aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall confine my comments to Mr. Searcy to stating that I object to him...at all times. I struggle mightily to restrain myself from comments that would earn me a seat on the bus to Band Camp.

Ditto....but I will say, maybe during JA's stint in jail she could find time to weave him some hair off of her precious head.

While one of our moderators works on a clean up in aisle B, I want each of you to review the rules regarding all social networks. :tos:

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

About an hour or so ago, Dr Drew twittered that Jodi said she doesn't want to face Travis's family in court because she doesn't want to be reminded of the man who abused her. I have no idea where he heard that but she just keeps sinking to new lows. JA's bottomless pit of lower and lower despicable depths.

He got it from the interview she did with Fox News 20 minutes after she was found guilty of Murder 1!

I have been confused by the reference to the jury "hearing" something... the jury is not brought in until all counsel and the defendant are present. Many have said FJA was never brought in from the holding cell. There was an ex partie hearing in the beginning with only DT present in chambers and this hearing was sealed. (probably about their motion for victim impact statements to be videotaped). So nosey me just hopes to have all the answers eventually.

That's why I THINK that comment made by JA's family that was supposedly overheard....was making reference to the post-verdict interview. I have a sneaking feeling that was what the entire hearing was about yesterday. Possibly had to do with the DT NOT wanting Juan to be able to use it in the sentencing phase.

About an hour or so ago, Dr Drew twittered that Jodi said she doesn't want to face Travis's family in court because she doesn't want to be reminded of the man who abused her. I have no idea where he heard that but she just keeps sinking to new lows. JA's bottomless pit of lower and lower despicable depths.

she said it in her post interview, also called Travis a hypocrit

So I hear on HLN, people are saying that they should take the DP off the table b/c of how she is unstable (the phone call setting up the interview for after the verdict, and the verdict). I'm sorry but she is a sociopath, psychopath, whatever you want to call her... but she is not unstable and this should not give her a 'get of jail free card' to avoid the DP.

if somebody [ anybody sorta] is due to be on the death row lineup and the person wants death now? and then gets put in a psych ward? Like the Craigslist killer all she needs is a plastic bag ..just sayin....do they have those there? just askin...:}

Nope.

That's why I THINK that comment made by JA's family that was supposedly overheard....was making reference to the post-verdict interview. I have a sneaking feeling that was what the entire hearing was about yesterday. Possibly had to do with the DT NOT wanting Juan to be able to use it in the sentencing phase.

Aha, that makes sense. I bet your right.

She has 1st Amendment rights. If she wants to sink her own boat, she has that right.

Unless the judge issued a gag order she can say what she wants if anyone cares to listen.

Dio you want to live in a country where your speech is quashed because people don't like you? I don't.

She's a convicted felon. She no longer can bear arms, vote, free speech, etc. AFTER a convicted felon sentence is up, some states "may" restore some of those rights.

I'd like to live in a country where laws are obeyed.

In her. Post conviction video she mentioned ,she DIDNT look at the family because they all look alike and remind her of the man that abused her. We all know. That never happened. I think what she REALY was saying! THE MAN THAT REJECTED ME.

Maybe one of Ann Frank's descendants submitted her name? IDK!

Anne Frank died in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp at age 15, and left no descendants. The only member of her immediate family to come out of the camps alive was her father. Her only living direct relative today is her first cousin, the actor Buddy Elias, who hasn't converted to Mormonism AFAIK.

Stephanie-----you be a cold blooded time outer? You?

jk

Yes LOL. Shocked me! for 24 hours, thank god it was not during the deliberations or end of trial! My fault totally, a little message is there telling you why you are in your room ha ha. I read it and thought OH no I did not! Right after we were told not to do something, and I was all self righteous like "omg who can't follow that rule!" I did it! yep. and then poof...found myself sitting on the end of my bed swinging my feet til noon the next day!

I'm not gonna tell you for how many minutes I pondered the question "What would I want more, to win the lottery or see CMJA's shock belt go off?"

The answer is non-zero; I will admit no more.

:floorlaugh: Oh, I knew you were first in line.

Good afternoon everyone! I am a 75 year-old grandmother, born, raised and living in a very small town in Indiana. My interest in this case started with the 48 Hours broadcast of 'Picture Perfect' and eventually led me to this site where I have monitored the discussion ever since. And yes, the eventual verdict of 'GUILTY' brought tears of relief to my eyes!

However, as most know, the saga is far from over. This idiot thinks she can charm everyone with her charming (?) demeanor by using REVERSE PSYCOLOGY. Consider the following statements from the after conviction interview:

"I was just overwhelmed." and "My mind went blank." - Really, another cloud? :banghead:

"It was unexpected." - It's your EGO!

"There was no premeditation on my part." - Oooooookay, Gun - Rental Car - Borrowed Gas Cans - Change of Hair Color - Another Gas Can - Dead Cell Phone - and the Handy Knife (I seriously wonder if this wasn't stolen from her dad who owned a restaurant and would have owned butchering knives!)

"The worst outcome for me would be a natural life." - Can you please define what 'NATURAL' means, in your way of thinking?

"I said years ago that I would rather get death than life and that is still true today." - Maybe so, but you also said: IF I WAS GUILTY, I WOULD BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY!

We all heard "No jury would convict me. Mark my words!" I think she ran into a brick wall when she got to the courthouse yesterday and learned that her lawyers had not brought civilian clothes for her to change into and threw a conniption fit. (It is my thought that is what her family member was referring to when they were overheard saying that they hoped the jury didn't hear/see that.) I also think her outburst is what pushed her lawyers over the edge, where they in turn requested to be taken off of her case.

Be patient everyone; Juan, the judge and the system are working. Justice is on it's way!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 19h
#abc15 cam mics catch #jodiarias family whispers after court canceled :"I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" replies 2nd "Wow" says 1st

Mods ABC news ok?

Google
"convict interviews in prison" and hit "videos." I got 130,000,000 results

Interviews with convicted people behind bars happen all the time. All the time

Ah, but she's not a murderer, you see; she's a murderess, which is a special criminal category that sharpens one's perceptions of how "broken," apparently, the entire judicial system is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20