aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya folks :seeya:

I missed it ALL unfortunately, even the verdict But praise the Lord, Thanks to the Jury for their common sense and most of all Justice for Travis!!! :rockon:

Now going to look at who Juror #5 was described as and catch up on the Juanderful :blushing:

Yeah, where was Nurmi? I didn't see him in court, but just thought it was the camera angles or something.

If you go back and watch the verdict reading you can occasionally see Nurmi's lumbering shoulder next to Wilmott's head. He's wearing a gray suit. Also, he can be seen briefly when Judge Stephens asks counsel to approach following the jury exiting the courtroom.

Whether we see him, or Wilmott for that matter, next Wed remains to be seen....

JA's mask has cracked, and if it is indeed true she had 1 huge "hissy fit" with rantings et al, all now can see what JA truly is.... a person very capable of rage, murder, and with no moral compass. The " sweet " who me"? "I love kittens , strays, the indigent, and clouds, and camping.....just swirled down the head.... JMO

.....and she wouldn't even hurt a spider! :croc:

STOP SCROLLING AND READ THIS. NOW.

Here is a link to the WS Rules Forum.

A few pertinent highlights:

1. WE DO NOT ALLOW NAME-CALLING, NICKNAMES, NAME CHANGES, OR VERBAL OR VISUAL BASHING. These are all violations of WS Rules.

2. If a post violates the TOS or the Rules, your only response MUST be to ALERT on it (red triangle upper right of each post) and MOVE ON WITHOUT REPLYING.

3. If you quote a post that is in violation, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A TO just as much as the original poster.

4. DO NOT SNIPE AT ONE ANOTHER. Agree to disagree, and move on. All parties involved in sniping matches are subject to TO no matter who started it.

PLEASE "THANK" THIS POST TO INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT. If you have questions, PM a mod and we will be happy to give you guidance.

Ok it sounds like it will be portraying Jodi as she is: According to the breakdown for Dirty Little Secrets, Arias is described as a single-minded, head-strong, quick-tempered and jealous to the extreme woman who is hell-bent on emotionally suffocating and controlling Alexander, a handsome young Mormon and motivational speaker who soon falls prey. (From Deadline.com, April 17)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jodi-arias-lifetime-movie-due-june-article-1.1340480

that actress has Jodi's dead eyes down pat.

Is anyone actively attempting to get in chambers transcripts yet?

Is there a procedure for collecting funds to make that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi Ann Arias is finally "sked" as we used to say down South.
She is sked. to. def. lol

She should be. She's done her research on Perryville and she knows she's going to get jumped. Just a matter of time.

Either they'll mess with her head and leave her alone for a few days and then spring or there will be a nice Welcoming Wagon waiting on her when she arrives.

Be sked, Jodi. Be very sked.

lol

That's why she arranged the interview beforehand. So she could drop those magic words "I'd rather die than ..." "I'd rather get the death penalty ..." and be sure she'd get tossed into safe lock up.

Remember when she was on trial and Nurmi asked her about the InsideEdition interview during which time she uttered the infamous "... no jury will ever convict me ..." her explanation was

...there was an officer sitting 5 ft behind me and had I told them that was the reason no jury would convict me AT THAT TIME, I would have been thrown into a padded cell, stripped down and that would have been my life for a while until I stabilized ..."

Different day, same pile of poop.

Gotta enjoy her saying the premed guilty verdict was "unexpected" but she could maybe understand the felony murder verdict "because of the way the law is written"...sounds like she thinks she got convicted on a technicality...

Yes. I did. They do look like the participants... My only concern is.. Are they showing what Jodi says happened? Or from Travis's point of view??

I don't know, but I would think closer to what JM presented since she was found guilty and 99.9 % of people probably do not believe a word of her story.

Are you saying he's not the 'decider maker'?

:floorlaugh:

Troy Hayden happens to be a great guy and excellent reporter. I lived in Scottsdale for ten years and I assure you he is very well respected. This was a coupe for him and I am sure many other reporters would have jumped at the chance to have gotten this interview. Look at all of the coverage this has gotten. He interviewed her years ago and was told if he kept certain things confidential he would have the first interview after the verdict.

He did not go looking for her she found him after trial and said she was ready to be interviewed--he was very surprised, but would you say no?--I don't thinK so.

I would not be surprised if Jodie singled him out because he was so kind, but also very good looking. He did nothing wrong . If her attorneys cannot control her that is their problem, and apparently has been their problem for 4 years.

So NO--he is Not the "decider maker" , just an average guy doing his job, like so many others. Sorry --just do not think the criticism of him or the poster was necessary. JMO!

Do you mean the Nancy Grace visit to Maricopa? This is it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEr7owzyyMA

The very first inmate she interviewed said JA told the inmate that she cut Travis up and scattered his parts across the desert

BBM: That may have been Plan "A"! But, I'm also thinking that she was trying to appear "bigger" than she is to the other inmates. You know, like we are advised to try to appear BIGGER to a bear to protect ourselves.

I could have said MEANER, but they don't come any meaner than her. :furious:

Troy Hayden happens to be a great guy and excellent reporter. I lived in Scottsdale for ten years and I assure you he is very well respected. This was a coupe for him and I am sure many other reporters would have jumped at the chance to have gotten this interview. Look at all of the coverage this has gotten. He interviewed her years ago and was told if he kept certain things confidential he would have the first interview after the verdict.

!

No reporter would have turned down the offer. You got to know how much JVM or JC would have salivated at the opportunity. I'm pretty sure JC would begin by apologizing to her.

I don't know if this was posted before, but I enjoyed the article. I'm really happy that Mr. Martinez has an impressive and loving significant other (although I admit to a twinge of envy). I wish him much happiness!

Is Juan Martinez married?

About that other forbidden site. Going there earns them MONEY, and each click you make there earns them more MONEY from their advertisers. coming here and saying "did you see that horrible thing over there" earns them MONEY, each time a WS member has to go there to understand what is being talked about here. There is a reason that site is banned, <modsnip>.

Gotta enjoy her saying the premed guilty verdict was "unexpected" but she could maybe understand the felony murder verdict "because of the way the law is written"...sounds like she thinks she got convicted on a technicality...

Yeah, the law is written in a way that confuses the peons of the world, but not her, no sir.

Hope everyone has a great Weekend and Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the mothers.
I am leaving work now and I plan on doing something totally insane this weekend -
yep, I am going to clean house!!!

Can they bring in the interrogation videos for the last 2 phases???

This post lands random and is MOO....
In this world I live in, the inmate (ie: prisoner, criminal, convict...take your choice as to what you call the incarcerated ones) has by far too many rights...are by far treated much better than our beloved elderly, gets away with by far way too much...what about the victims? They've been murdered, trampled, dragged thru mud (in many cases) ... Free speech...yes, it's our right...so today I'm using my rights to says Travis Alexander, you are loved by many...justice will be served...whatever she who will not be named continues to say and do she will stand before the ultimate judge one day to account for each and every sin ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member