aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel it in my bones, Gus Searcy is invovled in this disaster that resulted in Travis being murdered in some way or another. My gut says that little man was helpful in planning a scam with a phone capable of recording phone conversations. I have nothing to base that on other than he is the source of the phone involved and his great sympathy for the murderer. JMO - he is up to his eyeballs in that phone tape.

Didn't you love how Gus based his belief on JA being abused by TA from spending 5 hours with her in a trailer or something eavesdropping on her phone call with TA? What a loser.

Just popping in for a minute......i have a life (JA does not......LOL)

Sorry IF anything is a repeat here as I have Not had time to read everything back yet. Anyways these are just :moo::moo:

I heard somewhere that JA got into an argument after the verdict come in. So it either had to do with the way they handled her case, or she wanted to do the interview (they said NO)...and she up and fired them there on the Spot. :moo:

She did the interview, and might not want to go to Prison so doing the interview helped her get into the other ward.....Better conditions for her at the moment? :moo:

Might have also finally had some what of a break down as FINALLY reality sunk in -- and she is a hated woman by the world. :moo:

That she might have refused to see her Mom...as she can not really stand the fact that a court found her guilty. Plus she might be strapped down too, and would not want her mom to see her -- to to let anyone see her that way. :moo:

JA friend Donavon must have help to set up the interview, so Donavon should be watched.....in case JA is trying to run somehow (flea) somehow, sometime. :moo:

I heard that JA and her lawyers had a meeting with the JSS yesterday (exparte). So it was only them. THAT would lead me to believe it has to do with her legal counsel. So I think she fired them and/or wants to represent herself so she CAN say what she wants to in Court. :moo:

see here: Ex parte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really do think JA want the DP. WHY? Because she feels she and TA will be together forever then ?? :moo:

So I just think it has something to do with her lawyers....as JA probably fired them and JSS allowed that to take place, and now JA has to been seen if she is competent to represent herself....and IF she might be suicidal ...how can she represent herself. :moo:

Just my thoughts....MOO.....and I think LWOP is too good for her as she gets to breath, watch TV, eat, laugh with inmates, shower, make crafts, have visits......................that is TOO GOOD FOR HER.

TA has nothing, so neither should JA......

Is there a way we could find out if JA has access to a TV? She might not be liking what most people are saying. Maybe she was thinkin' her fan base was larger.

When she said in that interview "I believe theres a great divide" regarding people who were for/against her....I thought she was being fed some cray cray stuff by her buddy DB.

I think on the jaii site, there is probably only 50 people that just post over and over...lol.

Ain't no 'great divide' Fja, I'm going to say it's 99/1.

Who knows, she could maybe hear tv or something.
My money is on she had a complete nuclear breakdown hissy fit in chambers. :stormingmad: Hearing her family say what they said as they were leaving, that's really what I think happened.

he's not a sell out creep IMO.. he is doing his job.. He is giving what society wants to see... How many of us here at WS watched that video..

I agree he's doing his job and I don't get the harsh words against the reporter. He was not played, he was doing his job. I say well done. Let the convicted felon talk as long as she wants. She's proving with her own words that the jurors got it right.

I think Gus might envision some kind of payday in the future. Seems he has had his own money problems, and avoiding responsibilities. Does he even own a home? Or just moves around in his mobile home? He is an opportunist. IMO.

And 5 days with Jodi, I am sure he got alittle....

