aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finally got around to watching the FOX 10 interview and holy cow , wow this girl is just sick.

Upset about not getting a plea, basically the state caused her to tell all these terrible truths about Travis
Couldn't look at Travis's family because reminder her of the man that abused her. YUCK

I really gotta tell you, I am loving Arpaio this morning.. I think it is the first time someone shoved her words back at her and held her accountable for them. He nailed this. She is in a psych ward and was refused visitors including her mother. This is not what she thought would happen. She thought she could say whatever she wanted and run the show but she is not her own anymore.. She belongs to Arpaio now.. And he is showing her that her nonsense will not fly. I don't believe she is suicidal at all. I believe she is Homicidal through and through. She is fine with hurting others but would never be hurt herself..

Good for you Arpaio!!

I believe that Travis did not ask for the death penalty and yet JA in 2 minutes gave him just that. Yet his justice still lies in her control; how is that right? I believe that the Alexander family has at times wondered how they will go on, and have cried themselves to sleep. Yet JA can provide an interview following her conviction to his murder, and distract from the Justice for Travis.

Life with out parole can not be an option for JA because she will never allow the Alexander family to rest. Even if she gets the death penalty, she will make it as difficult as possible with multiple appeals, etc. This is her way of showing the Alexander family how she was able to control another situation, and guess what, she did just that.

The Alexander family has to play by the defense rules, and it is unfortunate that even after she is convicted, she can still manipulate the system as though it owes her justice. I really wish now that she has been convicted they could bring her up on slander charges, or do something to stop her from trashing him. So sad.

yes my hair stood straight up when she said he lived a life of hypocrisy but he didn't want to. she is really nuts. i just say when crap comes out of her mouth, consider the source. her emotions are twisted and it affects her brain. she is not insane but she definitely is not normal.

Let me help you find the words.......PURE EVIL!.....YEP, I'm yelling!

maybe start picking a new jury for this phase?:jail::fence:

Not sure if this has been posted, but Dateline will be about JA tonight (9-10pm ET NBC) and 20/20 will have a segment about the trial also (10pm ET ABC).

Does she understand that the only men that still like her are freaks? She never attracted any normal man.

Travis was the first real "quality" person in her life and he figured her out so fast (a few months and it was OVER) and her world shattered, another relationship down the toilet because she can't hide her Dysfunctional Bizarre Self!

So she sits knowing the world is cheering her conviction, YES Jodi, quality men around the world don't find you sexy, don't find you pretty, don't find you attractive, don't find you smart, they think you are a Killer, a liar and they are HAPPY you are locked up.

3 men somewhere on earth are totally in love with you, we photographed one, he'll be proposing marriage via your twitter account so look out for it. Congrats on the nuptials.

9422582-fish-eye-shot-of-screaming-insane-man-in-strait-jacket-in-isolation.jpg

[video=youtube;8XJNBtR81o4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XJNBtR81o4[/video]

I've had this nagging desire to go look for that gun.

Me three. I laid awake some nights wishing I didn't have any responsibilities and could just mount a full on search for the smoking gun. It would probably be a futile effort in the end, but there is a part of me that agrees she didn't permanently get rid of it. That she did want it for a trophy.

how do we refresh without refreshing?!?!?!?

?
right? and how do we refresh like was said here then? without refreshing?:scared:
my finger be hurtin big time today hard to type so forgive my errors...:banghead:

if anybody knows... Did they air the original interview from January along with the post-verdict interview, or is this reporter still keeping it confidential?

If the post verdict interview can be brought in by the prosecution to be used against FJA it will be poetic justice.

All she's had for 5 years is her hatred for Travis and his family, and her plan for how she could try to destroy him on the stand. The jury just told her they don't believe a word of what she said. Next she'll have to sit there dressed in stripes while she is further revealed for what she is, and her lies abput Travis are demolished by the very family she hoped to coerce, shame, and pain into silence.

What she has left now is only her raw hatred for Travis and for everyone else who didn't believe her and who exposed her for what she is. Suicide watch? Ha. If I were in charge of her I would make sure she isn't given so much as a little pencil or a fork or anything else that could be used as a weapon until she is safely lockd away by herself on death row.

I think it was a reporter, on the elevator. She asked if he was testifying and he said, "apparently not...something happened in the court room."

During HLN afternoon show, not sure if it was Vinnie's or Ryan's, but I think it was Vinnie's.. A woman talked to Jane Velez Mitchell and said she saw Dr. Horn standing there, with all his papers and such, ready to go. Since they had a mutual friend, she walked up to him and asked him if he was ready to go or something to that effect and he then said "Apparently Not". Something Happened. He didn't know what.

Well, I'd be interested in hearing who he was rumored to have said it to. :floorlaugh:

A woman was interviewed on HLN who has a mutual friend of Dr. Horn. She went over to him, introduced herself and asked him if he was going to testify. He said no, and that 'something happened in the courtroom'. I saw the interview. She didn't seem odd to me, I think she simply related what he told her.

About that "not refreshing" thing. I'm now sitting at the last comment. How do I see new comments? There are no pages to go forward on. The only answer I see is to log out and log back on. How does that help? Just asking.

if anybody knows... Did they air the original interview from January along with the post-verdict interview, or is this reporter still keeping it confidential?

Greta has transcript up and this is what he says about his deal with JA

TROY HAYDEN, KSAZ ANCHOR: I worked her pretty hard, Greta, over the last four months. I met her in mid-January. We talked at length at that point and kind of made a connection, as far as a journalist and an inmate could do that.
And she said that if I did certain things her way and didn't show her on video that night -- we got some video of her -- I said I wouldn't do that. She said, If you don't do that, when the verdict comes in you, can get the interview.
I don't know if I could believe her or not, but she came through.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...-id-rather-just-have-my-freedom#ixzz2Su9XX6hx

I hope the Alexanders sue her and Fox 10 for publishing this slander.
They KNEW what she was going to say and interviewed her anyway...
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member