CMJA, and deserves whatever reality he's being slapped with today. His ego trumped whatever commonsense and sense of decency he might have, and I have no doubt the murderer sized up his weakness within 10 seconds of meeting him.

It's not just Troy though, whatever sickening deal he had with Jodi Arias, his supervisors and the news channel he works for, gave him clearance to land this "exclusive". I don't care that he seized the "moment", I want to know what little secret of Jodi he kept.

that other woman on death row, Wendy, that Juan put there...she had a smile on her face on inmate photo, too. (HLN) Jodi and Wendy, two peas in a pod. (no pun intended)

She is so satisfied with herself in the Fox Interview. Saying I didn't want to do this, you all made me go there and reveal what Travis was really like.

Yes, you did go there and we think he's a great guy. Jodi (aka fake Mormon) seems to think the billions of people watching her trial are all Mormon and apparently non-human and rigid.

Ok, well news flash kid, Billions of us are not Mormon and even the ones that are, are forgiving if they felt he strayed.

How many Catholics out there watching that have pre-marital sex, take birth control, write racy e-mails (my hands up!!) Go to confession to get back on track? (um? was I supposed to do that, crap, too late now, 30 years of sins will simply take up way too much of the Churches' valuable time ;)

So, all she did was make a failed attempt to muddy his life and memory and lo and behold it did not work.

We think more of him now than had she not revealed all of that. It's our human nature to come to the rescue of someone being attacked (literally and figuratively) And she did that.

He walks away unscthathed, with a terrific memory, a sad story of a life cut short for no reason.

And the killer in Jail...

is it possible for her to get herself declared insane? could she fake a total break?

i don't think she's capable of that. she's not insane, for one HUGE thing. she knows exactly what she's doing.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...y-verdict-murder-trial-katie-wick?hpt=hln10_6

Katie Wick, a daily courtroom spectator, tells what it's like to hear the guilty verdict after watching the trial for so long

snipped
As I stood on the second floor of the courthouse and looked down upon the throngs of people amassing outside and cheering on the verdict, I questioned myself whether or not it’s OK to be happy. There are no winners in this. One selfish person has forever destroyed the lives of so many.

Then, a woman I met my first day in court -- who is now a dear friend -- told me yes, it’s OK to be happy. She should know, because years ago her sister was murdered in a manner very similar to Travis Alexander. A guilty verdict will not bring him back, nor will it ever bring full closure to Alexander’s friends and family, but I pray it will bring some solace.

OUR Katies

I must say, I love the title of this thread.

Jodi's family visited her the night of the verdict in the jail she had been in. Wonder if she went ape siht while they were there or when they left and the decision was made to move her.

Being in close watch may well mean she is in physical restraints. Bet she is a wild one! Maybe they can get ALV to come over and calm her down.

Alyce can come and read her "Snow White" :floorlaugh:

Remember the Arias interrogation where she protested that she would have no reason to kill Travis and began rolling out all the good things he had done for her? But for self-vindication, she now says he was not as he seemed and what was hidden was all bad. She has fabricated the same tale of abuse from her parents, who are genuinely aghast at her false memories of them and the way they raised her. But she can sure act it out, can't she, all aquiver & tearful at the wooden spoon. Yes, the martyr also blames the abusive public for disliking her. It is due to our love of persecution, don't you know? Nothing to do with the monstrous murder she committed. That never crossed her mind.

She asserts there was also abuse that fatal day and advises other victims to document abuse. Well yes, there was violent abuse and--is she forgetting--it was documented. She did not forget to take a camera to her pre-planned event.

It's not just Troy though, whatever sickening deal he had with Jodi Arias, his supervisors and the news channel he works for, gave him clearance to land this "exclusive". I don't care that he seized the "moment", I want to know what little secret of Jodi he kept.

I'd bet my house the "secret" is nothing of any consequence whatsoever. It was just one of CMJA's ways of sucking Troy and Co. in. Having an exclusive would be irresistable to them, even if the exclusive was about what color nail polish she prefers.

I found this on the View from the inside=observations thread, page 15, post 365 Katiecoollady

Originally Posted by MeeBee
Have KDDJ and KCL been asked not to speak to the media indefinitely
?

ANswered by Katiecoolady

"No it wasn't a big deal..we were just in the courtroom w/ the family before court was dismissed today and were told "do not talk to the media when you go out there" but really all we knew was court was cancelled, when it was resuming (next wed), records were sealed but the family would be informed and Jodi wasn't in there. That was it...no big deal but we had no idea what they were releasing so we just kept our mouths shut.
"

This explains somewhat. JMO

She is so satisfied with herself in the Fox Interview. Saying I didn't want to do this, you all made me go there and reveal what Travis was really like.

Yes, you did go there and we think he's a great guy. Jodi (aka fake Mormon) seems to think the billions of people watching her trial are all Mormon and apparently non-human and rigid.

Ok, well news flash kid, Billions of us are not Mormon and even the ones that are, are forgiving if they felt he strayed.

How many Catholics out there watching that have pre-marital sex, take birth control, write racy e-mails (my hands up!!) Go to confession to get back on track? (um? was I supposed to do that, crap, too late now, 30 years of sins will simply take up way too much of the Churches' valuable time ;)

So, all she did was make a failed attempt to muddy his life and memory and lo and behold it did not work.

We think more of him now than had she not revealed all of that. It's our human nature to come to the rescue of someone being attacked (literally and figuratively) And she did that.

He walks away unscthathed, with a terrific memory, a sad story of a life cut short for no reason.

And the killer in Jail...

my favorite was 'a psychologist told me society needs to persecute someone.'

poor jodi! she's just like jesus on the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234