Right! I was just thinking about this too, and this little quote

VAN SUSTEREN: The night that he was murdered, as I understand it, she called you. I guess it was into the next morning about 3:00 AM?
SEARCY: About 3:30 in the morning, I had gotten a call from Jodi. And you know, I saw the phone said, you know, it was her. I answered the phone. She was crying. And I asked what's wrong. And she was crying a little bit, and she said Travis is dead.
And I knew she was crazy about him so I said, What happened? She said she didn't know. So at this point, keep in mind, I had no reason to suspect anything other than that. I asked, Are you OK? She said yes. I asked, Where are you? She said northern California.
So now, in my mind, she's, like, 1,200 miles away from where he was. I asked her if she needed a ride. She said no, she was going to rent a car. And I said, OK, well, let me know what happened. I know I've been criticized, people say, Well, why didn't you call the police? Well, why would I call the police? I get calls -- lots of times, people die, and if they're saying they don't know why they died, I figured, All right, he died, she was notified. They didn't know the details. And she was 1,200 miles away and going to drive to Arizona, so that's the call that I got.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...ublic-opinion-suppressing-truth#ixzz2SuVtlO7c

I think in my opinion HE knows alot more then what he is telling. He had his motor home in Las Vegas supposedly when she went to stay with him. I have a million thoughts running thru my mind about this weasel.

Jodi's whole suicide watch is because she is ashamed and embarrassed of being convicted of M1.
She is mainly doing this to protect her family. moo

Actully Beth Karas was on CNN with Ashley Banfield, JVM was on HLN.

Oh dear, that makes perfect sense. Now that I think about it, I had both HLNs and CNN livestreams open on my pc and I was going back and forth watching both (while bouncing between 3 different threads here...). I'm not very good at multi-tasking - obviously :blushing:

Didn't you love how Gus based his belief on JA being abused by TA from spending 5 hours with her in a trailer or something eavesdropping on her phone call with TA? What a loser.

I do recall that, he said she was crying when she came back into the RV. Funny, the murderer never mentioned that when she testified about that phone conversation. Loser is kind I think. :D

Wednesday it wont matter what she done this stunt for. Her azz will be sitting in court sedated with a shock belt on listening to JM spell out her awful deeds. Nothing she can do about it. No control and the whole world will be watching.

I listened to a little bit of that voicemail and IMO that doesn't sound like JA.

IDK

i despise her DT. sorry, i do. as for RS and ALV, NO sympathy for them. they are trained, educated professionals. they aren't supposed to be taken in by the likes of her. and i don't believe they were.

they sold their souls in that courtroom for MONEY. i don't even think they believed their own BS.

The felon supporters are turning on JW & KN now. Sit back and watch and pop the popcorn.

Someone mentioned it on the last thread in the very last couple of pages. Sorry I dont have link, so not sure where that person heard that.

I updated my post to say RUMORED Evidence

I believe JVM was interviewing a lady who shares a mutual friend with Dr. Horn. She said she ran into him at the elevator and he had his files with him... she asked if he was testifying and he told her "not today." His parting comment to her was "something happened in the courtroom."

I just watched the Greta episode with the interviews. At least on Greta, the panel pegged Jodi pretty well.

I loved that one attorney jumped another that was starting to believe her and pointed out that he was taking the word of a CONVICTED killer over the court!

She's pizzed the letters didn't get in to back up her story but she even testified that she took no pics of her bruises so she definitely lied in the interview when she said she had pics that weren't admitted. She also tried to claim pics with her sis when the gun was stolen. If it were true they would be in evidence IMO.

I thought Greta handled the whole thing much better than Fox 15. I think Troy has fallen into the black hole. All JMO

It just hit me. JA used a recorded call of her and Travis to try to get away with murder and paint him in bad light, forever tainted. Well, now the JURY will listen to her little voicemail to Troy and it will seal her fate for the Death Penalty, NO REMORSE.

She's her own worse enemy...I like it! Keep talking convicted killer.

Narcissist Jodi probably thinks of herself as a historical figure like Patrick Henry: "Give me liberty or give me death."

Will the jury listen to to voicemail and interview with Troy?

If so, she is so done.

It just hit me. JA used a recorded call of her and Travis to try to get away with murder and paint him in bad light, forever tainted. Well, now the JURY will listen to her little voicemail to Troy and it will seal her fate for the Death Penalty, NO REMORSE.

She's her own worse enemy...I like it! Keep talking convicted killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove