aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFJA used to ask to use Travis's car when she needed to drive the missionaries around. Her car wasn't big enough

If only I can make the comment I would like to without getting a slap on the hand. ;)

05/09/2013
TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY 68

1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant
present.
Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED denying the motion.
1:14 p.m. Matter concludes.

So much for wanting the death penalty, as she said in her interview immediately following the verdict.

Best advice at this time is to completely ignore anything this convicted killer says.

This has been mentioned here many times before, she killed him before he could repent.

Again, I don't know anything but the most superficial things about LDS and what membership encompasses and I definitely do not want to get into any discussion about it. But to the extent that this pertains to Travis, I choose to believe that what was in his heart no one knows and I don't accept that he is doomed because she murdered him before he could "formally" repent.

That isn't a slam or critique or disapproval or anything negative towards the beliefs of LDS. I fully own that opinion as an outsider only.

Also, I don't read every word every day so do forgive me if I missed the many times its been mentioned.

Of course! It's not HER fault. It's Juan's fault that she had to say all those awful things about Travis. But, sometimes its the TA family's fault because they wouldn't let Juan "settle".

There's not a bus big enough for all the people she's attempted to throw under one. Too bad she didn't walk in FRONT of one years ago, though. :banghead:

Are you saying its the prosecutors fault you can't remember:floorlaugh:
That the state ignored your requests :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not sure this is the place for my comment. There are so many Travis Alexander threads.

I have followed this case, not as closely as most here. I just wanted to say that I am so happy that this jury has found her GUILTY! I think the trial was a travesty!

My 92 year old grandmother, who followed the case on the news, told me that she learned more about sex during this trial than she had in her entire life. More than she ever needed to know!

How this trial was allowed to detail the sex life of Jodi Arias is beyond me!

I am just thrilled (as is my grandma) that this jury peeped game!

I don't believe in the death penalty. Nor does my Grandmother.

I think JA is once again trying to manipulate the jury by saying she wants the death penalty.

I say don't give it to her!

I say let her live her life incarcerated...in a solitary cell, where she will (as a narcissist) suffer!

ETA: I think she should be confined to a cell with NO mail! No communications with the outside other than her family, for their sake only!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:how are your assets I'm suing you for this coffee burn on my chest lol :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just thought I'd known some delusional people. This chick takes the cake.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: missionary chauffeur!

There would have been another victim down the road! Possibly RB

I've thought along those lines as well. I believe she was a bomb waiting to explode, and if it hadn't been Travis it would have been someone else.

She talks about destiny.....her rage and subsequent violence was her destiny.

Also, I thought the meeting in chambers was sealed? How do we now know about it?

Thanks, Gavvntlet. A vvhacko indeed. I guess I just assumed it might be a threat to blackmail. I vonder vhy? :floorlaugh:

Did you not get your letter fixed! Or buy new computer! :cool:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Very true. Their client left a bloody palm print, hair and photos of herself at the crime scene. Then left a voice mail and an email for the guy she had killed. Then she lied to family, friends and the police....then takes the oath and lies repeatedly to the jury.

Now the client insults the vote for premed and further says they probably only voted felony murder "because of the way the law is written" .. Like she's been convicted of first degree murder on some sort of technicality :banghead:

Juan REALLY had her number with the "it's not my fault" dynamic that is so pervasive in her failed abortion of a life. She passively deflects everything and acts like the world is just having its way, and she's a victim of circumstance. She was "forced to go to trial" lol

Dr Drevv broke this:

Dr. Drew On Call was provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by Jodi Arias on Sept. 1, 2008 to a leader at Travis Alexander's employer Pre-Paid Legal.

I am writing this letter in regards to Travis Alexander, whose life was taken last June. He was a good friend of mine. Am also, at present, in custody as I am being charged with his murder.

I am not writing this solely to plead my own innocence. That goes without saying -- as Travis meant the world to me and I would never harm him.

It is my understanding that his memory will be honored and recognized in Las Vegas this September. I would humbly remind those who say any different -- that I am innocent until proven guilty.

It is with a spirit of humility that I would ask that if I am in any way referenced during Travis' memorial at the team breakout, that my implied innocence is taken into account.

With humble gratitude,

Jodi Ann Arias

Watch HLN’s Dr. Drew and his special guests' reaction to the e-mail in the video player above.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/exclusive-jodis-chilling-e-mail?hpt=hln10_2

CFJA is a vvhacko

And just how is Jodi Arias sending emails to anybody after she has been arrested and locked up jail? I hate lousy reporting!!

I beg to differ. They will be exposing her to the jury and the public at large. They will be saying bad things about her. Her 'reputation' is everything. She was very agitated when DeMarte was on the stand, for example (and trying to 'rub' her out with all the frantic pencil erasures that day).

I also think that she certainly views them and Travis as one and the same, an extension of him. If she could she would annihilate their statements and their presence and them as she did him. It makes her crazy, IMO, that she has to suffer their presence constantly. They are an affront to her (and something she can't control).

i think she's having a very hard time knowing she has to listen to those statements. talk about not in control! kind of like when she was obviously agitated by what dr. de marte said about her.
JA can't handle the truth, literally. she SHOULD sit there, still, stone faced or fake crying during those statements, but i don't know if her narcissism will allow her to do that. maybe she'll pitch a fit and start wailing. who knows what she'll do? i put nothing past her.

And just how is Jodi Arias sending emails to anybody after she has been arrested and locked up jail? I hate lousy reporting!!

That is exactly what I thought when I saw DD last night. How could she EMAIL anyone? Did she have access to a computer at that time? She handwrote her letter to Ryan Burns, but this one is clearly an email...anyone have an explanation for this?

I found it very strange. Why would TA's Webmaster even give the Hughes TA's passcodes to his emails and Google chat? If I knew a person's passcode I would never give out to anyone who would ask. Why would the Webmaster even have the passcodes to TA's personal email/Google? I thought a Webmaster maintained a web site. Was the Webmaster with PPL? If so, why would TA use his PPL email acct for personal use?

Chris Hughes was the executor of Travis Will. Legally, I am quite certàin he had the authority to do this. He may have been looking for evidence for the detectives, on his own.

So does this mean that the day after her TV, post-conviction interview when she said she would rather have the DP than live the rest of her life in prison, she authorized her attorneys to file a motion to have DP option removed??????

Is the jury allowed to hear this so they can consider her continued manipulations when deciding her sentence?

In jr. high school when there was a boy I liked and was afraid to approach, I would play that disinterested game when my friends would egg me on to go talk to him.

I insisted I wasn't interested, didn't care, blah blah blah so that if he blew me off, I could save face and say, "Whatever. I told you I didn't like him." :blushing: If he didn't blow me off, I could be outwardly nonchalant yet inwardly pleased as punch.

So it goes with Arias. She is terrified of the death penalty. It isn't what she wants but by insisting that it is the *only* thing she does want, if she gets the DP, she saves face. It's what she wanted. She doesn't appear even more defeated.

If she gets LWOP, she can forever play the victim and insist she really wanted the DP.

The rest of us outgrew those games.

She's read up on the religion and I haven't so I can't answer with any degree of accuracy. However, I think, across all religions, whatever the higher power to which you turn, it is clear whether you're making a conscious decision not to repent/ask for forgiveness and having the choice taken away from you by a murdering lunatic. What is in your heart is always clear.

I believe that too. A body can die but the soul survives and the soul is what repents and seeks forgiveness. Physical death does not necessarily mean spiritual death and it in no way ensures eternal damnation. IMO.

That is exactly what I thought when I saw DD last night. How could she EMAIL anyone? Did she have access to a computer at that time? She handwrote her letter to Ryan Burns, but this one is clearly an email...anyone have an explanation for this?

She has had a few wacko friends on the outside. The few I've seen would have been tripping over themselves to send the mail for her. JMO:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member